over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 week out pics - chris250

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Here you go...Flat but lean...7 days to go...

side chest shot

Attachments

• IMG_2617.JPG
    IMG_2617.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,114
back double bi shot

Attachments

• IMG_2620.JPG
    IMG_2620.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,114
Impressive bro. I can tell you've really worked hard and your physique shows it

Like you said, pretty flat. But once you start to fill out, you should pop! Looks good Chris.

Like you said, pretty flat. But once you start to fill out, you should pop! Looks good Chris.

thanks smalltownIron...yeah, very flat..running a higher pro, moderate fat, lower carb diet...for the past 6 weeks now...weight today is 224lbs...so Im thinking weighing in around that weight, then carbing up heavy...to the higher 220's ish range (228-229lbs ?)

here is one more shot...front bi..prob, my best overall shot, with side chest ...:D

Attachments

• IMG_2614.JPG
    IMG_2614.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,094
Looked up and down trying to find a fault lol but couldn't!

Looking good back detail is nice and some good conditioning.

front bi shot from today...I carbed up heavy on fri (evening) and part of saturday to see how it would work out. I don't know if I look better (fuller) or just the same...weight was the same today (224lbs)

well crap now I see the lighting was totally different...than from yesterday...hard to tell anything really...

Attachments

• IMG_2654.JPG
    IMG_2654.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited:
side chest from today (sunday) 6 days out...

Attachments

• IMG_2656.JPG
    IMG_2656.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,023
the lighting is different, but you look @ the same. Was trying to see if any smoothing in the lower half, but it looks pretty close, and of course the shadows might be different.
You planning on carbing again right before, or fill,spill, and clean up the mess by Fri?
assuming your trial was what you might do, just curious as to timing.

interesting if 2morw, and next day might have you being even better as the water gets to follow all the carbs
will be pulling for you in the heavies, looks like you'll just squeak in the class

Good luck, Chris!

I hope your diet strategy works like a charm and you come in just how you want to be.

They unblocked our internet at the school, so I can check things out more often now! :) (Be on the board more often)

the lighting is different, but you look @ the same. Was trying to see if any smoothing in the lower half, but it looks pretty close, and of course the shadows might be different.
You planning on carbing again right before, or fill,spill, and clean up the mess by Fri?
assuming your trial was what you might do, just curious as to timing.

interesting if 2morw, and next day might have you being even better as the water gets to follow all the carbs
will be pulling for you in the heavies, looks like you'll just squeak in the class

well the plan was to start the carb up wends (heavy) then lower the carbs (thurs) then just play it out on friday (or clean it up if I spill)...I know I can be fuller, but then you seem to lose crispness, or those deep lines. Im just trying to find the balance between the two. Ofcourse I didnt use diuretics this time, and plan on doing aldactone, and dyazide if needed. So I dont think I will spill, but you never know what the body wants to do. At this state, you can look good one hour, and then in two hours look like hell (at least to you)...What do you do the final week ? anyone input would be welcomed !!!

Just a note ...My training partner (who has been training with me for 15 years now) said I looked better today. Fuller, and just as crisp. But it is hard to tell in the pics...:banghead:

I definitely l like the approach of carbing early and then resting the last week, cleaning up any water. I also practice doing the load throughout the prep so I can see how long it takes for me to level out and show the most lines and fullness that i can, b4 i start to flatten out again. usually that means Mon/tues and then back to normal diet, but the next time might be a little later depending on how lean of course. We always think we are leaner then the last time :cool:

I just do not speak to enough people regularly that apply the all out load the night before of the fat/carb shitload if you will. It is very intriguing to me, and seems sound in theory, but i would never be willing to risk it, unless I had experience with it through someone close to me , rather then anecdotal shit on a board
BTW we all know pics do not tell the story. in person you really see the details as people move and pose, so if you look better, then don't worry about the pics

Looking fantastic man, very well proportioned. Good luck in your show man...

Wait till you carb load you will be massive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131