over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple of Baldnazi pics at 245

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im down from my usual 260-270 to see if I could actually breathe when I tie my shoes,so far so good.These pics were taken out of the shower,so I have no pump,but they give a good idea of the slimmed down nazi.And I know about the 2 zits,my girl popped them (sweet girl huh) so calm down haha......

Attachments

• rearlat.jpg
    rearlat.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3,271

front

Attachments

• crab.jpg
    crab.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3,270

side bi

Attachments

• side bi.jpg
    side bi.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3,230
Now see there, BN. I told you if you started dropping some weight you'd look better. You're looking much tighter and more shapely than those pics you put up on the UG that resulted in my banning :p . Hmmm, I seem to remember saying I thought you should drop around 30 lbs and then I got slammed. Now, I see you only have about 5-10 pounds to go and you'll be right where I suggested. One day everyone will learn that I'm always right. :D Take care old bro.

Looking Mean

BN,

I have not seen your pics at 260 but 245 looks solid. I would maintain at 245.
I know how It feels to be out of breath after tieing your shoes.
I am 5'9 228 and I will ever go over 235 again. To hard on my frame.

later, wedge

I knew it!!!

the Germans did follow through with the Genetic engineering. That would have been pretty bad ass to have an army full of soldiers like that. LOL

look'n bad ass man

Really like the TATS as well.

Looking big BN! And more importantly, it's nice to breathe, huh? LOL...been there...

SB

At the lower weight, you're much more defined, and "look" just as big as 260 - at least with your clothes off :p

I'm sure you don't look as big with clothes on. :)

your weight looks pretty good at 245, i cant imagine you at 260 thats just to much fat bro, these pictures are also quite hard to acess your build but from what i see nice work man bis look good along with shoulders , back and chest could use some work though.

Thanks

Everyone says I look better smaller,I guess I just have to get it in my head thats all.The pics are bad,but I wanted to post pics without a pump.I will definetly post some good ones from the gym soon.I am trying to go up closer to 260 but this time there will be less fat than in the past.

My arms are always the focal point everywhere I go.They are alittle less then 21 inches now and have been close to 22 in the past when I was heavier.They take away from everything else,but Im not a competitor,so I guess since they are the first thing everyone looks at around here,thats a plus.

VanderV,first off,you have pissed me off in the past and we had words.But for you to give me constructive criticism without being a dick,I appreciate that alot.My chest is actually the second thing that always gets positive comments,for some reason it does not show in the pic.But it is very full and has the split.But you can be sure I will try to bring it up further.Your right,my back definetly is my weak point.A long hard winter of powerlifting will fix that.

Conan,yea my tats get alot of comments.Especially the "Sieg Heil" on my arms,haha.I just love to piss people off,its what I do.

Xcel,SB,wedge and vince thanks for the good words.I can't hold a candle to the competitors on this board,but for a regular nasty SOB like me I think Im doing just fine,lol.

And finally BBJ.What can I say?There were alot of reasons you got banned,the least of which was criticizing me.You know me,I dont give a fuck.Say what you want,but you stepped on a bunch of toes over there,Its a dead issue lets leave it alone.....

I think that your back might be better than you think. You can kinda see some thickness under there. I think that being at a higher BF just kinda hid what you have back there. All I know is that when I started doing deads my back freaked out! You have the right idea with the whole powerlifting thing. Deads make you grow...plain and simple

|--[\\\]>----------- Bald...i can see from the pics you have a crazy 'peak' on those bi's...how aobut posting a front double bi to see if i'm right....freaky bro

BN - you look good bro. Actually you're leaner than I thought and have good shape. Personally I'd stay at the lower weight, I think it looks good on you. I'm kinda like you BN, I can't hold a candle to the competitors on here, but I'm doin' the best I can.

lookin large bro,

DrG

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>----------- Bald...i can see from the pics you have a crazy 'peak' on those bi's...how aobut posting a front double bi to see if i'm right....freaky bro

im actually gonna have to agree with BBA for a change lol , it does appear you may have some peak there but like i said before these pictures dont do much justice,, BBA is a great acesser of builds he just has an eye for it , If i was you id post some better pics fro all of us to see and definetly include a front double bicep along with the wheels.

BBA is hard on me sometimes on the way i pose , he corrects me and knows my weak points and my strengths im sure if you posted a few pics that were smaller and not so point blank up on your muscles we could give you alot of pointers.

mr baldman,

you definitely look just big lean as you do at 260.. looking good... tats down the back of the tris are kickass too

That look better bro.Leaner is the way to go!

GOOD WORK........

ITS FUNNY......IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET THAT 'HEAVY AT ALL COSTS THING OUT OF MY HEAD'....I HAVE BEEN REAL HEAVY AT TIMES. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT/THINK <HAHAA> THAT I LOOK GOOD WAY HEAVY...THE THING IS EVERYONE THINKS I LOOK BETTER WHEN I HAVE SOME VASCULARITY AND SOMEWHAT VISIBLE ABS. I REALIZED LATER THAT THE GUYS I WAS IMPRESSED WITH ON PRO WRESTLING, UFC, OR AT THE LOCAL GYM WERE ALWAYS FELLAS WHO WERE ON THE LEAN SIDE. BEING TOO FAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL GOOD EITHER. ANOTHER THING TO CONSIDER BESIDES THE FACT THAT I LOOK BETTER LEANER,,,ARE THE HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS. THE EFFECTS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ON THE KIDNEYS OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME CAN BE DISASTEROUS. THAT SHIT CAN LEAD TO CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE. COUPLE THAT WITH THE HIGH PROTIEN INTAKE, SSSSUPER SSSUPPLEMENTS AND WE ALL HAVE A PROBLEM! LONG ASSED STORY SHORT..YOU LOOK BETTER LEAN BALD...MORE LIKE A BAD MOFO, AND YOU ARE PROBABLY HEALTHIER FOR IT. ALSO, IT SHOULD ONLY MAKE YOU MORE DIFFICULT OF AN OPPONENT IN YOUR EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. :)

F***ing GREAT!

Very good dude!

Width of the lats is TRULY fine!

Biceps or exceptional.

PECS are THICK top wise.... Hey, how can we get the lower pecs bigger/shaped ? This is an ongoing question of mine. Training style? Body structure?

Anyway man! VERY EXCEPTIONAL! Seems like 'pro' stuff you're walking around holding.

Hey: Weight? In the pics?

Adam
West L. A.
[email protected]

adamwhitely said:
Hey: Weight? In the pics?

Can you read or do you just look at the pictures? What's the title of this thread?

Maybe you thought 245 was his age? Easy mistake to make. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity