over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand what the issue is and why he keeps doing this to himself.

Maybe you dont understand the real meaning why some guys do things in life. Heinz obvisouly loves the sport and competes due the passion he carries. Sure coming in hard, ripped, dry, shredded and big is what ever competitor strives for. But what most a "winner" in everyone is if they feel brought in the best package they could, seeing improvements and reaching goals they have set to accomplish. LIke I said, you can tell the man has a passion for this sport, whether he wins, looses, looks better/worse than some of the other competitors; I bet he feels he did his best and should feel proud of himself.

If you make a living off of your appearence how many times can one come in "off" before business suffers? Does this effect contracts(renewal), personal clients, etc.. "Come use my services... I can make you look like me...!"

Edit. General question for anybody who makes a living in the industry.

If you make a living off of your appearence how many times can one come in "off" before business suffers? Does this effect contracts(renewal), personal clients, etc.. "Come use my services... I can make you look like me...!"

Edit. General question for anybody who makes a living in the industry.
in a personal training aspect your clients results speak for themselves and heinz has turned out some pretty good clients. In the sponsorship aspect, some sponsors are more impressed with your "knowledge" than your physique.

in a personal training aspect your clients results speak for themselves and heinz has turned out some pretty good clients. In the sponsorship aspect, some sponsors are more impressed with your "knowledge" than your physique.

Thank you.:)

Just doesnt seem to have that "On" Look.
Muscles look tired and ready for a break maybe? To many shows in a row?
Still a Big Dude for sure!!

Maybe you dont understand the real meaning why some guys do things in life. Heinz obvisouly loves the sport and competes due the passion he carries. Sure coming in hard, ripped, dry, shredded and big is what ever competitor strives for. But what most a "winner" in everyone is if they feel brought in the best package they could, seeing improvements and reaching goals they have set to accomplish. LIke I said, you can tell the man has a passion for this sport, whether he wins, looses, looks better/worse than some of the other competitors; I bet he feels he did his best and should feel proud of himself.

Amen, could not have said it any better. I always said if you are up onstage then you are a winner no matter what the placement.

After meeting Heinz and Gabby, I have nothing negative to say. Two classy people that would bend over backwards for some one.

curious to hear what Heinz has to say. He is a professional and has extensive knowledge and has done more in BB than most of us could dream of. to come in this soft I would assume there were some issues that either held him back physically and/or mentally and he just wasn't able to deliver the conditioning that he knows he needs. But either way he is on a pro stage which is awesome and even though he was off he still sucked it up and went up there and did his thing.

Just doesnt seem to have that "On" Look.
Muscles look tired and ready for a break maybe? To many shows in a row?
Still a Big Dude for sure!!

IMHO it's just a scale fixation. I would love to see Heinz come in ripped to shreds, even if it meant being 190lbs. It's completely understandable that he thinks it would be way too small for a pro but OTOH this other approach hasn't worked either so...

He isn't watery, he isn't flat, he isn't off because the muscles are tired, it isn't a lack of Cytadren, it's just fat he needs to lose. Heinz seems like a great guy and it would be great to see him come in in fantastic condition. JMHO.:)

He isn't watery, he isn't flat, he isn't off because the muscles are tired, it isn't a lack of Cytadren, it's just fat he needs to lose. Heinz seems like a great guy and it would be great to see him come in in fantastic condition. JMHO.:)
exactly....100% true!

Frustrating

The frustrating thing though is ive seen a few pictures of Heinz about 6 weeks or so out and he looked awesome. I think its been a good 4 years or so, but I saw a set of pictures of Heinz that blew me away. I remember telling a friend at the gym about how I had met Heinz online and to really watch out for him at the Ironman. Come contest time he looked like a different guy. He has the potential, something is wrong now. Even in his offseason pics he doesnt look at good as he did back then when I saw those pictures.

The frustrating thing though is ive seen a few pictures of Heinz about 6 weeks or so out and he looked awesome. I think its been a good 4 years or so, but I saw a set of pictures of Heinz that blew me away. I remember telling a friend at the gym about how I had met Heinz online and to really watch out for him at the Ironman. Come contest time he looked like a different guy. He has the potential, something is wrong now. Even in his offseason pics he doesnt look at good as he did back then when I saw those pictures.

X2

Why must people re-visit this issue every single time Heinz competes? I'm not going to say what anyone else has said because it's been beaten to death already. He stopped posting here because people are dickheads. Not because people are looking out for his health or have his best interest in mind which everyone KNOWS is the case. If you really did you would just email the guy or PM him but instead you feel the need to broadcast this on an open forum.

Why must people re-visit this issue every single time Heinz competes? I'm not going to say what anyone else has said because it's been beaten to death already. He stopped posting here because people are dickheads. Not because people are looking out for his health or have his best interest in mind which everyone KNOWS is the case. If you really did you would just email the guy or PM him but instead you feel the need to broadcast this on an open forum.

I have to agree 100%. I think its rude and disrecpectful to do so unless he starts a thread on his own and invites people to critque him. It would be a different story if he wasnt a featured member here and someone that spends time on the board. If it were just some random pro, then yeah go at it but he is a longtime member on here.

welcome to the sport of pro bodybuilding sir where you get up on a stage in your fucking underwear to be JUDGED not only by the judges but by the magazines, the audience, the internet. anyone who is not ready for that needs to pick a new sport :eek:

welcome to the sport of pro bodybuilding sir where you get up on a stage in your fucking underwear to be JUDGED not only by the judges but by the magazines, the audience, the internet. anyone who is not ready for that needs to pick a new sport :eek:

100% agreed

:)

Exactly! It's not personal in the sense of a character judgment. Nobody should be disrespectful in their critique of Heinz's physique, but there is nothing wrong with a respectful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner