over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1rhino1's HGH Maxitropin log

Alright, did light light light chest today. The shoulder is starting to feel much better already, but still taking it easy as hell.

I did flat bench, 15-20-30 rep sets, 225, 185, 135

did inclined machine press, sets if 20-30 with 45's and 25's on.

did declined machine, 3 plates 15-20 reps

Well the best part about the workout today was before the workout. I was in the office jack-assing around and we got to talking about how big this dudes arms were... I called bullshit and we ended up measuring his damn bicep.

Well when we finished that, I started making fun of his legs, so we measured them to. Then my buddy measured... So I didnt want to at first because I thought I would be disappointed... I said you know what, fuck it. measure me. The last time we all measured I was at a small 27.5"..... So I was nervous to see If I had grown. My squat has gone up astronaumically mind you, and I have never religiously, properly squatted before until the last 14-16 weeks...

I am 33 inches and some change! Damn near 6 inches bigger in the thigh!!! Hell fucking yes man! I was really shooting for 30", but wasnt thinking I would be more than 29! I was four fucking inches off! Satisfied it made me. Gotta love squats.......

Did some arms today... Still light

tricep dip-style press down, stack x 10 x 3 sets

bicep flat bar, 95, 145, 115 for reps. Heavy it felt.

Tricep press down cable machine, most of the stack for reps, 15-20 x 3 sets.

Laying bicep curl on the row cable, 105x8, 120x8x2

one armed tricep extension, 80lbs, nice and steady

High end bicep curl, 50x12x3 sets. This one really hurts the shoulder so I am forced to keep it light.

LEGS TOMORROW. Ole bitch ass 45's betta watch dey mouf.

glad to hear you making progress bro . will looking forward to some pics on couple of weeks :headbang:

Legs today...

hit squats, 225-405x5, 495x3, 585x3, 405x13.

The 585 was fucking heavy man, god damn. I went down the first time and know I did not hit paralell. Second time prob was about perfect, but nobody really watched, the spotter and buddy were watching me, not my legs. Third rep, my spotter said I went so far down that he thought I was gonna sit down, that I was not gonna come up. But I did. oh, I did.

straight legged deads, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10.

Lunges with sixties, two sets down a hall way between machines.

Extensions, stackx10x3

curls, a plate or two short of on the one legger, 3x10 reps

its been a week. update this bitch :p

Lol, my bad brother, been busy as shit.

Any update on how that maxitropin is working for you?

Maxi seems to be as solid as they come bro. I have ordered another 500iu, and plan to order another 500 after that. I have gone up to 4iu a day three times now and backed down to three. The pain in my forearms was enough to make me back down. It did not get any better, it did get worse. So here I am at 3iu and 290 pounds of dude. It was even hurting in my toes, like every other day my toes would just hurt.

Well here is an update gentlemen. My 585 squat threw my back out of place. So I have been taking it easy for a week. I took my last shot of hcg and my last shot of prop. Did that last wednesday. I started 100mg clomid today. I am already down 9 lbs! Looking thinner, everywhere but in my legs. I am def losing strength and am forced not to work out as hard from the shoulder injury. I had been getting much better.

Started repping 225 again for high rep sets with very little irritation. Then last night, I started sleep walking and when I woke up it hurt like a mother fucker. I dont know what the hell I was up doing, but somehow my old ladys ciggarettes got thrown in various places around the house, the peanut butter is all gone, and my dog has not wanted to leave my side all day. Weird.....lol.

Well, I will be running my hgh at 3iu a day and am gonna cycle in igf month on, one month off. hopefully this injury is done before I go on my next cycle. I hope I keep most of my size. Strength is not a problem. I will buy whatever I need to get back! I will take some more pics soon and get them up.

Well still healing and letting my shoulder get better, it seems to be doing just that. I am able to bench above 200 again. Did three plates on the shoulder press with no issues, no pain. I still feel it in there and am very careful with it.

I am still on GH, waiting some to show, having a lower dose until then. But I feel good. I dropped 18 pounds in a week and a hal coming off and eating good food. WOW!

Any way, gearing up for this cut up cycle, hoping to enjoy it.

Pics soon, i swear!!

Shoulder is much nicer, I am pressing three plates over head again, and I have gone up to 3.5, shoulder press machine, but much better than before. I know my bench has suffered. But what the hell can you do, if you are injured, you are injured.

I am almost fully recovered from this last cycle. I am more than pleased with the speed of recovery considering I was on for 6 months. I am waking up with morning wood, and my sex drive is back. Not strongly back, but enough to notice. I am doing good, staying strong enough.

My legs are decisively bigger. I am happy with the size I kept on my arms, and my back is decisively bigger as well. All of these in comparrison to what I looked like before I started.

I am down to 272-275 regularly, and have been continuing my gh use. I lost alot of water fast when I came off. Have changed eating a bit too. Cut milk almost completely out. I may get a gallon a week. Took a couple weeks to relax, and am getting ready for the next big cycle, which we all know is a cutter. I have decided to not worry about putting on or keepng strength. I have an arsenol in the safety deposit, and I can get my bench back up in a matter of a couple months. Not to worry.

I have decided to run the 600 TE, 600 EQ, 450 tren A for this cutter. I am debating on whether or not to start it off with some anavar. May start and end with 35 days of 75mg a day. Not decided on halo at the end yet either. I dont wanna be a starved, semi-week, sleep deprived, fucking animal. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am going to the mirror to take pictures now. This instant. I'll be right back.

pics

Attachments

• armback.jpg
    armback.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 547
  • Legdraws.jpg
    Legdraws.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 540
  • legg.jpg
    legg.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 518
  • armm.jpg
    armm.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 499
still waiting for my maxis, i had ordered feb 12 and keep on hearing
"next week" "we sent them out" and now i havent got anything from anyone in over a week for responce, i had ordered 20 kits!!!!! why cant someone at least tell me whats going on?

still waiting for my maxis, i had ordered feb 12 and keep on hearing
"next week" "we sent them out" and now i havent got anything from anyone in over a week for responce, i had ordered 20 kits!!!!! why cant someone at least tell me whats going on?[/QUOTE
Dude that sucks I got mine I ordered on feb 8th , only 5 kits you need to post up in there thread and let the mods no your situation , if you have not already JB has been MIA for a few days now best of luck

I heard every excuse there was the shipper wife had a baby , we ship from a small town and only send a few a day for your safety of course, the shipper sent them out of order,but you will have it next week , no middle of next week lie after lie connect u need to get on. That thread and raise hell

I heard every excuse there was the shipper wife had a baby , we ship from a small town and only send a few a day for your safety of course, the shipper sent them out of order,but you will have it next week , no middle of next week lie after lie connect u need to get on. That thread and raise hell

i cant post there cuz i dont have 50 posts yet, i had emailed jello and asked if they would let me but he told me no, rules are rules, i hads emailed hgh express here and his "wheresmyorder" email but have got nothing, i have emailed jello about this as well and again nothing, i bought 20 kits thats alot of money and now i get no responce, not sure what else to do? wish i could post there but as i said it wont let me so i thought try posting here

delaware, i think you need to edit some of you posts. some of it are just plain rude. I think by now you should know we take care of our clients and also that i dont mind you posting bad feedback but try to keep them down to the point.

Sorry rihino

JB

delaware, i think you need to edit some of you posts. some of it are just plain rude. I think by now you should know we take care of our clients and also that i dont mind you posting bad feedback but try to keep them down to the point.

Sorry rihino

JB

No trips doggy, hollar at me when you get the time. If need be, I'll throw you my nombre Compa.

Okay, starting a new cycle. Started more like it.... I am two weeks in, I front loaded with 1500 test e, and 1200 EQ. Started the run with some prop and some tren a. I had so much tren a that I am forced to run it over my fav, tren E.

The cycle is for cut up. I am slacking on the diet numbers as of now, but am lining it out this week. Will be consuming 330 grams of protein, limited carbs and fats. Hitting the elyptical four days a week, and am being very clean about the diet.

I have decided not to run the drol, but am running some dbol for the first thirty. I will cut it out when the time comes, and focus on only fat loss.

I started some clen last week, and am running some t3. I was very concerned with losing strength on this run, but I injured my shoulder right at the end of my last cycle, and it is still not completely healed. I cant lift super heavy on chest or shoulders, so fuck it. Skinny me is on the way.

The cycle is as follows:

weeks 1-16
600mg Test E
600mg EQ
450mg Tren A
5IU HGH daily

weeks 17 & 18
600mg Test E

Weeks 19 & 20
400mg Prop

Weeks 1-20
500IU HCG twice weekly

Weeks 2-7
Clenbuterol daily (Dosage varies)
T3 Daily, 50mcg, 75mcg, maybe 100 at the end...
Ketotifen, 2mg daily weeks 4-7

Weeks 11-16
Clenbuterol daily (Dosage varies)
T3 Daily, 50mcg, 75mcg, maybe 100 at the end...
Ketotifen, 2mg daily weeks 13-16

Any advice on the cycle is welcomed. HGH will be run though, so dont even suggest it! lol

Gonna leave IGF out of this one. I think I will let the HGH do its thing.

I started at 285lbs, this week sitting at 278, gonna go for 240 or there about. I will post twice weekly. I have become more and more busy, so I dont wanna commit to daily.

I will post up official diet soon. I have cut out 90% of milk, hardly any dairy, no bread for the most part, and hardly any fat. Tbsp or two of Natural PB at night.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer