over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2.5 weeks out

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
weighed in at 175 lbs on the dot today...Feeling like I am coming down everyday...didnt think I was flat but after working out I realized I was and felt a little shrunk and not a great pump..But I definetly am liking the way I look and getting excited to step on stage....Let me know what you think...I still dont know exactly what to do about my sodium loading the last week, any suggestions..????

P.S in the side tri I dont really wear my pants that low, but the damn things wont stay on my waist anymore!!:p

Last edited:
lower body

some lower body

Last edited:
Nice job bro looks like your right on , your side tri is unreal look at that waist:eek:

you look great. very nice separation in the quads.

hey vander, you want to share some of my nutty buddies? i got the big box this time. oh and my leg is still broke. so lets hit up back soon man. when you get a chance

Looking good. Nice small waist line and lateral quad sweep/seperation. Would sodium load from now until Tues before show than cur sodium out Wed. 1 hour before prejudging sodium load. But triple check with other more experienced board members.
Good Luck
EdMan

EdMan said:
Looking good. Nice small waist line and lateral quad sweep/seperation. Would sodium load from now until Tues before show than cur sodium out Wed. 1 hour before prejudging sodium load. But triple check with other more experienced board members.
Good Luck
EdMan

Do you just sodium load with salt and soy sauce and things like that?? THanks man

balplayer said:
you look great. very nice separation in the quads.

hey vander, you want to share some of my nutty buddies? i got the big box this time. oh and my leg is still broke. so lets hit up back soon man. when you get a chance

Thanks man...How the hell did you break your leg????

P.S please dont talk about yours and V's Nutty buddies.....:D :p

Vander_V said:
Nice job bro looks like your right on , your side tri is unreal look at that waist:eek:

I thought you were gonna say I wasnt lean enough!!!!! :D just kiddin....Thanks though, you gonna be out at the show??

HUTCH said:
Thanks man...How the hell did you break your leg????

P.S please dont talk about yours and V's Nutty buddies.....:D :p

Hutch!! You look Great man we are almost there!! You are going to come in nicely!

Oh FYI buddy, they now have chocolate covered nutter butters, I picked up a box to add to my horde after the show....:D

Great Conditioning Hutch!!!
Damn that side tri shot will weaken the completion to the point of driving them off the stage…with your waistline…poster boy for what everyone should strive for.
Same, goes for those cut/sweeping quads!

Lookin good Hutch! Are you still doing the L.A.? I hope not:eek:

You non cardio Mo Fo!

Nutter Butters, damn guys I'm bout to go into a diabetic coma just thinkin bout em. Hutch, you've really come down in the last week. My fat arse just finished my 1 hour pre-breakfst stepmill session. Oh, did I mention that I hate you right now. Cause I know that your arse hasn't even looked at a piece of cardio equip. The closest that you've come to doing cardio was your daughter stickin her hand in the treadmill. How is her hand by the way? Although if I had to work out in that heat I wouldn't be doing the cardio either. Quite frank I don't know how you find the energy to compete with that job. I live in a gym so why not, but you work outside in 110deg heat plus have the Brady bunch to chase around. Gotta lot of respect for ya. Keep it up. I'm lucky to have a dedicated training paetner like ypourself. You S.O.B. :st:r-wars

HUTCH said:
Do you just sodium load with salt and soy sauce and things like that?? THanks man

Just a word of advice....You look great man, don't go messing around with a bunch of sodium to try and load up particularly if you have never done anything like that before. Just keep doing what you are doing.

bulldog21 said:
Hutch!! You look Great man we are almost there!! You are going to come in nicely!

Oh FYI buddy, they now have chocolate covered nutter butters, I picked up a box to add to my horde after the show....:D

I'll have to add some of those....:D ...I have my Wife making me a cake, and chocolate chip cookies this way I can eat them all on way up to Laughlin and Vegas for a week Vaca....Then its all buffets and mcdonalds from then on out...hahah...I dont even know if I will be able to make weight for the LA's or even USA's (if I qualify)...hahhha...I dont care though, its gonna be great...I think I could just sit here and type about food all day....:p

Northwatch619 said:
Great Conditioning Hutch!!!
Damn that side tri shot will weaken the completion to the point of driving them off the stage…with your waistline…poster boy for what everyone should strive for.
Same, goes for those cut/sweeping quads!

Thanks so much NORTH...That would be some funny shit if someone actually walked off stage after IL hit one of those...LOL....the Ultimate Victory!!!!

LiLSaVaGe said:
Lookin good Hutch! Are you still doing the L.A.? I hope not:eek:

I want to but everytime I look at your avatar I have second thoughts...;)

Rob Roy said:
Nutter Butters, damn guys I'm bout to go into a diabetic coma just thinkin bout em. Hutch, you've really come down in the last week. My fat arse just finished my 1 hour pre-breakfst stepmill session. Oh, did I mention that I hate you right now. Cause I know that your arse hasn't even looked at a piece of cardio equip. The closest that you've come to doing cardio was your daughter stickin her hand in the treadmill. How is her hand by the way? Although if I had to work out in that heat I wouldn't be doing the cardio either. Quite frank I don't know how you find the energy to compete with that job. I live in a gym so why not, but you work outside in 110deg heat plus have the Brady bunch to chase around. Gotta lot of respect for ya. Keep it up. I'm lucky to have a dedicated training paetner like ypourself. You S.O.B. :st:r-wars

My daughters make me get up and do something every 2.5 minutes, "daddy get this Daddy get that, Daddy Tristans playin in the toilet", I am winded after all that....LOL...Oh her hand is cool just some nice lil scars..
Man, the hardest part about my job is that afterwards you feel so drained that feel like your burning muscle and you need a cheat meal...So the whole way home everyday I am talking myself out of stopping and eating all of Mcdonalds....

P.S...CARDIO is FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sp:rt-smi

AWN2004 said:
Just a word of advice....You look great man, don't go messing around with a bunch of sodium to try and load up particularly if you have never done anything like that before. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Im so confused right now I dont know what to do....ha..I'll get it figured out by Monday though...I figure I can try it this next week for the mid usa's and see how it does if it does bad then Ill just go normal for AZ...

Thanks AWN

VERY IMPRESSIVE!

You look great, Hutch! Tiny waist.

damn bro sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this thread! but damn looking right on target bro! side tricep and front lat spread are def. your best shots, overall arm size needs a little work, to compete at a higher level IMO. but thats small shit for now, your going to do JUST FINE in your upcoming show, try posting a front relaxed pic from a distance so i can see how your legs match up with your upper body, you always take close up shots of your legs, they look impressive as hell and the cuts in your quads look deep as hell bro, i would just like to see an overal shot of you in a front relaxed and a front double bicep! keep grinding bro, YOU LOOK GREAT!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws