over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks out pics.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I guess im a lil behind but Im gonna step it up from here on out , these pics were taken 3 weeks out im now 2 weeks and a bit leaner , heres the thing I wanna stay fuller and stronger so I can lift more on the dvd rather then care about my abs. hope im right lol. im currently still in the 230s.

Attachments

• MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,525
  • relaxed2.jpg
    relaxed2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,470
  • chest arm, 2.jpg
    chest arm, 2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,322
  • arms chest2.jpg
    arms chest2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,001
Last edited:
1 more

Attachments

• Front dbi2.jpg
    Front dbi2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,926
Good luck, Vander. Keep us up to date on how you make out at your competition.

Vander. Are you competing or getting a DVD out?

Looking good. I can't get over how full your muscle bellies are. Very nice physique. Keep it up!

IslandGirl said:
Vander. Are you competing or getting a DVD out?

Looking good. I can't get over how full your muscle bellies are. Very nice physique. Keep it up!
Well its just for my DVD so im now set on comming into it fuller and strong rather then abs and no strength, still got 2 weeks i think ill be ok for a dvd but for a show id need at least another month. Thanks for the kind words.

Lookin Big there Vander.
It looks like in tha last picture there you have a Lump
between your chest? maybe just the picture but I never noticed it on ya before. Goodluck with the Video

rAJJIN said:
Lookin Big there Vander.
It looks like in tha last picture there you have a Lump
between your chest? maybe just the picture but I never noticed it on ya before. Goodluck with the Video
Those be my ribs lol yea i changes my style of posing and im now using the vacume technique alot more , i think it just goes better with my phsyique , my legs are comming out the leaner i get so im pleased with there growth so far , still have work to do.

looking good man. definitely good thickness increase in the quads.

There's that bathroom studio again... :D Lookin good my man.

I'll say this! the potential for an awsome showing on the stage is sickening :(
i just wish you had your hear into it, cause the sky's the limit big man!

b-boy said:
I'll say this! the potential for an awsome showing on the stage is sickening :(
i just wish you had your hear into it, cause the sky's the limit big man!
Thanks bro I appreciate the words, I just dont have that urge lately to go through with it, we know its alot of hard work but the most important thing is you gotta love doing it, im not sure how Id do in a good show I guess anything can happen and maybe Id get lucky and do ok who knows, but for now i just got alot on my plate with this DVD not to mention some personal mishaps and future investments im trying to set up for, the most important would be something i have planned for my lady comming up real soon so i guess my mind is on making her happy and making sure everything is perfect comming up in the near future. once again thanks bro.

great job

great arms V, hate u for it too :) Know u want to be strong for the shoot but also be in grainy shape too. So dont let up yet, try to get as detailed as u can, it shows so much more of whats under that skin. Also in your front dbl bi you and I are the same in our torso length, at least what I can see from the pic. Try doing some under arm rowing/pull down movements to "try" and get those lats to come down and create more of a lower width to them. Ive switched a lot of my movements to underhand for this reason. Do this DVD then get back to eating and moving weights. If u can get back on stage at the western's or do nex yrs AZ. know a guy over at gilbert golds who trains/works out at there who just competed at the AZ he is trying to help sponsor and do photo op's with area competitors, he may help u get some more publicity. But anyways great job really want to get my ass back to being miserable and dieting so I can get my fat ass on stage again too.
gooey

KS,ELIMINATOR,b-boy,Raj, Kaiser- I really do appreciate the words, Im just doing my best and trying to make this dvd turn out aight.

Goo- I hear ya bout the lower lats and underhand grip, you right i need to incorporate those into my training more often. Not sure if I'll be competing anytime soon maybe next year I'll get that itch to get back on stage for now its just one thing at a time is about all i can handle at this stage in my life, thanks again .

gooey said:
great arms V, hate u for it too :) Know u want to be strong for the shoot but also be in grainy shape too. So dont let up yet, try to get as detailed as u can, it shows so much more of whats under that skin.

Lookin' great V, I can't wait to see how the DVD turns out. I do agree with Gooey though, I think with two weeks left you could look full but still get that more grainy, defined look. Just my opinio bro. Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

vander

you look full n huge. good luck with the dvd, and keep us posted on how it goes.
lucian

You look good V.
Very Full-legs look up in size too.
Are you gonna do any depeltion or loading for the shoot?

Look good Vander, like goo said keep at it with the dieting and come in grainy, you will still be full I bet too just from the pics I have seen of you before. Nice work

Massive G said:
You look good V.
Very Full-legs look up in size too.
Are you gonna do any depeltion or loading for the shoot?
Yea im going to depleat 10 days out then carb load into the shoot so i blow up on the 2nd day after my carb up. Not sure if I'll use and dieretics we'll see how it goes.

hey thanks for the words , yea I think im almost completed maybe 1 more yr of heavy bombing on the legs then ill be extremly symetrical and balanced.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear