over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

herniated disc

I haven't but will do it in the future. Couple issues to deal with prior

Seems like , if you want to be in the game - pre maintenance is required

Besides my shoulders def could use some work
Self care is huge. The body has the ability to improve, heal. Have to optimize the conditions, and prevent progression

Well guys I had the surgery on monday! Waddled in there hunched over like hell and moving about as good as a seized up ball bearing lol woke up afterwards and immediately all of the nerve pain was gone. I’m now 5 days post and feel the best I have in more than a year. I can move around comfortably and honestly the post op pain feels non existent…maybe because of the level of day to day pain I was used to prior. Looking forward to healing completely and getting back to normal activities again….can’t even begin to describe the excitement of the thought of normal daily life again!!

Well guys I had the surgery on monday! Waddled in there hunched over like hell and moving about as good as a seized up ball bearing lol woke up afterwards and immediately all of the nerve pain was gone. I’m now 5 days post and feel the best I have in more than a year. I can move around comfortably and honestly the post op pain feels non existent…maybe because of the level of day to day pain I was used to prior. Looking forward to healing completely and getting back to normal activities again….can’t even begin to describe the excitement of the thought of normal daily life again!!

Nice! I bet you're excited. How long will the recovery take?

Nice! I bet you're excited. How long will the recovery take?
Very excited!! They said no bending, twisting, driving or lifting over 5 pounds for 6-8 weeks but he’ll I can deal with that since I don’t sit around in unbearable pain all the time anymore!

That's how it was with me, I was happy with my outcome. It was night and day difference from when I went in to when I came home. I had mine 6 yeard ago

Just stay cautious, I was good for the few years but then I started not being as cautious and have recently had some siatic pain again with some small bulges.

That's how it was with me, I was happy with my outcome. It was night and day difference from when I went in to when I came home. I had mine 6 yeard ago

Just stay cautious, I was good for the few years but then I started not being as cautious and have recently had some siatic pain again with some small
Yeah I want to be really careful so I don't end up going through this again!

as someone posted earlier, being in pain every single day, whether it be big or small, really wears on you emotionally & mentally. This idea that there's no light at the end of the tunnel can really bring a person down and maybe even rock bottom if they're very active and can no longer be as active as they wish to be. I've had discussions with people about this and the thing that some don't seem to understand is that when you f**k your back you no longer have a choice in a lot of situations. Doing certain things are totally out of the question. One bad rep on a machine literally changed my life. I often think about what things would be like had I never gotten hurt and I'm lucky. I can walk with no issues and still train. Guess I'm greedy.
Not sure why I felt inclined to post this but I wish all on this board who are battling a good outcome no matter which route they take.
Some people who have never experienced "real" pain, constant pain, don't and won't understand the impact it has mentally on a person.

Some are quick to judge as well if you use "hardcore" medications.

I have experienced pain, debilitating pain due to injuries, surgeries, etc... for over a decade now. Consistent everyday pain.

Even doctors who are supposed to be in the know don't understand and are unwilling to prescribe proper meds.

When you are in constant severe pain all day everyday, you have no choice but to take certain medications. Pain will make you depressed, unmotivated and it will ruin your life literally.

The very good news - see link

The bad news - who the heck knows when this will be available (years?)

I'm surprised nobody else reacted to this. Looks like there may be a good sized US trial at some point. I'm wondering how one signs up for something like that.

I'm surprised nobody else reacted to this. Looks like there may be a good sized US trial at some point. I'm wondering how one signs up for something like that.

Let’s hope so. Looks promising.

Some people who have never experienced "real" pain, constant pain, don't and won't understand the impact it has mentally on a person.

Some are quick to judge as well if you use "hardcore" medications.

I have experienced pain, debilitating pain due to injuries, surgeries, etc... for over a decade now. Consistent everyday pain.

Even doctors who are supposed to be in the know don't understand and are unwilling to prescribe proper meds.

When you are in constant severe pain all day everyday, you have no choice but to take certain medications. Pain will make you depressed, unmotivated and it will ruin your life literally.
I'm sure what I'm about to mention has worked for some but not me and I find it annoying at this point. The whole "pain is only in your mind" crowd or the ones who claim it's linked to buried emotions. Again, maybe for some but not for me or a lot of people I've known. At a certain point it becomes offensive. One thing I've learned and it's rather obvious and goes without saying, some folks might do better to recognize they're not aware of all what a person is going through before they cast harsh judgement.

I also have a friend who keeps insisting that I stretch. Lost cause. I guess my frustration lies within the fact that I've spent years without finding much help or relief and yet many people keep reminding me that herniations reabsorb or get metabolized and they either don't believe that it's not the case for everyone or they just don't believe me that I'm in pain after all these years.

Fingers crossed for Hydrafil. Sounds amazing. Let's hope it becomes available soon.

im happy for ya man, hopefully you will have a long lasting excellent result.

The very good news - see link

The bad news - who the heck knows when this will be available (years?)

will be very interesting to see how this plays out, there is also something called discseel, i have read a little about it but not much, insurance does not cover it and i believe it runs around 35k, not many docs doing it, the doc that invented it claims a 70% success rate, but what the criteria is for success i do not know.

^Good info. Thanks for sharing another non-invasive potentially effective option. Never heard if it.

now i know there are some fucked up backs on here, who has dealt with herniated disc? i am 3 days out from it being 3 weeks and getting around good now but still using 1 crutch, i was using 2, i think its the worse pain i ever had as it was unrelenting and would not let up for the first 48 hours or so, this process is moving slow as shit, it took me a week to get into a doc, then another week to get into the back doc, then another week to get mri which is this thursday, of course it will be next week before anything comes from that, i be a month out before they offer epidural inject, been on lyrica and prednisone and for awhile 5-325 but they did not really do shit, the prednisone has definitely helped.
I've had a bad disc over the years and an awful injury in 2020 after a deadlift session followed by bad positioning and gardening. Suffering until today but it's getting better very slowly. No medication/pain killers. I even considered disc replacement surgery but decided to give time. Only leg press for thighs now. No more squats or deadlifts.

I'm sure what I'm about to mention has worked for some but not me and I find it annoying at this point. The whole "pain is only in your mind" crowd or the ones who claim it's linked to buried emotions. Again, maybe for some but not for me or a lot of people I've known. At a certain point it becomes offensive. One thing I've learned and it's rather obvious and goes without saying, some folks might do better to recognize they're not aware of all what a person is going through before they cast harsh judgement.

I also have a friend who keeps insisting that I stretch. Lost cause. I guess my frustration lies within the fact that I've spent years without finding much help or relief and yet many people keep reminding me that herniations reabsorb or get metabolized and they either don't believe that it's not the case for everyone or they just don't believe me that I'm in pain after all these years.

Fingers crossed for Hydrafil. Sounds amazing. Let's hope it becomes available soon.

Just looked up Hydrafil and it sounds cool. I never heard of it being used before but I'll ask around to see if any of the docs I work with know anything about it.

Just looked up Hydrafil and it sounds cool. I never heard of it being used before but I'll ask around to see if any of the docs I work with know anything about it.
Really interested in hearing if anyone in your network has any real world experience with it. Still seems pretty new.

I've had a bad disc over the years and an awful injury in 2020 after a deadlift session followed by bad positioning and gardening. Suffering until today but it's getting better very slowly. No medication/pain killers. I even considered disc replacement surgery but decided to give time. Only leg press for thighs now. No more squats or deadlifts.
glad you doing better brother, i am much better, i turned down the microdisectomy/lamenectomy (sp), then i turned down the esi, i started some lite pt on my own at about the 3rd week or so, then went into formal pt, i would not be surprised if i did need surgery in the future, i just hope it will be a few years off, damn l4/5 disc tore so i had a sequestration herniation and the pulposus came out traveled up and down then contacted the nerve in 2 locations, that shit put me in the dirt for awhile, its been a year and does not bother me much now but i do has some occasional tightness/soreness with it.

Reactions: Sdl

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner