over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Responding to TREN

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
first off, i know i had legit tren. got it in raw form (10g) a little while back from a legit supplier. i only ran 100mg EOD, so 350mg per week. i really didn't get too much out of it. i ran this for about 4-4.5 weeks and got a nasty flu and decided to stop it.. my question is, does everyone respond to tren? or is there a slight possibility that there are non-respponders to it? (kind of like some people here and there that don't respond to anadrol). btw, i did not over-heat it when i made it. i went up to about 180 degrees F for about 10min. i did get the tren cough about 40% of the time

i went from 75mg eod to 50mg ed my first run with it. strength was there and the only side was slight night sweats....but it definitely didnt put very much size on me. im dosing higher next time

is there such thing as a non-responder to trenbolone? i didn't think there was but idk now

Absolutely not

Your running plenty to "feel" it.

Somethings off, powder quality or your homebrewing skills.

Never had anything but good results with tren myself.... Not an explosion of weight mind you, but an increase in strength/hardness and slight size while dieting.... and that was dieting with around 400mg test and 525mg of tren EW

ran 50mg tren ED with 50mg winny ED. tren i made from pellets. i got insanely strong while dieting, hard, and vascular.

from people i know who have used tren, they dont get weight gain - just strength and hardness.

people tend to exaggerate the effects of tren...
it gives some hardness, strength increase, and a bit of aggression... if you got that, you got good tren and you responded well

I didnt even notice it until week 5 or 6. Then, BAM!

you may be onto something.....400mg of tren e per week did me better than 75mg of tren a everyday.....i chalked it up to learning what works best for me. tren e.....i got the amazing gains everyone else here talks about. tren a....i did get stronger....but nowhere near as dramatic. Tren A was from pellets and lots from JF>..anyone remember him?

I tried tren, 75 mgs eod and all it did was make my hair thinner. I know it was legit too. So maybe I needed a bigger dose, but after 4 weeks I quit. It's just not worth losing your hair to add 1/64 inch on your arms. I just hope my hair will start growing again.

I tried tren, 75 mgs eod and all it did was make my hair thinner. I know it was legit too. So maybe I needed a bigger dose, but after 4 weeks I quit. It's just not worth losing your hair to add 1/64 inch on your arms. I just hope my hair will start growing again.

maybe 100mg ed?? if i started to go bald id just accept it and shave it all off and upp the dose lol.
sry im loving tren right now.

I ran 500mg of tren a week for 10 weeks and got minimal effects other than HORRIBLE cystic acne. Yes there are nonresponders. Dif AAS work for dif people. I can run 50mg of winny everyday, lose all the water in my body and gain 10lbs and lose maybe 8 of it like many do from dbol. From my experience, I have seen people with sub 8% body fat make good gains from tren. hardness and veins. I remember tp4u used to get great results off just a little trenbolone. He had smaller arms compared to the rest of his body, and he would get veins meant for 22" arms on his 17.5's. It also turned him into a nasty/grumpy motherfucker lol.

Took both types the Ace @ 100 EOD and E @ 350 wk. 2 things noticed was strength and aggression toward the weights.

Some ppl talk like its a god like AAS. Maybe it is but i was hoping for more hardness and vascularity.

Im not complaning tho.

I've never seen a post on all the boards I visit where so many people didn't get much out of tren:confused:

It will not pack on pounds to your frame like maybe NPP, but it can totally change your composition, keep you lean when eating like junk (for unexplained reasons...?), give you a ton of strength, and non-bloating muscle mass.

I've mainly used the trenbolone cattle pellets, but have tested powders that i've used as well in the past, all of which gave me the same result....turned me into a freaky godlike structure.

Tren really excels on a hupocaloric diet due to it's very strong anti-catabolic charateristics. I'd suggest using it on a cutting phase if you are a non-responder to it during "bulking" phases.

To be honost, I only shoot me tren daily, to keep hormonal levels more stable, thus keeping some sides down. Dosages between 50-100mg/d are typical from users.....but not exlusive for everybody of course.

I'm sorry to hear you guys didn't like it:(

BMJ

you may be onto something.....400mg of tren e per week did me better than 75mg of tren a everyday.....i chalked it up to learning what works best for me. tren e.....i got the amazing gains everyone else here talks about. tren a....i did get stronger....but nowhere near as dramatic. Tren A was from pellets and lots from JF>..anyone remember him?

Maybe i should give enanthate a try

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner