over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Levrone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Bump

not yet....

spoke to him monday night. he is traveling. i wanted to know why he didnt add me to his myspace list and he laughed and said he hasnt been online in a while. he has like a million myspace friends. he has a lot of irons in the fire as of now. but honestly i didnt ask him if he checked promuscle out. i was embaresed for him to see some of the things that were being said about him and things he said. he didnt mention it. if he did and saw some of the shit being slung on the thread.....im not sure he will post. he spoke of some heart touching stories monday and it made me see him in a different light. some of the bashing about him and his theories im not sure he would want to get into a debate about any of it. he has nothing to prove to anyone.....his track record speaks for itself and from the way he spoke again i have another new found respect for him. some people want to ask him how he is doing and tell him thy think he is great....others want to bash him and challange him. not sure why as for his time the only man he has not beaten was the great dorian yates. how many others can say that???
i hope he comes here and nothing gets out of control. it would be sad to have one of the best ever in history be chased off.

god bless
lucian

god bless
lucian

Last edited:
REALLY?

WHO HERE BASHED KEVIN LEVRONE? WHO CHALLENGED HIM? WHO ASKED HIM TO PROVE ANYTHING? WHO WOULD CHASE HIM OFF? QUESTION.........YOU EVER STEP FOOT ON A PRO STAGE LUCIAN? EVER WON A LOCAL SHOW? DO YOU KNOW HOW TOUGH YOU NEED TO BE TO DO THAT? YOU EVER STAND NEXT TO KEVIN LEVRONE ON STAGE? I DID........GIVE THIS GUY MORE CREDIT THAN SAYING THIS DRAMA ABOUT HIM BEING EMBARASSED AND GETTING UPSET AT THINGS YOU THINK WOULD HURT HIS FEELINGS. KEVIN IS A TOUGH DUDE......MAKING US THINK HE WOULD CRUMBLE AT SOME STUPID NONSENSE FROM SOME IGNORANT AMATEUR IS SILLY.......YOU SEE HIM ON GETBIG HE CAN HANDLE HIS OWN BELIEVE THAT. HE DOES NOT NEED A PITY PARTY AROUND HERE..........I DONT SEE THE POINT OF YOUR POST TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE HERE FEEL BAD FOR QUESTIONING WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO TRANSLATE.......LET HIM COME HERE WHEN HE CAN AND LEAVE IT AT THAT..........GIVE THIS BOARD MORE CREDIT THAN THAT.

WHO HERE BASHED KEVIN LEVRONE? WHO CHALLENGED HIM? WHO ASKED HIM TO PROVE ANYTHING? WHO WOULD CHASE HIM OFF? QUESTION.........YOU EVER STEP FOOT ON A PRO STAGE LUCIAN? EVER WON A LOCAL SHOW? DO YOU KNOW HOW TOUGH YOU NEED TO BE TO DO THAT? YOU EVER STAND NEXT TO KEVIN LEVRONE ON STAGE? I DID........GIVE THIS GUY MORE CREDIT THAN SAYING THIS DRAMA ABOUT HIM BEING EMBARASSED AND GETTING UPSET AT THINGS YOU THINK WOULD HURT HIS FEELINGS. KEVIN IS A TOUGH DUDE......MAKING US THINK HE WOULD CRUMBLE AT SOME STUPID NONSENSE FROM SOME IGNORANT AMATEUR IS SILLY.......YOU SEE HIM ON GETBIG HE CAN HANDLE HIS OWN BELIEVE THAT. HE DOES NOT NEED A PITY PARTY AROUND HERE..........I DONT SEE THE POINT OF YOUR POST TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE HERE FEEL BAD FOR QUESTIONING WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO TRANSLATE.......LET HIM COME HERE WHEN HE CAN AND LEAVE IT AT THAT..........GIVE THIS BOARD MORE CREDIT THAN THAT.

:rolleyes:

Honestly, I had a bet with another member that he wouldn't show in the 2 weeks following the thread about Levrone. Definitely the easiest Cnote I've made in a while. Nothing against you Lucian, just playing the odds

fuck it...you wana challange me lets go big boy. no i not a pro. no im not wining shows but i dont mess with everyone under the sun and piss everyone off. YOU DO PHILL!! ive had anough of yoyur crap. and now its time to speak out. do you have kevins number? do you hang out w him? do you know how he feels.....um no but i do. do you hang w him? are you freinds w him? NO NO NO!!! YOU mess w everyone all the time. many people are not coming to this board because of you phil!!! yeah its the truth. everone here knows im as level headed as the come but enough is enough. why are you so protected here at pm? why have you not been banned? cuz for now you are not stating facts.....just bullshit. i always stuck up for you when peple bashed you. i repected you, but you love to be THE MAN, sorry phil you are not THE MAN!!!! maybe around here but not in the fitness industry OR bodybuilding.
This post may get me banned but pm has been my home and you are like the abbusive father people leave home to get away from.
maybe tooppoo had the right idea. now before you start typing in all caps about how roght you are and how wrong i am, meditate on this.......KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!

lata

And yes phil it was you who challanged kevins ways. saying theydont make sense. WHO ARE YOU to challange him? did you ever beat him? did you ever even place in a pro show? hell you ever get compared to kevin onstage or mentioned in the same breath as him? so where do you get off? hell your 30 min workouts of 3 sets dont make sense. but it works right? you just dont know when to quit!!!!

mods if you want to delete this please leav it up for phil to see. then i will sign off for good.
thank you.

Lucian

I did not call out Kevin Levrone......I put into question the translation from him to you. It did not make sense.........the whole thing did not make sense. I understand you really like this guy and thats great........but now you are talking crazy.

im talking crazy? if you know him....call im and ask him why his stuff works! i answered the questions asked of me and if you noticed i stopped asking and posting. whats funny is kevin has a few things in the works that are gonna be big. he is working on them. pm is not a priority for him. I ASKED him to come her. I OFFERED a safe place for him to not get messed with. you making him get all scientific doesnt make it fun! maybe he doesnt even know why his way works for him it just does. why would he come here and debate w you on it?
but you attacked me and embaressed me here phil. not kevin. thats what this is about. you ran off toopoo and now i guess im next for you to start messin with. truly sad, i was one of te lat bros whou would stick up for you till the end man. i truly belived you were my bud.

L

im talking crazy? if you know him....call im and ask him why his stuff works! i answered the questions asked of me and if you noticed i stopped asking and posting. whats funny is kevin has a few things in the works that are gonna be big. he is working on them. pm is not a priority for him. I ASKED him to come her. I OFFERED a safe place for him to not get messed with. you making him get all scientific doesnt make it fun! maybe he doesnt even know why his way works for him it just does. why would he come here and debate w you on it?
but you attacked me and embaressed me here phil. not kevin. thats what this is about. you ran off toopoo and now i guess im next for you to start messin with. truly sad, i was one of te lat bros whou would stick up for you till the end man. i truly belived you were my bud.

This site is not about being respected or disrespected.......who knows what gets lost in translation........you know me and we have talked. Dont fight me over a few posts, you could have called me. You embarrassed yourself, not me. The guy who started this thread just stated he did not believe you......he made a bet and he won. Did you not read this thread? Again I ask you where Kevin would be offended with what I said?

you challanged him. did not say your name so i guess you feel guilty. you would chase him off cuz kevin doesnt deal with childish bullsit. yeah i know how tuff it is to compete as a pro...im a BODYBUILDER!!!! did you EVER do mre than.....2 hr of cardio a day, 2 hr wt workout a day and zero carbs? it wasnt the right way to do it but i did and that makes me just as tough as the next guy!!!!!! pro or not! no i was never on a pro stage. you were compared or just stood next to him. i dont ever remember you placing any were near kevin ever. so dont make it sound like you were battling it out for to O with him.
i gotta tell ya phil., you really lit a fire under my ass here! especialy after your "joke" to toopoo which anyone who has competed such as yourself should know not to fuck with people post show as its a messy time. real friends support one another not mass w em.

Last edited:
This site is not about being respected or disrespected.......who knows what gets lost in translation........you know me and we have talked. Dont fight me over a few posts, you could have called me. You embarrassed yourself, not me. The guy who started this thread just stated he did not believe you......he made a bet and he won. Did you not read this thread? Again I ask you where Kevin would be offended with what I said?

plan and simple kevin said this is what i did. you should have said NOTHING!!! its his way!!! he doesnt need you to know why it doesnt make sense. and you go on and on and try and pick it appart....FUCK SCIENCE. ive seen so many thing s on papre look one way and in the gym another. called you for what to tell you to stop questioning his ways? why didnt you call kevin right there ad ask him your self? hell wehn kevin heard shawn ray was comming back he called shawn on the spot to ask him if it was true. he didnt tell me tat doesnt make sense. tried to do a good thing for pm like i always do. but it back fired. not to worry kevin is around.

OK

FOR THE RECORD, IF I EVER DID.........I AM SORRY FOR CHALLENGING KEVIN LEVRONE. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU SEE IT THIS WAY, SO I AM APOLOGIZING TO YOU.

BUT LUCIAN

UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT ME.....TPFU TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MY MOTHER, CALLED ME A PRICK, TO GO FUCK MYSELF, HE WAS GOING TO STUFF SHIT DOWN MY THROAT.......IF YOU STAND UP FOR A GUY LIKE THAT AND SAY THAT I DROVE HIM AWAY.....I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU ON HERE OR ANYPLACE ELSE. I HOPE YOU RESPECT THAT. I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD.........PLEASE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TOPIC.

UNDERSTAND THIS ABOUT ME.....TPFU TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MY MOTHER, CALLED ME A PRICK, TO GO FUCK MYSELF, HE WAS GOING TO STUFF SHIT DOWN MY THROAT.......IF YOU STAND UP FOR A GUY LIKE THAT AND SAY THAT I DROVE HIM AWAY.....I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU ON HERE OR ANYPLACE ELSE. I HOPE YOU RESPECT THAT. I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD.........PLEASE MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TOPIC.

what ever man we all saw you fuck with him and made him go off on you like that. he didnt just decide to get up one morning and say.....im gona go off on phil!! he was one of the people telling me to not post at getbig as they aare assholes. you drew first blood and hit a nerve with him. honestly i think most people you mess w like that would have done the same. toopoo was a good guy. like you he had is awn views and ways and we respected him fo that. i never messed w him he never messed w me. i never messed w you, kevin sure didnt, and you mess w me and everyone so really whos to blame? is it all of us or you? point made moving on.

WOW!!!!

Well guys, I know I'm not really important here, but I am getting to know you, and have MUCH respect for you. I really hope and pray that this can be salvaged, as I enjoy and look forward to all your post.

Well guys, I know I'm not really important here, but I am getting to know you, and have MUCH respect for you. I really hope and pray that this can be salvaged, as I enjoy and look forward to all your post.

Marilyn, you don't have to be a pro to be important around here! All you have to do is take part from time to time. Add some good information. Correct things when they need correcting. Ask lots of questiong on here. And I promise you, you will be imortant around here! Never think of yourself as less important then anyone else. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear