over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 month transformation on 10ius of HGH

aqrojase

Registered
This is one month transformation of 10ius bluetops 5 days a week. the first pic was a month ago..and pics 2 and 3 are taken this week.

Attachments

• tropin.jpg
    tropin.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 7,770
  • bigtime.jpg
    bigtime.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 6,387
  • pumped.jpg
    pumped.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 8,681
Just abit of advice when you post progress pics I think it would be best taking them in the same place. Most importantly the same distance from the camera and the same light. Your first pic is close up so makes you appear bigger but it is in the dark so harder to make out. Whilst your later pics are in light but your standing further away. It's hard to see any changes you have made. You do look great though and look leaner in your newer pics... tighter... but it is hard to make out. Definately more vascular too... I assume the later are after the gym due to location (toilets)... is the first one pumped up?

What blue tops though? Have they been tested?

Last edited:
I am using kamis blue tops. The kigs i had didnt give me these results..and with these blues..my hands area always numb.

I am using kamis blue tops. The kigs i had didnt give me these results..and with these blues..my hands area always numb.

I want some NQK's

I'm not trying to put you down in any way but you look practically the same.

I hve a lot more fullness now since i am o n the gh. the type of fullness that difference from test. I don't want to put the face pic up..buti have zero bloat on my face right now...as apposed to the first pic..i had tons of bloat on face even with less fullness on body

Not trying to be a dick, but you said transformation. You look the same, which is about right considering there is very little GH in those blues. Try doing that on legit GH, and then you will see what a transformation is. Just because your hands get a little numb does not mean you have legit GH. There were all kinds of people claiming they had numb hands, tightness, etc. from the IP grays, and Genheal, and those were also pure junk. Guys just swore up and down they had quality GH though.

Not getting into a debate about the quality of the G that ur taking, but, I've been running 10iu of Rips ED for the last 4 months and "transformation" is an understatement. I literally do not look like the same person... Sorry, not posting any pics so take it for what it's worth.

Was you using rips before?

Not getting into a debate about the quality of the G that ur taking, but, I've been running 10iu of Rips ED for the last 4 months and "transformation" is an understatement. I literally do not look like the same person... Sorry, not posting any pics so take it for what it's worth.

lol if you aren't posting a pic then what you said holds no water bro

Not trying to be a dick, but you said transformation. You look the same, which is about right considering there is very little GH in those blues. Try doing that on legit GH, and then you will see what a transformation is. Just because your hands get a little numb does not mean you have legit GH. There were all kinds of people claiming they had numb hands, tightness, etc. from the IP grays, and Genheal, and those were also pure junk. Guys just swore up and down they had quality GH though.

This is only one month.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner