advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anybody else never get side effects from hgh no matter how much they take?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I’ve tried PHARMA hgh a lot of generic hgh and no matter my dosage I never experience side effects.
I also don’t get results compared to other people that use hgh.
I will be getting tested on Saturday and check my igf1 levels to see if my levels aren’t as high as they should be.
My dr is also testing my thyroid among a regular CBC,urine test ,vitamin d test,prostate testand others.
I purposely for this month am taking a high dosage ,just to see where it put me.then I’ll go down to more normal levels.
Also had my blood glucose tested while there and it was perfectly fine.She did prescribe me a glucose monitor to check at home and it hasn’t changed before or after meal by much.always on the low end.
All the hgh I’ve used are from reputable sources,that have had there hgh tested multiple times by multiple people.

If i was not getting results off pharma HGH i wouldnt use it. May seem kinda crazy....

You're not alone. While most get transient carpal tunnel-like symptoms from a high dose bolus, there are people who do not. There are also non-responders to rhGH. For example, GH response is tied to certain circulating GHBP concentrations which reflect GH receptor concentrations/sensitivity. The d3-GHR polymorphism (the frequency in some population estimates is as high as 50% and it varies between ethnic groups) makes some people hyper-responders vs. the flfl, fld3 genotypes.

If it raises your IGF-1 you are going to get good results. GH is magical but when you are younger (under 40) the effects are subtle, although it's still powerful. I used to say it just made me recover 10-20% faster, while that might not seem like a lot, that effect over time is dramatic.

Now that I'm older and my IGF-1 baseline is around 150, the effects of HGH are much more dramatic and noticeable.

Even if a lot of your GH or IGF-1 is bound to binding proteins, it's still going to be effective, in fact those higher levels of binding proteins are just going to make it stay around in your system longer, it's still going to be just as effective, if not more so.

If it raises your IGF-1 you are going to get good results. GH is magical but when you are younger (under 40) the effects are subtle, although it's still powerful. I used to say it just made me recover 10-20% faster, while that might not seem like a lot, that effect over time is dramatic.

Now that I'm older and my IGF-1 baseline is around 150, the effects of HGH are much more dramatic and noticeable.

Even if a lot of your GH or IGF-1 is bound to binding proteins, it's still going to be effective, in fact those higher levels of binding proteins are just going to make it stay around in your system longer, it's still going to be just as effective, if not more so.
I’m 44 so I’m not young.I just always here of people getting carpal tunnel syndrome after taken a low dose of say 4iu.I can take 20iu Pharm grade or generic and never get side effects.if that’s was the case and I’m lucky enough not to get side effects that’s great.
I also hear of the tightening of the skin,getting extremely vascukar without having do diet hard.I’ve been a no no carb diet for a few months and I’m not getting that fullness look or better skin.
In my state you can’t just use those labs you pay for and get hgh serum tests and igf1 tests:I told my primary dr to give me a CBC,thyroid check,vitamin d levels,prostate chechnigf1 test and didn’t question me.
I also raised my dose to 5iu of saizen a day and 1 vial of tps greys a day for the last 4 weeks.so roughly 15iu ( can be higher since his hgh usually is )daily along with test and primo.
so either my numbers are going to be extremely high or something in my body doesn’t work or convert properly.
My test is next Saturday morning.I’ll keep everyone updated.
The only problem will be if my igf1 levels are to high my dr will be suspicious.
What over the counter supplements claim to increase igf1 levels?
I was thinking mk677,still have bottles from the vitamin store.

I have no experience with doses that high, I've never gone past 5-6iu. That being said, lots of people don't get side effects from GH.

There are several issues here though:

1. Skin effects are very small and more noticeable when you are much older. I've never really noticed "skin tightening." And most of my friends haven't either. After 6months plus on good GH, I do seem to have a slightly more youthful look to my skin but it's not dramatic and very hard to tell. Some people get a more pronounced effect but not everyone.

2. You don't get "extremely vascular without having to diet hard" GH just helps you get leaner a little faster than normal, the diet still has to be on point. It's more noticeable when you are already very lean.

3. You are on a no-carb diet and not getting that "fullness look?" Muscles are 30-40% carbs of course you aren't going to be full on a no-carb diet.

4. Just tell your doctor you are GH, I tell mine. GH isn't a controlled substance. I have a script through an online antiaging clinic but I used to tell him before that also.

How lean are you? You aren't going to notice the leaning effects, skin effects, or vascularity effects unless you are already very lean. I mean you'll notice getting slowly leaner over time (months) if your diet is on point but that should happen anyway without the GH. GH is an "accelerant" to things that are already happening, it doesn't create those things on its own.

Also, if you aren't already very lean, any results you are getting from the GH may be masked by additional water retention from such high doses.

Anything over 3iu pharm grade and I get carpal tunnel. I stick to 2iu and just feel tighter and a mental sense of well- being that doesn't exist when I'm off.

I have no experience with doses that high, I've never gone past 5-6iu. That being said, lots of people don't get side effects from GH.

There are several issues here though:

1. Skin effects are very small and more noticeable when you are much older. I've never really noticed "skin tightening." And most of my friends haven't either. After 6months plus on good GH, I do seem to have a slightly more youthful look to my skin but it's not dramatic and very hard to tell. Some people get a more pronounced effect but not everyone.

2. You don't get "extremely vascular without having to diet hard" GH just helps you get leaner a little faster than normal, the diet still has to be on point. It's more noticeable when you are already very lean.

3. You are on a no-carb diet and not getting that "fullness look?" Muscles are 30-40% carbs of course you aren't going to be full on a no-carb diet.

4. Just tell your doctor you are GH, I tell mine. GH isn't a controlled substance. I have a script through an online antiaging clinic but I used to tell him before that also.

How lean are you? You aren't going to notice the leaning effects, skin effects, or vascularity effects unless you are already very lean. I mean you'll notice getting slowly leaner over time (months) if your diet is on point but that should happen anyway without the GH. GH is an "accelerant" to things that are already happening, it doesn't create those things on its own.

Also, if you aren't already very lean, any results you are getting from the GH may be masked by additional water retention from such high doses.
Not holding any water.the only thing I noticed very recently is my joints started to hurt.it took awhile in the high dosage to feel this .went down to 5iu saizen and 5iu tp greys

Not holding any water.the only thing I noticed very recently is my joints started to hurt.it took awhile in the high dosage to feel this .went down to 5iu saizen and 5iu tp greys
Same i just posted about this because no matter my dosage even with Pfizer pens I get no side effects or benefits (tho only 1 month in) ill be getting bloods done in a couple weeks too but it sucks lol. Absolutely no idea if it makes a dif to anything other than my wallet

You're not alone. While most get transient carpal tunnel-like symptoms from a high dose bolus, there are people who do not. There are also non-responders to rhGH. For example, GH response is tied to certain circulating GHBP concentrations which reflect GH receptor concentrations/sensitivity. The d3-GHR polymorphism (the frequency in some population estimates is as high as 50% and it varies between ethnic groups) makes some people hyper-responders vs. the flfl, fld3 genotypes.
I am homozygous for exon 3 delete at the gh receptor gene, d3-ghr as you call it. It is difficult for me to even use gh, all brands I have tried give me enough water retention that it is difficult to manage without diuretics at typical bodybuilder doses. I can handle a unit or two without much problems bu
t any more and I need Lasix. Two units is plenty for me to get a bit of pop to the muscles when I am lean and that is the most I am willing to use.

I am homozygous for exon 3 delete at the gh receptor gene, d3-ghr as you call it. It is difficult for me to even use gh, all brands I have tried give me enough water retention that it is difficult to manage without diuretics at typical bodybuilder doses. I can handle a unit or two without much problems bu
t any more and I need Lasix. Two units is plenty for me to get a bit of pop to the muscles when I am lean and that is the most I am willing to use.
Sounds about right! That's why the recommendations are to start low and titrate up gradually. You'll get a lot more from 3-4IU than most, certainly.

I’ve tried PHARMA hgh a lot of generic hgh and no matter my dosage I never experience side effects.
I also don’t get results compared to other people that use hgh.
I will be getting tested on Saturday and check my igf1 levels to see if my levels aren’t as high as they should be.
My dr is also testing my thyroid among a regular CBC,urine test ,vitamin d test,prostate testand others.
I purposely for this month am taking a high dosage ,just to see where it put me.then I’ll go down to more normal levels.
Also had my blood glucose tested while there and it was perfectly fine.She did prescribe me a glucose monitor to check at home and it hasn’t changed before or after meal by much.always on the low end.
All the hgh I’ve used are from reputable sources,that have had there hgh tested multiple times by multiple people.
Are you getting results? This whole post is about getting Side effects which is something a lot of people in the boards post about but never the results. I just find it weird that you seem to want side effects. Are high recovering better? Sleeping better? Have better pumps from workouts and seem fuller? If yes thank great it’s working! Why go looking for negative sides though?

Are you getting results? This whole post is about getting Side effects which is something a lot of people in the boards post about but never the results. I just find it weird that you seem to want side effects. Are high recovering better? Sleeping better? Have better pumps from workouts and seem fuller? If yes thank great it’s working! Why go looking for negative sides though?
There is a mischaracterization of fluid retention by GH as a side effect, though. It's truly a direct effect in the mechanisms by which GH functions for growth (i.e., increased potassium, nitrogen, and sodium retention). It goes so far as guys considering diuretics. Either embrace increased extracellular volume or choose another drug altogether.

I wish. My BP goes through the roof and I get very lethargic on 2 iu

For me it depends. If I take it before bed I can hardly work due to my hands hurting like hell. If I take it in the morning no issues at all. Igf readings are very close in both cases tho.

Also, you might wanna take some reviews with a pot of salt. I sometimes see people describing how they completely transform on 3 iu in 4 weeks. I have a hard time believing that.

I find sides vary greatly between brands / generics, as do the positives.
Good clean gh at moderate - low dose gives me minor cts, and minor water retention up to about 5iu/day. Where most generics give me harsh cts even on lower dose but weird part is that it's more in my fingers instead of my wrists.
And good quality gh shreads body fat starting to be noticeable around week 3-5, and then every week after I just get leaner and leaner, and vascular in places I'm normally not.. veins in my abs especially. And while I get leaner it also causes a permanent pump everywhere. Amazing stuff when the quality is high. Another difference has always been good gh gives me this mild energetic feeling all day every day regardless of hours slept, where most generics make me drag my ass all day even with 8-10 hours sleep.

Good gh = minimal sides with amazing effects
Low quality = harsh sides with minimal positive effects.

But everyones different I suppose.

I'm testing a few kinds of gh, and when I find the good shit again I'm stocking up for permanent use.

I have never got sides from gh or results, only used legit generics. Hgh serum levels and increase in igf (low baseline) did increase so it is legit. Also never got results from peptides years ago but that wasn't suprising.

I have never got sides from gh or results, only used legit generics. Hgh serum levels and increase in igf (low baseline) did increase so it is legit. Also never got results from peptides years ago but that wasn't suprising.
What was your baseline IGF and then after GH?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws