over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2022 HPTA Restart

Closely following this, me and my partner will likely begin trying next year

Definitely seems like the vast majority of couples that have had difficulties conceiving finally do by regaining inratesticulat test, hCG, hMG, and a SERM like clomiphene, enclomiphene, tamoxifen citrate.

When someone says they didn't 'slip one past the goalie' until beginning SERM/AI therapy, that tells us HPTA recovery (also called HPGA) is an important factor in number and motility. Of these, I read a study years ago that said with a high degree of certainty that Aromasin (exemestane) is superior to all of them in terms of raising testosterone while decreasing estradiol, estrone. This was just 10days of Aromasin in young male subjects by the numbers (pretty impressive IMHO):

m_eg1230065001.jpeg

Definitely seems like the vast majority of couples that have had difficulties conceiving finally do by regaining inratesticulat test, hCG, hMG, and a SERM like clomiphene, enclomiphene, tamoxifen citrate.

When someone says they didn't 'slip one past the goalie' until beginning SERM/AI therapy, that tells us HPTA recovery (also called HPGA) is an important factor in number and motility. Of these, I read a study years ago that said with a high degree of certainty that Aromasin (exemestane) is superior to all of them in terms of raising testosterone while decreasing estradiol, estrone. This was just 10days of Aromasin in young male subjects by the numbers (pretty impressive IMHO):
There's a lot of research showing Letrozole is very effective too. The issue is most of these studies are used as first line therapy, not yrs down the line after TRT. I tried the normal Letro therapy and crashed extremely hard. All that said I still think Aromasin is the best AI option available out of the big three. Formastane injectable was by far my favorite.

QQ - trying to make sure my HCG is legit. Since pregnancy tests work by detecting HCG couldn’t I pee on the stick to see if the HCG I’m on for TRT is real. I don’t doubt that it is but there was a test laying around the house so I figured I’d be double sure. Thoughts? Will that work?

QQ - trying to make sure my HCG is legit. Since pregnancy tests work by detecting HCG couldn’t I pee on the stick to see if the HCG I’m on for TRT is real. I don’t doubt that it is but there was a test laying around the house so I figured I’d be double sure. Thoughts? Will that work?
Sure. Pregnancy tests look for hCG.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner