over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACE031 Logs??? Where are they???

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
where are the ACE031 logs? I have seen nothing about this promising regulator of myostatin.

Was thinking maybe 250ug E3D for 3mg would set somebody up nicely hopefully.

Maybe start with 100ug E3D it has quite long halflife.

I'm not sure it's being sold yet so I don't think you're going to see a lot of results threads.

ergopeps has it afaik

a few chinese suppliers have it

hell somebody ran a log on musclechem a year ago with it (.6mg for 300$!!! ouch).

You can get it from USA for 120/mg now from ergopeps...you'd think somebody would bite.

Well

ergopeps has it afaik

a few chinese suppliers have it

hell somebody ran a log on musclechem a year ago with it (.6mg for 300$!!! ouch).

You can get it from USA for 120/mg now from ergopeps...you'd think somebody would bite.

2 have sold......so we will see in 1 week. I also will carry ACTN3.........THATS EXPENSIVE!!

Oh man! The genesis of the Universal Soldier!

2 have sold......so we will see in 1 week. I also will carry ACTN3.........THATS EXPENSIVE!!

Phil- Any more info on ACTN3? When do you expect it in stock?

RP

ok

Think of actn-3 is the exact opposite of gw-5016 or aicar it is essentially the speed gene it supposedly turns on your fast twitch muscle!!

HEY PHIL... What is ACTN3? I love where you are going with all these myo compounds! Your follistatin kicked my strength up 35% on my legs. Blew me away!!! Can't wait to try all the variations you carry. Also, thank you for providing gh peptides in larger mg sizes. You make it affordable. With other companies it was costing me as much for my gh peptides as it was for my synthetic hgh.

BLACK747

WHAT'S UP, BLACK747??? In your opinion, what will build the most muscle mass in the 1mg form...Myo HMP, Follistain98%, or ACE-031? Your posts years ago got into the myo craze, so your opinion I value most of all!!! THANKS BROTHA!!!

Phil- Any more info on ACTN3? When do you expect it in stock?

RP

As soon as we can get a price that will not blow your nuts off and not sacrifice quality. We are really focussing on keeping our quality high.

hmm!

Thats hard to say all has very unigue potential but 1 mg not gonna do the trick with any of these proteins as far as serious muscle growth Follistatin has alot more benefits then muscle growth so it should i believe be a stable in every man arsenals but i cant say 1 mg gonna do you any real justice.

Lets take for instance hmp it actually builds bone density so it could have some outside use beyond typically building muscle mass

Bottom line if it was left up to me it would be a toss up between hmp and follistatin thats just until the final verdict is out on acvr2b-fc and more research is done on the potential king of them al actn-3fc !!

Thats hard to say all has very unigue potential but 1 mg not gonna do the trick with any of these proteins as far as serious muscle growth Follistatin has alot more benefits then muscle growth so it should i believe be a stable in every man arsenals but i cant say 1 mg gonna do you any real justice.

Lets take for instance hmp it actually builds bone density so it could have some outside use beyond typically building muscle mass

Bottom line if it was left up to me it would be a toss up between hmp and follistatin thats just until the final verdict is out on acvr2b-fc and more research is done on the potential king of them al actn-3fc !!

THANK YOU, BLACK747...I'll be watching for actn-3fc.

....so it should i believe be a stable in every man arsenals but i cant say 1 mg gonna do you any real justice.

So what would do it justice? 10mg? 100mg? Specifically referring to the folli344 here. Obviously the more the better, but if you were going to design a study proving beyond a shadow of doubt the overwhelmingly positive effects that folli344 has on HUMAN muscle growth, what doses would you run within a reasonable cost bracket?

I'm just trying to get an idea. I have 2mg of it waiting for me to try out and if dosing them high for a few days is somehow better than 125mcg a day for 7 days then repeating after a couple of weeks, or waiting and saving up for a few more bottles would be better, then I'd like to know this. I'd really like to get the most out of it and if taking 2mg in a short period isn't optimal then I'd rather just keep them in the fridge until I have enough grip to buy enough.

Honestly I'd even pay 2000 for something that 2 years from now I look back and say "damn, that was the best decision I ever made when it came to a bodybuilding drug".

I don't mean to ramble here but I'm curious as to your opinion on this.

doses in studies were ~40-140mg per dose. They did doses every other week for 2 doses at that level. So 280mg total resulted in 2lb muscle gain in POSTMENOPAUSAL women (untrained since they had MD).

Im guessing we would gain a lot more since we will be beating our brains out with deads and squats and presses and eating until our stomachs distend while on hundreds of milligrams of anabolics (or more for some???) GH, IGF, etc.

could reallly, really do with that ACTN-3 for my (rats) college football :D...hope it comes out sooon :(

Will be researching with 1 mg of ace031

I will definitely report effects once I begin.

hmm!

So what would do it justice? 10mg? 100mg? Specifically referring to the folli344 here. Obviously the more the better, but if you were going to design a study proving beyond a shadow of doubt the overwhelmingly positive effects that folli344 has on HUMAN muscle growth, what doses would you run within a reasonable cost bracket?

I'm just trying to get an idea. I have 2mg of it waiting for me to try out and if dosing them high for a few days is somehow better than 125mcg a day for 7 days then repeating after a couple of weeks, or waiting and saving up for a few more bottles would be better, then I'd like to know this. I'd really like to get the most out of it and if taking 2mg in a short period isn't optimal then I'd rather just keep them in the fridge until I have enough grip to buy enough.

Honestly I'd even pay 2000 for something that 2 years from now I look back and say "damn, that was the best decision I ever made when it came to a bodybuilding drug".

I don't mean to ramble here but I'm curious as to your opinion on this.

Ok what i mean by 1 mg want do this protien justice im simply talking about you arent going to become a freak just by using 1mg its going to take time and hard work this protien is special but it still requires some work the longer one research this item the better result he will have so it will take more then 1 mg possibly more then 10 im not sure because everyone myostatin level is different.

Me personally i would research this version for months experimenting with different dosage so i would see what gives me the best results!!

nice

when you planning on starting ?

you going to keep a log?

Most likely in a week or sooner. I plan on dosing it like how I did Follistatin -

30 mcg bilaterally in the a.m. and 30 mcg bilaterally in p.m. = 120 mcg/day.

My delts look like Im on 1000 g of carbs + slin yet Im on zero carbs and pretty low fat - fullness is silly.

I am ordering 4 mg from Phil today. Planning on doing a descending cycle

Week 1- 1.5 mg
Week 2 - 1 mg
Weeks 3 and 4- 500 mcg each
Weeks 5 and 6 - 250 mcg each

The only other thing I am doing is 100mg Test Cyp weekly as TRT, and IGF DES 1,3 100mcg on workout days.

I'll post weekly results and feedback

S2

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member