over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

50 yrs old, test results

AllLoadedUp

Registered
I just turned 50. I do 250mg Test E about every 10-14 days. Been on this a few years. Had Test and Estrogen levels checked.

Total Test Serum level is 885
Free Test is 21.8
Estogen is 118

All that seems to be in range. Does the 885 level seem right for a man my age doing TRT? Albeit self-administered.

Depends on when you are doing the testing, ether used, but still seems low to me. Better to take 200 mg and split to 100 mg every 3 to 4 days.

Depends on when you are doing the testing, ether used, but still seems low to me. Better to take 200 mg and split to 100 mg every 3 to 4 days.
Using amps. I could split into two syringes. One would have to stay preloaded a few days. Not sure if it would degrade or not. Never tried it that way. There sure as hell isn't any issues with my sex drive. I also take 2IU of GH a day but I don't think that would effect those results. The test was done in the morning. I had eaten breakfast. I don't think that would effect those test though. But I'm not certain.

Using amps. I could split into two syringes. One would have to stay preloaded a few days. Not sure if it would degrade or not. Never tried it that way. There sure as hell isn't any issues with my sex drive. I also take 2IU of GH a day but I don't think that would effect those results. The test was done in the morning. I had eaten breakfast. I don't think that would effect those test though. But I'm not certain.
How many days after shot?

How many days after shot?
I think I did my shot one or two days before the bloodwork. The amps are 250mg. So can only really split to 125 twice a week. I don't see use in trying to split it further. Test E is active for about 14 days I believe isn't it?

I think I did my shot one or two days before the bloodwork. The amps are 250mg. So can only really split to 125 twice a week. I don't see use in trying to split it further. Test E is active for about 14 days I believe isn't it?
Active yes, at its peak no. I also wonder about those amps too. Your bloodwork should be higher then that. At 200 mg per week, I was way over normal levels. Past 1500. I am 63.

Active yes, at its peak no. I also wonder about those amps too. Your bloodwork should be higher then that. At 200 mg per week, I was way over normal levels. Past 1500. I am 63.
Not everyone gets high numbers with 200-250mg a week. I for one need 500mg to stay over 1200 don't ask me how or why it's just how it is

885 is great for trt your estrogen is 118 so I don't think u need anymore then what your taking. Taking it weekly would be better then 10-14 days, less drop off

Its Iranian Test. Expiration date is May of 2022. But I don't think that stuff goes bad. I've got some Omnas that have expiration of 2018. LOL. Probably should be using those first. Ha ha. Both came from same Board Sponsor. Probably not hard to figure out who.

885 is great for trt your estrogen is 118 so I don't think u need anymore then what your taking. Taking it weekly would be better then 10-14 days, less drop off
You're right just need to do 250 a week and be done with it.

You're right just need to do 250 a week and be done with it.
That's not what I was saying. 250 a week brings u to double what you're doing now. So u will have more estrogen also and you're already in the 100s...

Normally 200 mg/w Test C would get me to 1300 ng/dL 7 days after the shot. Now I do 100 mg/w and I test at 800 ng/dL 5 days after the shot. I'm in my 60s.

how do you feel at sensation?
the test/estro ratio just wouldn't do for me.
don't you have signs of high estrogen?

What? Really?
Yes. Really. Creatine may increase test metabolism.

Without knowing the range for the tests i could only guess at how well you are doing. Over the decades i have seeen the top of the rannge for test being from 600-1100 depending on which lab runs it. The E levels would be high from most every blood tests i have seen. But if you are having no issues that may be OK for you.

Ive never had any gyno. As far as symptons from estrogen I dont know what symptoms you speak of? Do I have other issues? You could say that. Ive basically been sexually dysfunctional my entire life. I didnt finally go to a urologist until about a year ago. We're at a point where I think he's going to tell me there is no hope for me. None of the pills work. We tried Trimix. That put me in the emergency room 3 times with a hard on that wouldnt go away. So we tried Bimix and that wont do shit. Hes confused by it. Its funny I thought sticking a needle in my dick would hurt like hell. Actually you barely feel it. Yes Im FUCKED up. The psychological toll is terrible. Not sure what else to do at this point. I really think there is zero hope. My girlfriend stays with me but I told her to get it on the side when she wants it. I cant expect her to go without sex. Shes 47 and has abs shes so fit. I really feel worthless and useless. So yeh Ive got issues. Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131