advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. Nationals- Through the eyes of Jethro Tull!

You guys kicked ass in your last show.

I have been looking forwward to this thread D. Tell M we are pulling for her.

I hope you are still having fun training and being in love. You met us when the Bushy One did her first show. Bodybuilding at the Emerald Cup. She got 2nd in the middles and that was her very first show.

Hopefully you'll like this thread and we remember how nice you both were at that show.

Here is a random picture of the goodies for sale in the lobby.

Attachments

• DSC09162.JPG
    DSC09162.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 525
Tenny, I was freaking out.

now JT!!!!!!

you cant post this thread and then wait so damn long
to update the damn thing......this is ridiculous!!!!

get your ass moving with some updates and pics
you sexy beast

you have us all sweating over here

bastard

:D

Meredith went on a photoshoot and we still had to put more coats of color on her. These are the photographers. Great guys! They were cracking me up. The guy on the right is a bowhunter! He wants to come to Montana. He kept gave me a big old hug and I bullshitted with him in the lobby for a long time. Awesome guys.

Attachments

• DSC09170.JPG
    DSC09170.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 517
Who puts 1500 dollars in an envelope and says have fun at the USA's? Iabadman did it last year.

We couldn't have gone otherwise. Pretty damn cool. :cool:

People say a lot of things. I say ignore everything you hear and watch what people do. The actions tell the truth every time.

Generous.

Yes J is one of the best...he is more than generous with his time and pocket book when he can. A lot of HORRIBLE people out there, it is nice to find someone so giving and willing to help out.

Got to meet Shelby.

I think the guy is gonna be tough. He's got that look and he's drawn in.

Something else that you get right off the bat. Super intelligent. He listens when people talk and responds with a well thought out answer. An interesting person.

I've read on of his books and I get the impression he's got more on his mind than just bodybuilding. Shelby is another guy who isn't strutting around hoping someone notices him. I admire that.

Attachments

• DSC09376.JPG
    DSC09376.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 514
JT, it looks like you and Shelby were holding hands behind Meredith's back hehe! You got something to hide? hehe :p

Thanks Ty , steak , and Jt.......I just try and be the person I was raised to be........nothing to fantastic about that .

Steak ,drop me a pm and get me up to speed on you ....

Old fella ....you to bro ....pm update K there my friend ?

Ty.......my aunt had a stroke on monday and is maybe having brian surgery in the morning [ so i won't be sleeping this weekend at all ......and she is one cool classy lady that has been through so much recently .....life is hard and cruel at times] And my niece was also hospitalized on monday as well ........so I have had hard long week that's not over.......when the dust settles I will be in touch .......I really apprecaite your help , trust , as well as all that you do for us all here ......I look forward to knowing you better in the near future ......thanks again......

JT .....you and I have always clicked .....I love your big ass like family......we come from different places and backgrounds yet are so similar on many levels .......I enjoy our friendship qutie abit.....and feel honored and blessed to have crossed your path......To me you are what any American male should aspire to be ....humble but confident .....strong and intelligent .....educated, but with common sense......you love the outdoors and respect nature /animals.......you are honest ,reliable , hardworking , responsible , and accountable ...........and you keep life simple ,just as it should be ......I have learned alot from you during this hard time I 've endured since I've known you and i truely thank you for that ............to see you and meridith get that pro card tomorrow night will be a very special thing for me .......because you earned that together ......from a 19 yr little girl on the rez......to an IFFB figure pro with a PHD soon to come.......amazing .....she did the work .....but you were the role model and the reason she walked this path .[and she knows it, and thats why shes loves you so damm much ] Amazing things can happen with hard work and consistancy .......don't believe me ? Well guys, ask meridith .......and it was JT that taught her that ........My hats off to you both ....true examples for us all...........love ya

When standing in a line up lynx looks like a predator among the bait! She does have that extra something about her on stage that the others do not have. Call it presence but I call it "The look". She has composure, symmetry, balance, strength, muscularity and femininity in one package. The others are missing this or that. Lynx outshines the others in her stance, poise and beauty. I really do not see her placing out of the top three from what I have seen. IMHO a clear standout winner. 1 call out should do it.......Game over!! The others can fight it out for the minor placings at this stage.

Hey Big Dusty look cool as ice man. That is the way to go into a show. The cooler the better. Drying out is much easier when you are not a nervous wreck.

Any news on Brad? Has anyone got a loo at thim? Any news at all?

Thanks JT for the thread and the Pics. GO LYNX!!;):D

You are so right oldfella, her stage composure and stage presence is what I call the "it factor!" Damn, she looks "cool as ice!"

Last edited:
It's time to get down there and cheer our fellas on at prejudging!

I'll do my best to get some pictures of the guys! It should be fun! :D

You guys have me all fired up!

First of all, Meredith is what figured should be all about, she has the complete physique, she is a true champion. You got all all support!

JT, gotta love you pic thread, it gives us all angles and the make us feel like we are right there. Also, you a true champion in all aspects as well! A mountain of a person and a mountain of muscle all put into one, thanks for keeping us updated!

Now, lets keep kicking butt Promuslce guys, we all will be rooting you on, bring it to them at prejudging! You already top notch physiques and people, so just go display it!

Well, I am NOT!

YOU MUST BE REAL CLOSE TO THE CAMERA BECAUSE DUSTY LOOKS SMALLER THAN YOU AND SHELBY LOOKS SHORTER THAN YOU.............

I am just praying I NEVER have to stand next to him with my shirt off in ANY picture. [Please please no! lol]

I am a tall loser in a big shirt. Even Dusty's forearm looks like two of mine put together. Dense muscularity.

Hmmm

It happened again. This level of flexibility is just REALLY UNAPPEALING TO ME.
:mad:

Not too impressed... all the competitor's have holes and tears in their clothing :confused: ;)

Who puts 1500 dollars in an envelope and says have fun at the USA's? Iabadman did it last year.

We couldn't have gone otherwise. Pretty damn cool. :cool:

People say a lot of things. I say ignore everything you hear and watch what people do. The actions tell the truth every time.

Generous.

True.

I just saw this thread for the first time. I love it when you do this stuff JT. It's awesome for all of us that aren't fortunate enough to be there in person. Meredith looks amazing, I can't wait to hear the final outcome this weekend. She and all the other ProMuscle members busted ass this year and it shows. Awesome pics in an awesome thread. Thanks a million.

ON stage today.

YOU MUST BE REAL CLOSE TO THE CAMERA BECAUSE DUSTY LOOKS SMALLER THAN YOU AND SHELBY LOOKS SHORTER THAN YOU.............

I am only tall. :eek:

Attachments

• DSC09534.JPG
    DSC09534.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 396
Lenny, I wish you and you gal were here.

First of all, Meredith is what figured should be all about, she has the complete physique, she is a true champion. You got all all support!

JT, gotta love you pic thread, it gives us all angles and the make us feel like we are right there. Also, you a true champion in all aspects as well! A mountain of a person and a mountain of muscle all put into one, thanks for keeping us updated!

Now, lets keep kicking butt Promuslce guys, we all will be rooting you on, bring it to them at prejudging! You already top notch physiques and people, so just go display it!

ProMuscle is well represented today.

Dusty from the front.

How many supers get in that kind of condition? lol.

I am off to the side just like I was last night so these pics aren't as good as ones you'll see online of course. Dusty shoot me a pm if any of these are what you'd consider to be unflattering or don't show you positively.

Attachments

• DSC09535.JPG
    DSC09535.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Lol. I was shy at first, but now it's love!

JT, it looks like you and Shelby were holding hands behind Meredith's back hehe! You got something to hide? hehe :p

Here is Captain of shred, Shelby Starnes. Top Five today in a super tough class, the light heavies. That's my guess anyway.

No one out conditioned Shelby in that class. It's the reason I think he's hot. :D

Attachments

• DSC09478.JPG
    DSC09478.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 390
LOL @ the Aqua Net!!!:D Going 80's on us here:cool:

Those Blender Shakers are the BEST!!! I have 10 of them in my cupboard:p

It is awesome to see both Dusty and Meredith do so well, they both really deserve it imo! JT you are a very lucky man, and she is great to have such a good guy like you by her side as well man. Nobody ccompares to your sexiness when it is all said and done at the end of the day:D;)

Montana is rocking the effin' house, who woulda thought that...heh heh heh!

JT, there is a MOD at my board who I think lives near to you guys....i'd have to check on that though.

Have fun guys, it is what it is from here on out, and you all are in great position:)

BMJ

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner