over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

35yr old test at 329 ng/dl

thereaper88

Newbies
Alright guys so I’ve been natural for I’d say the past 8 yrs give or take.

Just got my test results back and there pretty sub par 329 ng/dl.

What would be a good trt protocol to get on?

My thoughts are 100-150mg a week of test e or c and them check levels again in a few weeks?

For a real TRT, start with 100mg a week and get tested say 4-6 weeks out. Then adjust accordingly. If it’s too low, up the dose a little at a time. If it’s too high, do the opposite. Everybody’s body reacts differently to a given dose.

For a real TRT, start with 100mg a week and get tested say 4-6 weeks out. Then adjust accordingly. If it’s too low, up the dose a little at a time. If it’s too high, do the opposite. Everybody’s body reacts differently to a given dose.
Yeah I’m not looking to run any actual cycles anymore, so actually looking for a trt regiment.

100mg sounds like a good point

From my 20+ years on Dr prescribed TRT and talking with easily hundreds of people on TRT Dr.s are more likley to start at 100 mg/wk then any other dose. I know of people that take 50mg/week which is very rare and those that swear 300 mg/wk keeps them in the normal range. Although i am guessing they are over the top of the range all week then just squeak back into it right before they take their injection. On 100mg i am at 1100 2 days after i inject and about 450 right before my next shot. 15mg/day leaves me in the low 800's all week. I tend to think when using test C or E at least 2 shots a week is best.

From my 20+ years on Dr prescribed TRT and talking with easily hundreds of people on TRT Dr.s are more likley to start at 100 mg/wk then any other dose. I know of people that take 50mg/week which is very rare and those that swear 300 mg/wk keeps them in the normal range. Although i am guessing they are over the top of the range all week then just squeak back into it right before they take their injection. On 100mg i am at 1100 2 days after i inject and about 450 right before my next shot. 15mg/day leaves me in the low 800's all week. I tend to think when using test C or E at least 2 shots a week is best.
This was my protocol back when I was running cycles always felt way more stable pinning 2x a week than I did 1.

Also was reading a little about sub q giving some pretty stable estro numbers but at this low of a dose I really don’t see that being a concern

I was prescribed 200mgs a week and I recently started to dial it back some. Right now Im at 180 a week and feel significantly better. I'll get my labs done after the holidays so more to follow. But I may even jump to 150 a week and see if I still feel good.

Start at 100mg a week and do bloodwork and go by how you feel. If you need more follow the same protocol until you get it dialed in

Agree 100-150 is a good TRT dose. Some docs are even aggressive up to 200mg a week.

Psych meds shut me down. I was 112.

200mg cyp a week has me at 583.

Just got these results last month

300mg/week is probably for the high metabolizers. Meaning by the time they test again.. which is usually 5-7 days since last shot, they are still in the normal/high-normal range.
But that's for dosing schedules of 1x per week.
We all know for high metabolizers multiple shots per week usually keep the levels more stable
I was given 300mg per week as I was testing below normal with 200mg(1x per week)
I've since stopped official TRT and just blast/cruise

I think this is the best advice.

I personally settled on 150. I found 100 to be too tiring with the lifestyle I want to live (am cardio, pm weights) and 150 affords me good mood, sleep etc

For me, there is a HUGE difference between 150 to 300. It's just a completely different animal. So I know I'm superphysiological at that amount. When I've tested blood levels on 300 I am usually twice the top of reference range.

But that's just me sharing my experience, the best advice is to start at 100 and see how you react. Good luck.

300mg/week is probably for the high metabolizers. Meaning by the time they test again.. which is usually 5-7 days since last shot, they are still in the normal/high-normal range.
But that's for dosing schedules of 1x per week.
We all know for high metabolizers multiple shots per week usually keep the levels more stable
I was given 300mg per week as I was testing below normal with 200mg(1x per week)
I've since stopped official TRT and just blast/cruise
In general i find most that take doses such as 300mg/week and are just back down into the normal range 6-7 days later which means the spend at least 5-6 day a week as being over the top of the range. Which i have no problem with. But i just call that a cycle. If some one is in the normal range 5-6 days a week that sounds more like TRT to me no matter the dose. A buddy i have in the gym who is 70 years old and going to a clinic that gives him 200mg/week which the trough is at 1500 which is way over the normal range but he counts it as TRT as he gets it from a Dr.

no i meant which psych meds shut you down? anti psychotics?
Yes. There was a class action lawsuit for the one that shut me down. On a different one now but it doesn’t matter. I’m on TRT and they both make you fat bald gave me my first cavity at 45 years old and the fatigue is exhausting. But Im alive and not in jail or a hospital so yay.

Just cardio and extra strict diet to make up for the fat gain. Had to shave my hair. Trying to get my dentist to get my insurance to pay for shiny metal teefys so I don’t have to get drilled anymore. Should save everyone money long term.

Somehow my blood sugar is fine but I’ve always avoided sugar my whole life.

In general i find most that take doses such as 300mg/week and are just back down into the normal range 6-7 days later which means the spend at least 5-6 day a week as being over the top of the range. Which i have no problem with. But i just call that a cycle. If some one is in the normal range 5-6 days a week that sounds more like TRT to me no matter the dose. A buddy i have in the gym who is 70 years old and going to a clinic that gives him 200mg/week which the trough is at 1500 which is way over the normal range but he counts it as TRT as he gets it from a Dr.
300-350mg puts me at 900-1100 the day after I inject, I wish it put me higher. 100mg a week and I’m 200-400 lol

300-350mg puts me at 900-1100 the day after I inject, I wish it put me higher. 100mg a week and I’m 200-400 lol
So what is your number on the day you inject?

So what is your number on the day you inject?
Not sure, I've always done it day after per my Doc's instructions to be honest. I don't think it's going past the normal scale though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws