johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Check this out...

Diabetes | Mobile

Ergopep just launched the release of the hottest peptide to hit the market. It's called, "S597". This peptide is a human monoclonal antibody that has a high binding affinity to the insulin receptor. It provides the benefits of insulin, including: nutrient shuttling, glucose uptake, reduced LDL with no reduction in HDL, etc. S597 will provide incredible muscle fullness and pumps like insulin without any hypoglycemia, fat storage or risk of cancerous cell growth that comes with insulin.

This peptide is perfect for bulking due to the fact that it doesn't store fat.

This peptide is perfect for low carb dieting as it doesn't reduce blood sugar.

Ergopep is offering S597 in a 10 pack bulk price at 40% below the single unit price. You won't find this peptide any where else.

ERGOPEP BABY!!! :headbang:

Amino Acids : Peptides!, Your Online Shop For Research

Last edited:
Interesting. Ill have to keep my eye on this.

I just skimmed the article but it didn't look like there was any dosing protocol included. Is it dosed similarly to insulin?

Activation of the insulin receptor (IR) by insulin and a synthetic peptide has different effects on gene expression in IR-transfected L6 myoblasts.
Jensen M, Palsgaard J, Borup R, de Meyts P, Schäffer L.
Source
Receptor Systems Biology Laboratory, Hagedorn Research Institute, Niels Steensensvej 6, 2820 Gentofte, Denmark. [email protected]
Abstract
Single-chain peptides have been recently produced that display either mimetic or antagonistic properties against the insulin and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) receptors. We have shown previously that the insulin mimetic peptide S597 leads to significant differences in receptor activation and initiation of downstream signalling cascades despite similar binding affinity and in vivo hypoglycaemic potency. It is still unclear how two ligands can initiate different signalling responses through the IR (insulin receptor). To investigate further how the activation of the IR by insulin and S597 differentially activates post-receptor signalling, we studied the gene expression profile in response to IR activation by either insulin or S597 using microarray technology. We found striking differences between the patterns induced by these two ligands. Most remarkable was that almost half of the genes differentially regulated by insulin and S597 were involved in cell proliferation and growth. Insulin either selectively regulated the expression of these genes or was a more potent regulator. Furthermore, we found that half of the differentially regulated genes interact with the genes involved with the MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) pathway. These findings support our signalling results obtained previously and confirm that the main difference between S597 and insulin stimulation resides in the activation of the MAPK pathway. In conclusion, we show that insulin and S597 acting via the same receptor differentially affect gene expression in cells, resulting in a different mitogenicity of the two ligands, a finding which has critical therapeutic implications.

Found on...

Activation of the insulin receptor (IR) by insulin... [Biochem J. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Activation of the insulin receptor (IR) by insulin and a synthetic peptide has different effects on gene expression in IR-transfected L6 myoblasts.
Jensen M, Palsgaard J, Borup R, de Meyts P, Schäffer L.
Source
Receptor Systems Biology Laboratory, Hagedorn Research Institute, Niels Steensensvej 6, 2820 Gentofte, Denmark. [email protected]
Abstract
Single-chain peptides have been recently produced that display either mimetic or antagonistic properties against the insulin and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1) receptors. We have shown previously that the insulin mimetic peptide S597 leads to significant differences in receptor activation and initiation of downstream signalling cascades despite similar binding affinity and in vivo hypoglycaemic potency. It is still unclear how two ligands can initiate different signalling responses through the IR (insulin receptor). To investigate further how the activation of the IR by insulin and S597 differentially activates post-receptor signalling, we studied the gene expression profile in response to IR activation by either insulin or S597 using microarray technology. We found striking differences between the patterns induced by these two ligands. Most remarkable was that almost half of the genes differentially regulated by insulin and S597 were involved in cell proliferation and growth. Insulin either selectively regulated the expression of these genes or was a more potent regulator. Furthermore, we found that half of the differentially regulated genes interact with the genes involved with the MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) pathway. These findings support our signalling results obtained previously and confirm that the main difference between S597 and insulin stimulation resides in the activation of the MAPK pathway. In conclusion, we show that insulin and S597 acting via the same receptor differentially affect gene expression in cells, resulting in a different mitogenicity of the two ligands, a finding which has critical therapeutic implications.

Found on...

Activation of the insulin receptor (IR) by insulin... [Biochem J. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Everything nice but how to use it? how many times a day, When, How much?

intresting, definetly peaked my intrest. these peptide reseach keeps getting better all the time. all the benifits w/o all the sides. go ergo! if your loookin for a rat to test it i have one for ya :D

That is fantastic addition, Ergo!! Jj are gonna start researching it soon?

Apparently we have the same thread in the Sponsors section that's what threw me off.

Last edited:
I was the first one who posted under John and asked. My post was deleted. I guest you can't ask what the dosing would be for your RESEARCH.

Well to clarify, just in case, I am interested purely from a research standpoint what the administration protocol would be. My cocker spaniel is diabetic and this may be an interesting alternative to insulin.

Apparently we have the same thread in the Sponsors section that's what threw me off.

I'm going to have to read up on it some more. I think the first step would be to do blood glucose testing on it at various doses to verify that it doesn't drop blood glucose like insulin. It shouldn't. I'm not sure if there are studies on this peptide with invivo use. Determining doseage and dose timing may be up to our guinney pigs. ;)

I'd like to see the study showing that this peptide does not increase fat storage. Does anyone have a link to this?

I'd like to see the study showing that this peptide does not increase fat storage. Does anyone have a link to this?

Diabetes | Mobile

This tells that S597 reduces free fatty acid levels and it doesn't promote weight gain...both side effects of insulin.

S597 sounds too good to be true(in a good way). I'm definitely interested and would like to see some results and protocols for the research that will commence with the lab rats.

If I could find a dosage protocol on this I'd definitely be willin to do some
research with it! I'll be following this thread thoroughly waiting on experiences.

I also very much agree with this view.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

By insulin like results you mean massive muscle to right?

If insulin is what gets the biggest guys big, would this do the same?
In theory or do you mean nutrient uptake only?

Sounds promising, just like every other hyped up new experimental peptide, I can only hope its as good as it sounds and not another dissapointment like many others we have seen come and go.

Sounds too good to be true like every other peptide.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws