over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 Months Progress Pics Coming

tflexxin

Registered
Ok y'all. I'm going to start posting pics of my progress over the next several months.
Currently, I am roughly 260-263, at 6'0.
I've just come off a LONG layoff of minimal training (5 years light training and NO supplementation), and have been back at it for around 4 months. I suffered a major tricep injury that required surgery 18 months ago, and that seems to have healed up enough for me to train with decent intensity.
My last contest appearance was a win at the 2001 Midwest Ironman, Superheavyweight at around 240lbs. One pic is from 10 weeks out, the other is from night show on stage.
Look for current pics tomorrow. I am headed into a growing stage over the next 12 weeks, so you can check them out and tell me if you see improvement, and what areas to concentrate on.

Attachments

• FrntDblBi.JPG
    FrntDblBi.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,496
  • ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,234
Last edited:
WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAN ???

if there was every a good base to put on alot of size, you have it.

chris250 said:
WHATS YOUR GAMEPLAN ???
To be 1/2 as big as you!!!!
Seriously, not being too specific, but a mass building 10 weeks, then lean out for 4-6 weeks, then another 10 weeks mass building. I dieted down from around 285 for the show that the pics were taken from, but I carried to much fat and water. I'd like to stay less watery, and stay in better condition so I don't have so much to lose next diet. If things go well, I'll re-evaluate where I'm at after the 26 weeks and I have 18 weeks or so from that point until a couple decent shows that I can shoot for.

You look great man. Jethro & I know what it's like to pack on muscle and make it stand out on a 6ft + frame. Not easy to do. You have nice symetry.

26 weeks to build up should give you plenty of time to get your muscle back and then some...What shows were you thinking of ???

chris

You're looking really thick bro, excellent job.........

chris250 said:
26 weeks to build up should give you plenty of time to get your muscle back and then some...What shows were you thinking of ???

chris
There are several late summer, fall shows in Florida. Perhaps Southern States. It's a BIG show, but fits nicely into my plan. Not worth doing unless I can win though, so it depends on how I've progressed.
I have the luxury of knowing what my weak points were from before, so until I know I can present a much better package, I'll continue to plug away.

Last edited:
tflexxin said:
. Not worth doing unless I can win. ...I know I can present a much better package, I'll continue to plug away.

Hell Ya!

That is dedication

Sorry all, camera dead tonight. try again after workout tonight to get some shot, to at least show my current pathetic state!
Embarrasing, to say the least.

thickmass said:
How'd you get a tricep injury on 'minimum' training?
Playing ice hockey. Freak injury Nearly flipped over and landed with arm outstretched, palm up, on my forearm. The tricep takes the entire strain of the fall, and tore away from the bone. Had it re-attached and was in a brace for 3 months. Still have a partial tear, but I can train with it.

tflexxin said:
Playing ice hockey. Freak injury Nearly flipped over and landed with arm outstretched, palm up, on my forearm. The tricep takes the entire strain of the fall, and tore away from the bone. Had it re-attached and was in a brace for 3 months. Still have a partial tear, but I can train with it.

dayum, good thing I wasn't eating when I read that!

Here are some pics. Some are blurry, wife took them. I'm embarrased to post these pics of my fat ass, but they will help my motivation to improve.

Attachments

• 100_1009.JPG
    100_1009.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 564
  • 100_1011.JPG
    100_1011.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 552
  • 100_1012.JPG
    100_1012.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_1010.JPG
    100_1010.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 518
Hey TFX, We all should look so good in our "fat off season" semmie training stage...Damn, you're one of the Big guys on PM.

NW

Just curious. I had tricep reattachment surgery this past April. Is your right tricep the one that was injured?

Mike

Dude your not fat, to the average gym guy you have a good body. Dont be so hard on yourself, its almost winter after all..

tflexxin said:

That's gotta be a bitch. Had a partial tear to my bicep lifting concrete
foundation forms, now I have a slight space in lower outer area of the
right bicep.

mikeheavypecs said:
Just curious. I had tricep reattachment surgery this past April. Is your right tricep the one that was injured?

Mike
Yes.
You can clearly see it from my rear-relaxed shot, however it is not so noticable when I have a pump. These pictures were done cold on a sunday morning, no pump.
Next pictures will be better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner