over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS that wont raise serum test levels?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to get a blood test done by my doc during the middle of my cycle and I dont want to set off a red flag. I plan on running my HRT dose but id like to continue my cycle and get some gains during this time....Im wondering if there are any compounds (dbol, anavar, masteron) that wont raise my serum test levels above where it should be? Ive heard that stuff like deca, tren, EQ does raise test levels eventhough you think it wouldn't. Anyone know if this is true, or if anavar or dbol would raise them?

Im already on GH and not interested in using peptides or anything other than AAS, looking for a substitute for my EQ/Test/Tren that i usually run while im getting tested.

unless your running test its self i dont see how others would cause an increase on tests since they arent test... they will cause shutdown but your hrt already takes care of that too... unless you run something that aromatizes to cause flux in your E levels only other levels will flux is hdl/ldl maybe your fsh etc since other compounds will cause those to stray from what they usually were just on hrt... so everything else showing variance may just suggest to your doc your running extras or make him run other tests thinking something is wrong since your off your usual hrt levels baseline

Yeah no compound other than test will raise test levels, aside from possibly mast or proviron by freeing some up, but this is why when compounds are taken without test so much shutdown occurs and people feel shitty, ths compounds actually shut down natural test, exogenous test needs to be present to have functional testosterone. So if you are running your trt dose youll be fine eith compounds aside from possibly higher estrogen or prolactin, maybe even cortisol

I took a blood test last year while i was cruising at 250/t a wk. I was paranoid so i didnt take a shot for a week. Took the blood test and my test actually came out low something like 210. This is with human grade.

Id give it 1-2 weeks of a break of taking test and go in for it.

I have to get a blood test done by my doc during the middle of my cycle and I dont want to set off a red flag. I plan on running my HRT dose but id like to continue my cycle and get some gains during this time....Im wondering if there are any compounds (dbol, anavar, masteron) that wont raise my serum test levels above where it should be? Ive heard that stuff like deca, tren, EQ does raise test levels eventhough you think it wouldn't. Anyone know if this is true, or if anavar or dbol would raise them?

Im already on GH and not interested in using peptides or anything other than AAS, looking for a substitute for my EQ/Test/Tren that i usually run while im getting tested.

QB, I'd avoid any derivatives of Test or DHT. Like Masteron, Var or 1-Test Cyp. It would be strange to have test levels at 200 and DHT way over the top, IMO. But Tren, NPP, Deca should be ok...

I keep up with the gold-mine that is the Doctor G thread and came across a section recently wherein the good Doc said the following:

"...i have several patients that are on 150 of test a week with their levels in the 800-1000 range. When they get on NPP or Tren some up to 700mg a week and we test their test levels it is not changed from before they got on the tren".

When I was shut down hard, level 120, got tested a week later and was taking 10mg dbol a day and my level was 400. So I think it affects it somewhat.

:banghead:

Of course almost any AAS will show up as test! AAS are so similar to test that they fool the receptors in the body, you think they can't fool a simple blood test?

Here is why, when LabCorp or some other company tests your blood levels, they aren't actually putting your blood through a full analysis, they are using the easiest (cheapest) way to determine your levels accurately. (I could be more technical, and have been in past posts on this topic).

There is one main exception: DHT. DHT is very similar to test, and they have to be able to discriminate between test and DHT, so they look at it close enough to tell.

Here is your rule of thumb, all AAS will show up as either DHT or Testosterone, maybe even both, but not neither.

:banghead:

Of course almost any AAS will show up as test! AAS are so similar to test that they fool the receptors in the body, you think they can't fool a simple blood test?

Here is why, when LabCorp or some other company tests your blood levels, they aren't actually putting your blood through a full analysis, they are using the easiest (cheapest) way to determine your levels accurately. (I could be more technical, and have been in past posts on this topic).

There is one main exception: DHT. DHT is very similar to test, and they have to be able to discriminate between test and DHT, so they look at it close enough to tell.

Here is your rule of thumb, all AAS will show up as either DHT or Testosterone, maybe even both, but not neither.

19nor will not show up, they are much closer to estrione.

hmmmm,,,,seems like some guys say that other compounds will raise test levels and some will not? still not sure what to do,,,maybe tren is the safest bet at a small dose along with my normal test dose?

Ummm I'm going with no. Test will show up as test. Don't use any test at all, run deca or tren or dbol or mast and then re test serum levels. They will be low, because they will suppress levels adding test to them is no different, test keeps serum levels up, the other AAS have effects based on type, mast/proviron as dht, etc.

But if you need labs for HRT I would go in clean to see how you are doing which is more important, then test again on your own while blasting.

19nor will not show up, they are much closer to estrione.

Likely true, could show up as progesterone or something else structurally similar, possible it would not show up at all also. Metabolites will still show up of course.

If it aint testosterone it wont raise test levels,but your free test levels will rise,also your shbg will plummet really low, usually 10 or below.

19nor will not show.

Var will.

Not sure which others are "safe" or not...

Free Testosterone:
This method utilizes a radioactive tracer together with equilibrium dialysis to analyze and determine the host’s serum binding capacity for testosterone. During buffered dialysis, any testosterone that is unbound to SHBG or albumin is free to pass through the semipermeable dialysis tubing, while those testosterone molecules bound to the binding proteins will be held inside the tubing. After dialysis, radioactivity is measured from a sample of the dialysate buffer; the resulting counts are compared to known values to yield a result expressed as a percentage of total testosterone. To yield an absolute free testosterone, the calculated percentage is multiplied by the total testosterone concentration as determined by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). (Unpublished Mayo method)

Total Testosterone:
Deuterated stable isotope (d3-testosterone) is added to a 0.2-mL serum sample as an internal standard. Protein is precipitated from the mixture by the addition of acetonitrile. The testosterone and internal standard are extracted from the resulting supernatant by an online extraction utilizing high-throughput liquid chromatography (HTLC). This is followed by conventional liquid chromatography and analysis on a tandem mass spectrometer equipped with a heated nebulizer ion source. (Wang C, Catlin DH, Demers LM, et al: Measurement of total testosterone in adult men: comparison of current laboratory methods versus liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89:534-543; Taieb J, Mathian B, Millot F, et al: Testosterone measured by 10 immunoassays and by isotope-dilution gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in sera from 116 men, women, and children. Clin Chem 2003;49:1381-1395)

My basic interpretation of this is: If it is the same molecular weight as testosterone (over very close) and if it binds to SHBG, then it will likely show up as testosterone.

Last edited:
Even prohormones will increase the labs for test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131