over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 months of hard work

This pic does my lower back a bit more justice.

you look dryer than the first pics, denser. back is big but lower back is your weak point. legs are good. you should do very well if you can come in full and dry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 305
Last set before Saturday. Hitting the highway later today. I am pretty pleased with my results. Its time to have some fun Saturday after a 17 year break from the stage.

Attachments

• P1020854(1).JPG
    P1020854(1).JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 340
  • P1020856b.jpg
    P1020856b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 338
  • P1020857b.jpg
    P1020857b.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 378
  • P1020858b.jpg
    P1020858b.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 353
  • P1020859b.jpg
    P1020859b.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 362
Great back! Saw some pics and looks like it was a hell of a class. Looks like our most recent GA state champ was in your class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It was a privilege to even be up there on that stage with those kids. To walk away in the top 5 made my day even more then winning the masters division. And yes Mr Georgia won the heavyweight division. The top three are national level athletes, the kid who took fourth very well could be too if he would harden up some. I am on my way to the Florida State Championship in 2 weeks. I figured what the hell I might as well. I am hoping to have some tougher competition in the Masters Division this time around. Thanks for the support. The Xmas tree came in beautiful for the morning show.

Great back! Saw some pics and looks like it was a hell of a class. Looks like our most recent GA state champ was in your class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Masters Champion. 5th in the open Heavyweight class which was as good as any heavyweight class you'll see at at level 5 show.

Attachments

• DJC1c.jpg
    DJC1c.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 335
  • DJC2c.jpg
    DJC2c.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 341
  • DJC3c.jpg
    DJC3c.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 348
  • DJCc.jpg
    DJCc.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 300
Here we go again.....5 days out from the Florida State Championship! I weighed 225 this morning waters drying up.

Well done and great job!! The only thing I like to see is that you stay more lean in the off season, you worked way to hard for that body. :)

Thanks guys. I am looking forward to rolling out my latest endeavor come October. I think it should be a game changer.

Thanks everyone!! I ve been super busy so I am going to answer in pieces.

I actually started all this last Sept at 265 my advisor had me eating 300 grams of carbs a day plus a pretty clean diet. I know myself pretty well and figured the carbs would be an issue do to the fact that I am super sensitive to them. Anyway as I figured they put allot of additional fat on me.
In December I requested that we go paleo and he agreed. I pretty much ate the same foods day in and day out taking a cheat day on Sundays. As time went on my cheat days became meals the meals went from weekly to bi weekly till as long as I could hold out. The last time I cheated was Father's Day and have been strict since. This is my preferred method of eating although in the past I feared such high fats. He has since helped me over come that issue with these results.

7 am Breakfast
eggland's best eggs 6 whole eggs & eggland's best eggs 6 whites only (12) cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil

10 am
Protein shake with 1.5 tablespoon natural PB as time went on I reduced to 1 tablespoon then switched to PB2 (PB powder) Ive now since eliminated any time of PB completely and use straight
Divine Nutrition Natural Isolate Protein

1 pm
8-10 oz Lean Beef (top round or filet mignon) green veggies or salad with olive oil and vinegar

Pre workout shake (same as above)
Post workout shake (same as above)

Between 430-5 pm
8-10 oz of Chicken or Fish cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil , green veggies, ? cup raw nuts, over time I reduced to 1/3 of a cup of nuts to now where Ive completed eliminated nuts.

730pm
8-10 oz of Chicken or Fish cooked in 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil , green veggies, ? cup raw nuts, over time I reduced to 1/3 of a cup up to now where Ive completed eliminated nuts and

The reductions took place at the same time with the shakes as well as the meals.

What was your cardio like?

It started at 20 min a day, then to 30 a day, thento 40 a day, then to 60 a day, then to 75 a day, the to 90 a day by the time I got close to show time I was at 2 hours a day. When I get back from this little break I plan on doing 40 minutes a day. I cant give you the exact time frames but cardio was increased and fats (calories) were lowered

What was your cardio like?

It started at 20 min a day, then to 30 a day, thento 40 a day, then to 60 a day, then to 75 a day, the to 90 a day by the time I got close to show time I was at 2 hours a day. When I get back from this little break I plan on doing 40 minutes a day. I cant give you the exact time frames but cardio was increased and fats (calories) were lowered

I would assume this was broken up into two sessions? Did you just use the eliptical or the treadmill?

Yes I started breaking it into 2 sessions at the hour and 20 minute mark. treadmill, eliptical and stationary bike. Sometimes all 3 in 1 session. I always did at least 2 different machines to spare myself of the boredom.

I would assume this was broken up into two sessions? Did you just use the eliptical or the treadmill?

Crazy transformation and nice info on diet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear