over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you dont understand the real meaning why some guys do things in life. Heinz obvisouly loves the sport and competes due the passion he carries. Sure coming in hard, ripped, dry, shredded and big is what ever competitor strives for. But what most a "winner" in everyone is if they feel brought in the best package they could, seeing improvements and reaching goals they have set to accomplish. LIke I said, you can tell the man has a passion for this sport, whether he wins, looses, looks better/worse than some of the other competitors; I bet he feels he did his best and should feel proud of himself.
True...but this is competition and in order to be competitive one needs to be as ripped as possible or your just wasting your time.
He looks in those, pics like hes about 12 weeks out from competition.
He has plenty of muscle but he needs a coach for dieting.

BH

True...but this is competition and in order to be competitive one needs to be as ripped as possible or your just wasting your time.
He looks in those, pics like hes about 12 weeks out from competition.
He has plenty of muscle but he needs a coach for dieting.

He does not have enough muscle...........not by a long shot, thats the REAL PROBLEM here.

He does not have enough muscle...........not by a long shot, thats the REAL PROBLEM here.
Well I was just trying to be a little nice...LOL
But I'm probably fatter than him ..but I'm not standing on stage in my underwear either...
I know the guy loves the sport and I have the most respect for anyone who tries to compete...I just hope he sees all this criticism as a positive motivation.

Last edited:

Do you think he has pretty much peaked muscle-wise or is there something he could do to grow substantially? I mean he has done "everything" by now.

welcome to the sport of pro bodybuilding sir where you get up on a stage in your fucking underwear to be JUDGED not only by the judges but by the magazines, the audience, the internet. anyone who is not ready for that needs to pick a new sport :eek:

x2

wasn't heinz doing something like 2g test, 1g eq offseason?? I read somewhere?? i dont understand how he doesn't have more muscle, seriously. Is he just not eating enough or what? I don't get it. He must have the worst genetics of all time.

maybe 6-7 gms of Test a week isn't a good plan for him?

Funny you say that b/c there is only one thing that seperates Big Heinz doses from many of the other competiters doses around here. And that one this is.

HE IS HONEST ABOUT HIS DOSES

To me it seems like he lost muscle in his legs...or something...I thought his quads where bigger than that ..

welcome to the sport of pro bodybuilding sir where you get up on a stage in your fucking underwear to be JUDGED not only by the judges but by the magazines, the audience, the internet. anyone who is not ready for that needs to pick a new sport :eek:

Good points b-boy, you've always been brutally honest. I respect you for that.....

Exactly! It's not personal in the sense of a character judgment. Nobody should be disrespectful in their critique of Heinz's physique, but there is nothing wrong with a respectful one.

true, but sometimes the comments dont seem very respectful. You often see people judging how he turned pro, asking what contest did he win to turn pro?

Funny you say that b/c there is only one thing that seperates Big Heinz doses from many of the other competiters doses around here. And that one this is.

Yeah, no shit. He is honest about it then he gets ridiculed for it when most of the guys he comeptes against are doing the same damn thing. I guess he could lie about it, like so many do.

That is true...he posted a thread a few years ago, and people ripped it apart. YES to me I about crapped myself when I read through it...but I PMed him and thanked him for being so honest about what he does. SO many people ask over-and-over what kind of levels does a pro push it? He came through and answered that...thank you.

He is a great guy and has tons of knowledge.

That is true...he posted a thread a few years ago, and people ripped it apart. YES to me I about crapped myself when I read through it...but I PMed him and thanked him for being so honest about what he does. SO many people ask over-and-over what kind of levels does a pro push it? He came through and answered that...thank you.

He is a great guy and has tons of knowledge.

I always respected him for that. Sometime I just wanna strangle some people through the computer when they are competing at 260+lbs and say their cycle was 75mg tren EOD with 500mg prop LOL come the fuck on. Ok yah, and honda civics run 10second 1/4miles with just a supercharger. Heinz is honest about what he uses and EVERY SINGLE competitor at his level is on very very SIMILAR if not more drugs then him. The only diff is genetics.

Yeah, no shit. He is honest about it then he gets ridiculed for it when most of the guys he comeptes against are doing the same damn thing. I guess he could lie about it, like so many do.

Exactly. For example, Jeff Willett is totally natural. He got that way by hard work, diet and superpump ;) Ohhhhh man, what some people believe just shocks me lol

again, what show did he win to become a pro?

like phil said he does not have enough muscle.

if he truly came in ripped he would look average size at best IMO.

and why isn't he bigger on big doses? fact: genetics genetics genetics genetics genetics genetics.......... -JS

so everyone else is doing 6-7 grams of test a week huh?

How bout this then? See I think its awesome on the internet that people can just come on here and shoot their mouth off like they know inside info with no consequences.....because their ego tells them they can say it.

How bout we do this? Lets put some money behind the mouth shall we?

You put up 20 thousand, Ill put up 20 thousand.

We put someone like B-boy who is a large national contender who has been outspoken on Heinz's dosages and got shit for it on here...... on a lie detector.

If he fails about being on the same dosage of test as Heinz a week you win my 20k....ahhh that sucks....if he fails about being on half the same dosage as Heinz a week you win my 20k.....ahhh that sucks....if he fails at about being on 1/3, screw it 1/4 of the test dosage as Heinz a week you win my 20k.......but if he isnt....I get your 20k

Im going to give you a fair warning though beforehand before you leap before you think.....he is even lower than 1/7th...but call my bluff...I dare you. (Before you take that leap of faith though you might want to check with all 3 of the reknowned trainers who have trained him who will show you the light) or dont....and let me make 20k

I'll put up 20k in a heartbeat on this one. I will also take that same bet on Dusty. (and Ill split the winnings with both those guys)

Lets do this!

Last edited:
doggcrapp is RIGHT

i have a training parnter and good friend who as a natural is bigger and leaner than Heinz.
this same friend and training partner just decided to cross over to the darkside and is only on 500mgs and looks like a total fucking freak in the making.
i need more than my training parnter to look as freaky. genetics again....
its just the way it is.
to be 250lbs lean some guys need 500mg some guys need 2000mgs and the guy that needs 2000mgs will have a short time in this sport and maybe life cuz bigger doses equals bigger side effects IMO and in my experience.
genetics genetics genetics.........
-JS

Cmon Magnum I see you reading this thread....your MR nothing can be done without a boatlaod of drugs...call it....put your money up with B-boy or Dusty....put your money where your mouth is.

yea I am daring you...

please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner