over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI once a week

Pitbull1

Registered
I want to get some peoples opinion on this. I run test E 300mg every 10 days as TRT. I run liquid Aromasin once a week. I know if I was taking anything else I would need EOD, but hear me out. Aromasin kills actually kill and destroy the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. It's dead and the body has to make more enzymes. So, maybe it takes 3-4 days for the body to make more and then I take another 25mg at the 7th day to rekill all my enzymes.

If I am wrong please explain how I am wrong before flaming.

Thanks!

I want to get some peoples opinion on this. I run test E 300mg every 10 days as TRT. I run liquid Aromasin once a week. I know if I was taking anything else I would need EOD, but hear me out. Aromasin kills actually kill and destroy the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. It's dead and the body has to make more enzymes. So, maybe it takes 3-4 days for the body to make more and then I take another 25mg at the 7th day to rekill all my enzymes.

Thanks!

300TE is a tad high for TRT IMO....but that's ok , if you are comfortable with it. How much Aromasin are you using once per week?
When I cruise , its 200TC and I like 12.5 EOD. Blasting with high test , im at 25 ED. Keep in mind the half life is somewhere around 21-24 hours.
IMO once a week dosing will cause peaks and valleys , whereas dosing EOD or even E3D will keep levels more stable and while cruising.

Edit: Just saw you run 25mg / week. Id prefer 12.5 EOD or E3D.

Last edited:

Thanks!

That sounds good in theory but it's the half life is what you need to be concerned about... Keeping levels as close to a straight steady line is going to be optimal. I wouldn't go any longer than 3 days max, eod being best option. And going along with that steady straight line theory have you tried lowering your trt dosage and inject every 7 days instead of 10?

Thanks!

lol Sounds good in theory, really. Wonder if it works. Just think 300mg seems a little high for trt.

the body is constantly making new aromatase

aromasin should be dosed ED with food

Thanks!

How long have you been on this regimen? Have you noticed any issues? This is interesting, I've never heard of it ran this way. This is what your doc prescribed? Thanks

minimum i would do is to break it up M W F. 3 times a week.

A proper TRT dose should be approximately 125 mg of testosterone injected weekly, although 200mg is very common in bodybuiders. 300mg weekly seems too high.
To avoid the dose of Aromasin undulate, it is better to inject 12.5 eod instead of spaced too far apart. we know depression, irritability and aggression will be caused due to a hormonal imbalance whatever high or low Es level.

pinning 300 every 10 days is going to create a hell of a peak and trough, therefore increasing your estrogen due to the wide swing, why not do something like 200 every 7 days? the half life for aromasin in males is approx. 9 hours, I would dose for everyday.

I can't understand why a AI is needed for a low dose? Is there a reason even to take an AI if you don't acquire the side affects? Is there benefits to taking it?
Sorry for jumping over your question, but I've been lost about this AI thing. I guess it's because I don't get the nasty side affects. But if there's a benefit to taking it, I'm all ears.

I would dose Aromasin acordingly to when my test peaks.

Or just Get bloodwork done. Stop guessing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131