over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 Weeks Out - Northern KY

unoigo

Registered
AM bodyweight has been between 211-213 this past week. Most of the work is done.... lower back and glutes could be a bit tighter but I should be alright.

Any and all feedback is welcomed.

Anyone know how I can post pics in the thread? For some reason my account has the

Last edited:
Looking really good! Once your drop water should have some serious conditioning going on! N KY is a pretty good show from what I hear. Not sure if BBoy is gonna be there this year or not. It is in his neck of the woods.

Didn't you/Aren't you working with Shelby????

Thanks HS!

Ya, been working with Shelby since my first show last year, this past offseason and for this prep too.

You look real lean, those pictures, don't do you justice, bad lighting. I could see better in the most muscular and you have put on size since last show.

You look real lean, those pictures, don't do you justice, bad lighting. I could see better in the most muscular and you have put on size since last show.

Thanks! Ya, I should be a little over 15 lbs heavier on stage this year. Being 6'1", I'm need to try to make the same gains this coming offseason.

You worked hard, and it shows...enjoy yourself at the show.

Looking good, quads are nicely balanced. Need more work on calves though. Also, when you do rear poses, why taking your legs so much apart. It makes them look smaller,imo.

You put an a lot of mass from the last show pics that you posted and look harder than you just did a few weeks back.

Good job, very successful competition prep. IMO, Shelby means business from looking at his Videos, if you keep following his advice he will take you where you want to go.

Good luck!

You worked hard, and it shows...enjoy yourself at the show.

Thanks!

Looking good, quads are nicely balanced. Need more work on calves though. Also, when you do rear poses, why taking your legs so much apart. It makes them look smaller,imo.

Thanks - I really worked hard on trying to bring my legs up this past offseason. As far as posing, I'm working on it. This is only my second show so I've still got a lot to learn. And actually, I've been working on different stances for my back poses. It's a little difficult as my legs are very long.

You put an a lot of mass from the last show pics that you posted and look harder than you just did a few weeks back.

Good job, very successful competition prep. IMO, Shelby means business from looking at his Videos, if you keep following his advice he will take you where you want to go.

Good luck!

Thanks! Ya, I couldn't be more pleased with Shelby. He has been a huge help over the past year. I may not be the biggest, strongest or leanest.... but I think my progress pretty much says enough about him as a trainer/ nutritionsist.

Looking riiiiiiiiped! Good job!! ::ction-sm

good luck...looking nice and lean. i will be there. got a client in masters 35+ class b figure.

lookin great..best of luck in the show man

good luck...looking nice and lean. i will be there. got a client in masters 35+ class b figure.

lookin great..best of luck in the show man

Thanks guys!

lookin gr8... really interested in how you put on 15lbs of stage weight??

phats

Found a good nutritionist. Eat, Train, Rest, Repeat. (sounds familiar I know, but many people can't do it, day in - day out for months on end)

Overall consistency with diet is key. That and making sure everytime I was in the gym I was making progress on my lifts; meaning more reps or weight on the same exercise than the last session.

Since March of last year, I have never missed a meal or didn't meet my macro requirements for the day. I never missed a training or cardio session and in the offseason I made sure I never got less than 8 hrs of sleep.

You also have to remember, I pretty much just started BBing in Nov 07 and never really had an "offseason" prior to my first show last March. So I think a lot of my gains are from the initial influx of food and heavy training.

Another key is taking advantage of the post contest rebound. I weighed 190 for my first show and was up to 220 about 6 weeks after the show. The heaviest I got was about 235 before I started dieting again.

Are you doing the Novice or Open class? You think you will be a light-heavy?

Looking Real Lean there.

Only thing that might need some works is calves.

Good luck on your show

Are you doing the Novice or Open class? You think you will be a light-heavy?

He's 210 at 2 days out, so he'll be a heavyweight. Last year he competed at 190.

Last edited:
THanks Josh! Being from IN myself, I've followed you through the years. Definitely a fan. I hope to make it up to your Gym sometime.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear