over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100mg Micro dosed results

Jay Walker

Newbies
My latest labs back.
I ran a light prolonged cycle during summer, consisting of Primo and Test, going unto a total of 500mg/week total anabolic.
I'm always running high HCT, the last one at the end of that cycle was 0.62, Haemoglobin was 190. I am not getting hung up on those numbers but my doctor is a bit cautious, so I've been trying 100mg divided into 25mg doses (x4) during the week.
Doesnt seem to have worked much for me, but i'll keep on with it, see if things head down over time.
I must say, I dont feel as good as doing 1 shot of 125mg a week, sex drive is extremely low even though my test levels are spot on.

Cant understand the ALT reading, I've now given up alcohol and its the highest reading its ever been.

I'm supplementing with NAC/Natto/Citrus Berg/Astragalus as per Dante's recommendations.
Overall im fairly pleased with these results, just need to convince my doc that this is okay with the RBC levels, I dont think i'll ever get lower.
I tried Telmisartan, but it did nothing for me at all.
I'm 47 next month, for info.

Appreciate comments from you guys, I think things look okay there? :)
Thanks, in advance.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.19.png Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.32.png Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.04.21.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.19.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.19.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.32.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 08.00.32.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 17
Your test levels is at basically nothing.

Did u workout before the test or anything that might have made your liver values higher. If something was really wrong with your liver I believe it would be a lot higher

Your test levels is at basically nothing.

Did u workout before the test or anything that might have made your liver values higher. If something was really wrong with your liver I believe it would be a lot higher
His test levels are high and he is over the top of the range. And he is on 100mg/week of T.

His test levels are high and he is over the top of the range. And he is on 100mg/week of T.
I see, they have different measurements from what we have in USA. 29 test by my standard is close to zero, approx 250-800 is normal here

Pretty sweet to be in the upper threshold with only 100mg a week. From past testing I need 500mg to be over the normal range

How is your water and sodium intake?

There is a massive level of misinformation regarding HCT/Hem in the bodybuilding communities. You are approximately 10% high, if you have a diet high in red meat this would be more than enough to explain the rise.

"If" an individual is dieting and extremely depleted, water cycling, etc. for a show it can be a nuance you need to pay attention to. That's sincerely about it. You're approximately 10% higher than the baseline "high" as an athlete supplementing with exogenous hormones and most likely consuming a fair amount of iron. I run a minimum of 20% high even in the off season intentionally to increase cardiovascular output. As long as I maintain my hydration and sodium intake it is non issue.

The liver values concern me - I would retest after two weeks and a day or two of no physical activity.

to the OP….

Normal ALP, normal GGT….with an elevated AST….

Easy peezy.

You sir might have a little fatty liver going on.

to the OP….

Normal ALP, normal GGT….with an elevated AST….

Easy peezy.

You sir might have a little fatty liver going on.
I had a very similar blood result recently, ALP, bilirubin and GGT but ALT at 261. Have fibroscan tomorrow to confirm.

OP - Go and get a liver scan to be sure.

GGT is not ideal. Should be on the lower end. Like a lot of things, the "normal" ranges get skewed by a sick population. 40% having NAFLD in the US for instance. Did you drink a lot previously?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131