advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

According to this- HGH usage can actually cause Hypoglycemia...Opinions?

BigBlackJack

Banned
**broken link removed**

Seems as this site has no agenda or selling anything-unless I missed that part. But others have stated it is impossible for this to occur. So which is correct? As I am borderline that way to begin with. Waking blood sugar at 59-65 and I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

According to Osiris: "Gh itself cannot cause you to go hypo. It is a physical impossibility, "

So now I am confused :banghead:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, but I highly doubt you would see the effects of hypo from GH. It is true that hypo can stimulate growth hormone secretion, but not vice versa.

**broken link removed**

Seems as this site has no agenda or selling anything-unless I missed that part. But others have stated it is impossible for this to occur. So which is correct? As I am borderline that way to begin with. Waking blood sugar at 59-65 and I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

According to Osiris: "Gh itself cannot cause you to go hypo. It is a physical impossibility, "

So now I am confused :banghead:

Osiris is correct. GH will not cause you to go hypo. GH is not insulin or Insulin-like growth factor. If you heard this from a man called "GH15", it makes sense, as I have heard him say this numerous times. Next time you read something from him, you should automatically assume that everything he says is either wrong....an exageration...or a lie. Looking to him for knowledge regarding PEDs is NOT a good idea. Now, if you want to laugh...be my guest and read away.

Last edited:
[OVERDOSAGE]
There is yet no report about over dosage of rhGH; however, over dosage may cause some side effect, such as hypoglycemia at the beginning then succeeded with hyperglycemia. Long-term over dosage using of rhGh can lead to acromegaly.

Its possible but unlikely….Got the above off a GH insert instrucions. Not sure what dose could be considered a overdose. Also said it has not been reported.

[ADVERSE REACTIONS]
Growth hormone may cause transient hyperglycemia; it can be recovered as the administration proceeded or terminated.

the opposites is more likely to happen though see above states on the same instructions

Last edited:
I suggest you read through the Osiris thread on this subject... HGH causes insulin resistance so it would make sense if it caused hyperglycemia. That said, it would also make sense if your body spewed out insulin in response, and possibly brought your BG too low. So it goes both ways. It very well may be an individual thing.

I suggest you read through the Osiris thread on this subject... HGH causes insulin resistance so it would make sense if it caused hyperglycemia. That said, it would also make sense if your body spewed out insulin in response, and possibly brought your BG too low. So it goes both ways. It very well may be an individual thing.

Thanks for the post. However, even if GH does demonstrate a transient ability to lower blood sugar, the duration of effect would be extremely short-lived and mild in its severity.....so much so that it would be largely irrelevant and certainly not significant enough to cause someone to enter a state of "hypoglycemia".

This is why guys who have their blood sugar tested subsequently to GH admistration report higher blood glucose readings...not lower. This is also why pharm-grade GH can be injected in incredibly large qauntities without consequential effect. If GH usage were to result in any meaningful hypoglycemic episode post-injection, one could reasonably expect this event to transpire to a greater degree commensurate with elevation of dosage.

However, given the fact that even very large doses of GH are not problematic in this regard (the literature has reported that no acute overdoses have ever been observed), it seems reasonable to assume that much smaller doses (those which more typically resemble a BB'rs average dose) would result in an even lesser effect on blood glucose levels. With this in mind, it is illogical to conclude that GH administered within a normal dosing range would be able to cause a significant reduction in blood sugar levels. Therefore, the proposition put forward by some that even 4-5 IU can cause a severe hypoglycemic episode, is misguided. i

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. However, even if GH does demonstrate a transient ability to lower blood sugar, the duration of effect would be extremely short-lived and mild in its severity.....so much so that it would be largely irrelevant and certainly not significant enough to cause someone to enter a state of "hypoglycemia".

This is why guys who have their blood sugar tested subsequently to GH admistration report higher blood glucose readings...not lower. This is also why pharm-grade GH can be injected in incredibly large qauntities without consequential effect. If GH usage were to result in any meaningful hypoglycemic episode post-injection, one could reasonably expect this event to transpire to a greater degree commensurate with elevation of dosage.

However, given the fact that even very large doses of GH are not problematic in this regard (the literature has reported that no acute overdoses have ever been observed), it seems reasonable to assume that much smaller doses (those which more typically resemble a BB'rs average dose) would result in an even lesser effect on blood glucose levels. With this in mind, it is illogical to conclude that GH administered within a normal dosing range would be able to cause a significant reduction in blood sugar levels. Therefore, the proposition put forward by some that even 4-5 IU can cause a severe hypoglycemic episode, is misguided. i

Check our my gh test with pics thread. There is a,lowering but its rather minimal

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Check our my gh test with pics thread. There is a,lowering but its rather minimalSent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Yes there is. Agree with O here.

Osiris is correct. GH will not cause you to go hypo. GH is not insulin or Insulin-like growth factor. If you heard this from a man called "GH15", it makes sense, as I have heard him say this numerous times. Next time you read something from him, you should automatically assume that everything he says is either wrong....an exageration...or a lie. Looking to him for knowledge regarding PEDs is NOT a good idea. Now, if you want to laugh...be my guest and read away.

According to my hormonal doctor who is very well familiar with HGH, in some people it can cause hypo.

Btw i would beleive GH15 way more than you..

According to my hormonal doctor who is very well familiar with HGH, in some people it can cause hypo.

Btw i would beleive GH15 way more than you..

Yes Dado exactly. Mr. Arnold-:
Unlike some people- GH15 has zero agenda in moving any products. He is the most respected authority on HGH on the net- and friend of mine. Over the years he has given me, and other well known BB's- sound advise on HGH that has always "hit the nail on the head." The products he recommends prove legit and people in this industry listen to what he has to say. Sounds like a bit of jealousy on your end. He doesn't even know who you are.

Check our my gh test with pics thread. There is a,lowering but its rather minimal

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Exactly....any lowering would be transient and minimal. When we hear people make claims that anything above 2-3 IU can be dangerous (which we heard here not too long ago)...even to the point of causing death due to hypoglycemia (which we also heard here not to long ago) is ridiculous.

Yes Dado exactly. Mr. Arnold-:
Unlike some people- GH15 has zero agenda in moving any products. He is the most respected authority on HGH on the net- and friend of mine. Over the years he has given me, and other well known BB's- sound advise on HGH that has always "hit the nail on the head." The products he recommends prove legit and people in this industry listen to what he has to say. Sounds like a bit of jealousy on your end. He doesn't even know who you are.

Certainly...much of what he says is correct, but a lot is not. As for GH15 not knowing me...sure he does, but this is just "another" lie has he told you...nothing new here. I could write out a massive list of erros (ridiculous ones) which he has stated over the years. I also agree he can give a lot of good advice (which I have stated numerous times), but he mixes it with error often...and refuses to ever admit when he is wrong, even when it's obvious.

As for GH refucing blood sugar, my comments mirror Osiris's....as I said any lowering of blood sugar would be "short-lived and minimal". Also, anyone that did enter an official hypoglycemic state from it would have to have low blood sugar levels already...and even then, it would not lower it enough to be dangerous (unless perhaps the person was already in a danger zone). Proplery compounded GH will not cause a significant reduction in GH. Reagardless of how many people claim it does...it does not.

Last edited:
Exactly....any lowering would be transient and minimal. When we hear people make claims that anything above 2-3 IU can be dangerous (which we heard here not too long ago)...even to the point of causing death due to hypoglycemia (which we also heard here not to long ago) is ridiculous.

So now you and Osiris sing a different tune? Before- "it did not cause any lowering" and now "any lowering would be transient." Haha BTW in a true hypoglycemic 2-3 iu may actually cause sugar to dip in the 20-30's which certainly is emergent. Ever smell "acetone breath" bud? Do you know what that is?

Last edited:
Certainly...much of what he says is correct, but a lot is not. As for GH15 not knowing me...sure he does, but this is just "another" lie has he told you...nothing new here.. I could write out a massive list of erros (ridiculous ones) which he has stated over the years. I also agree he can give a lot of good advice (which I have stated numerous times), but he mixes it with error often...and refuses to ever admit when he is wrong, even when it's obvious.

I would like to see a list of lies- even a couple in regards to HGH. How about your list regarding peptides? Have you been truthful in that regard 100%?

So now you sing a different tune? Before- "it did not cause a lowering" and now "any lowering would be transient." Haha BTW in a true hypoglycemic 2-3 iu may actually cause sugar to dip in the 20-30's which certainly is emergent. Ever smell "acetone breath" bud? Do you know what that is?

Not at all. Look....I put up both of those posts before anyone posted otherwise. See for yourself....look at the thread here. I have made all these same comments severel times in the pasy pretty much exactly. If you want, I can link you to them. My primary point was that GH is not going to cause any significant lowering of blood sugar....not enough to be danergous or very rellevant at all. Guys have been injecting large qauntities of GH for years....15-20 IU at a time...with ZERO issues.

Now, with UGL GH all over the fuckin' Net....we all of a sudden start having this problem? LOL...did you read the post that went up a few weeks ago where someone stated that anything above 2-3 IU can be "dangerous" because of its profound effect on blood sugar? Gimme a fuckin' break. Yeah....it makes a lot of fuckin sensse that a person can inject 10 IU from one brand for years with zero BG issues, but when using the next brand he goes into a severe hypohlycemic state from 4 IU?? Yeah....that sounds consistent to me....reliable info on Gh there. I have known guys injecting large qauntities for years with no problems....and then had major issues from certain suppliers. Do you think this is how GH works....dramatically different effects in the same person without cause? No. Too many people use UGL made stuff (some of which is good, but some of which definitely isn't) and make there dterminiation from there own experience. Not a good idea. Any determiniation as to how ssignifcantly GH effects blood sugar should "always" be done with Pharm produced GH....and when that is done, it will be the ssme it has ALWAYS been...not real problem and certainly no one fucking dying from doing an 8 IU inject of GH!

So now you and Osiris sing a different tune? Before- "it did not cause any lowering" and now "any lowering would be transient." Haha BTW in a true hypoglycemic 2-3 iu may actually cause sugar to dip in the 20-30's which certainly is emergent. Ever smell "acetone breath" bud? Do you know what that is?

No....were not singing a different tune. I have stated all these same comments in the past on various sites. Both O' and I have seen blood work likely more than once ( I know I have ) taken between 1-2 hours post GH adminstration. So far, I have not personally seen any lowering of BG (although I have seen an elevation). The ONLY blood work I have seen was from pharm grade GH...NOT UGL. Any offering of bloodwork from UGL GH was automatically discarded....not because I assumed it was not "up to par", but because it is UNRELIABLE....period!

In speaking with more than one MD on the matter, including 2 local endos in my area (one who has been an endo for 25+ years), all have stated that GH has never been shown in the literature to produce any acute effect from overdose. In other words, you can't OD on GH and when I looked at the literature, I can't find anything which contradicts that claim. If using small qauntities of "properly" compounded GH resulted in a severe or dangerous lowering of blood sugar (which you suggest is the case), it WOULD be listed as a possible side effect of GH overdose.

The fact is that it wasn't until all these UGL GH brands came around that we started hearing these ridiculous claims. It is fuckin' incredibly laughable that you propose pharm-grade (properly compounded GH) will cause someone to possibly fuckin die from 2-3 IU! Blood sugar in the 20's is not far from death! Pharm-grade Gh will not cause this. Someone would have to already have very low vlood sugar levels in order for that to happen.

95% of these guys have been around this shit for only a few years. I have been following the PED scene since Duchaine started up....and I have heard and seen much since. For many years, before all this UGL flooded the market, no one ever complained of going dangerously hypo from normal amounts of GH...and even when guys had the money to use higher doses (like 15-20 IU...not many did back then), I never heard a single guy say he went to the hospital or had to gobble down carbs to save his life from a GH overdose.

Bottom line: Much of what we hear on GH is gleaned from experiences with UGL GH. All such experiences should be discarded when attempting to ascertain the facts. Fuck me....I am still lol'ing that anyone actually thinks 2-3 IU of GH should cause someone to experience a severe hypoglycemic event and possibly die. Do yourself a favor....go buy some pharm garde GH and inject 15 IU. Don't worry, you won't die :rolleyes: Then, go buy some of that GH which was causing people to experience severe hypoglycemia from 3-4 IU and then try and tell me it is all the same. Your not going to be fine with 15 IU one day and almost fucking die ffrom 3 IU the next. Doesn't work that way. The problem lies in the production of the GH...not the GH itself. Our revealed experiences with UGL GH are necessary because it lets others know where to get good stuff (as most cant afford pharm-grade), but it should not be used as a barometer for how GH effects blood sugar.

I would like to see a list of lies- even a couple in regards to HGH. How about your list regarding peptides? Have you been truthful in that regard 100%?

You want a list? Fuck...this will be fun! But before I start, do you want a list of lies or do you want a list of incorrect information. There are a lot of both. Also, what is in it for me after putting in such a large amount of work...as it will take time. I have been waiting for someone to ask me this...but there should be something in it for. After all, I will have to go over a lot of posts!

Just wanted to make one more comment in regards to this post. You claim that as little as 2 IU of "properly" compounded GH (I am assuming you mean proplery compounded...or else this argument is invalid on your end) can cause blood sugar to fall so dramatically that the person can approach death (BG in the 20's is very close to coma). I think that would be a fair assessement of your statement.

Well...I never knew GH was more potent than Insulin tself in terms of lowering blood suagr! WOW....aint' that some shit! My, my...how GH has changed over the years. It has now become the #1 drug for lowering blood sugar. Next time a diabetic goes into the hospital with blood sugar in the 900's...they should start giving him some GH...not insulin. GH= the new treatment for Diabetics with acute BG elevation!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity