over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week mini bulk progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratt

Newbies
One week progress on a mini bulk I’m doing for the next 3.5 ish weeks until I get some Clen and t3 and get try to get shredded. I adjusted my diet so that I am eating at least 4 meals a day aiming for 30-40gs protein per each meal 2 hour intervals between idealing I get 6 meals in daily. Stopped focusing so much on calisthenics, still want to learn muscle up tho, but currently doing bro split targeting one muscle every time I go to gym.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33
I'm not sure what you're seeing in the mirror, but please do not take Clen & t3

Sorry bro but you don’t need Clen and T3. Even if you have different goals than the rest of us and want to be as lean as possible, this can all be done by learning more about dieting and using that to your advantage.

I’m taking Clen and t3 mr preacher man
A kid like you should do less talking here and more listening, but if seems like you are headstrong. You don't even have the basics in place yet snd you want to take all these drugs. If I were you, I start listening more to guys here that know better. You need to learn more about nutrition and training, before touching any drugs that could have adverse effects are you.

Sorry bro but you don’t need Clen and T3. Even if you have different goals than the rest of us and want to be as lean as possible, this can all be done by learning more about dieting and using that to your advantage.
One week progress on a mini bulk I’m doing for the next 3.5 ish weeks until I get some Clen and t3 and get try to get shredded. I adjusted my diet so that I am eating at least 4 meals a day aiming for 30-40gs protein per each meal 2 hour intervals between idealing I get 6 meals in daily. Stopped focusing so much on calisthenics, still want to learn muscle up tho, but currently doing bro split targeting one muscle every time I go to gym.
Just hit 225 on bench 2nd week in the gym 😎

in 3 weeks of bulk you will not get anything, just as you will not get anything in 3 weeks of cut.
the body needs more time to grow or lose weight and it needs time to settle to a reached level.
what you are doing only serves to fill and empty the muscles of glycogen and water and nothing more.

in 3 weeks of bulk you will not get anything, just as you will not get anything in 3 weeks of cut.
the body needs more time to grow or lose weight and it needs time to settle to a reached level.
what you are doing only serves to fill and empty the muscles of glycogen and water and nothing more.
Maybe I bulk longer depending how it goes I’m on test btw

What is the troll please explain
What you are doing. Posting nonsense and not listening to reason. I am willing to bet you are getting your information off some so called influencer.

This is an advanced board where you can learn more in a short time then any of those social media platforms. Again, start listening to these VETs here.

Your so called program doesn't make sense. The key is long term consistency and not more drugs. Get your nutrition and training on point first.

You posted pictures and you look like someone just starting out. What about a complete bloodwork profile? List diet and training in complete detail. I wouldn't even recommend test until you did those things.

What is the troll please explain
If you just started lifting you have no business touching drugs. The douchers on tiktok and social media don't know wtf they are doing.

Muscular tissue takes time to grow, naturally or enhanced. Period. All you'll gain in a 1, 2, or 3 week bulk is mostly water and glycogen.

You lack appreciable muscle mass to warrant dieting down, especially on clen and t3. You're going to look like you're from a starving 3rd world instead of shredded.

If you remove your head from your ass and actually want to achieve some goal, state what it is and maybe the folks here will help guide you. Nothing about this journey is easy or quick and fucking yourself to look anorexic isn't going to impress anyone on Social media.

If you just started lifting you have no business touching drugs. The douchers on tiktok and social media don't know wtf they are doing.

Muscular tissue takes time to grow, naturally or enhanced. Period. All you'll gain in a 1, 2, or 3 week bulk is mostly water and glycogen.

You lack appreciable muscle mass to warrant dieting down, especially on clen and t3. You're going to look like you're from a starving 3rd world instead of shredded.

If you remove your head from your ass and actually want to achieve some goal, state what it is and maybe the folks here will help guide you. Nothing about this journey is easy or quick and fucking yourself to look anorexic isn't going to impress anyone on Social media.
Listen man I know I can be stubborn but I am actually taking the advice on here in regards to nutrition and training advice but the advice “don’t take drugs train naturally until u reach ur potential “ will be disregarded because I’m already enhanced and even if I’m not making the best gains I can feel the improvements in my confidence and mood and my energy so I’m gonna stay on. I’m thinking of adding deca and primo and just going for straight mass gains for the rest of the cycle then maybe try t3 Clen after I start cruising.

Definitely changing my focus to adding strength and mass because my strength going up in the gym is addicting and fun

Listen man I know I can be stubborn but I am actually taking the advice on here in regards to nutrition and training advice but the advice “don’t take drugs train naturally until u reach ur potential “ will be disregarded because I’m already enhanced and even if I’m not making the best gains I can feel the improvements in my confidence and mood and my energy so I’m gonna stay on. I’m thinking of adding deca and primo and just going for straight mass gains for the rest of the cycle then maybe try t3 Clen after I start cruising.
You not taking anyone's advice here. You got the training and diet off here? From who? Again, post it and training in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear