over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I asking for the impossible??

SpudToStud

Registered
PM members, whats up.

Ok, here is my perdiciment... Im 24 177lb 5'7" 13%BF. I am trying to gain size on my upper body while leaning out my core and getting my 6-pack more define. I know i know, bulking and cutting are 2 different angles but is it possible?

Heres what i have to work with:

currently week 4 in my SuperTest 900mg pw / Deca cycle 400mg pw
Day 4 of Oxy Elite Pro
(Have M-Drol on hand)

Now, my original goals were just pure bulk.. im pretty lean (13% is a guess) and my wife.. for the first time EVER asked me to get abs for the summer vacation (in 40 days). So im changing up my goals even tho my cycle isnt really designed for a cut. (she never asks for anything and never complains about time spent in the gym or juice, so i really do owe it to her)

My Plan:
my plan is to continue to run the cycle as planned just adding in Oxy Elite for 30 days.
Work out - 6 days of cardio and then big A's M,W,F split. but hitting abs every day or so.
Diet will be high protein 350mg+, low fat low carb low cal (not sure on numbers but im really restricting my diet here just ensuring to get the protein in.)
egg whites for brekfast
3 whey shakes through the day
a mid size dinner - low carb
1 shake for bed time
snaking on fruit through the day

Am I going to be countering everything i do with the mass cardio and low cal, or while on cycle will the protein be enough to keep me building?

I have been doing mass amounts of reading on this, and will continue to do so.. just wanted to see opinions on something fine tuned to my situation.

Thanks a bunch bros

That doesnt seem like enough carbs imo and your thyroid is probably suffering from it.

also Winging diet typically does not work..record how much your eating get a baseline and then add carbs/fat if you need to, this way you know how your progressing and not have to guess

In my opinion your best bet is probably going to be eating a decent amount of clean calories (slight caloric surplus 200-400 calories over TDEE.. I personally like the moderate protein, low fat, moderate carb or carb cycling for macros especially when on gear when glycogen/protein synthesis is elevated) and do lots of cardio at 60-70% of your Max heart rate for 20-45 minutes depending on your schedule(6 days should be pretty solid!). The reason for the 60-70% is so youll be using mostly FFA's for energy and try not to eat carbs for 1-2 hours after doing cardio so your body will continue using FFA and since your on gear losing muscle should not happen.

also are you taking an AI? might be a good idea to take aromasin 12.5mg/day and if estro sides start coming on bump it to 25mg/day and may even help with fat loss a bit

Abs everyday is not necessary treat them like you would your any other bodypart

I personally did not like big A's program but if its working then its working and if not check out Big beyond belief the 4 or 6 day program is a most excellent program.

one last thing focus on linear progression whether its more reps, shorter rest intervals,adding an extra set etc. thats what gets results in the muscle growth department

you can do it!!

best of luck bro!

I think creation touched on it so ill give cliffs of my opinion:

Your progress will take a shit very quickly. Your body will slow down the metabolism/thyroid to adjust to the total lack of energy you provide. Some people still believe you can just starve the body to force fat loss at a faster rate. get a less extreme diet and the results will be better and the thyroid/metabolism will stay active.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

How many cycles have you done? IMO you are too small and too young to use aas at 177 5'7'' 13%bf. Also the deca will cause you to have water retention and kill your efforts to get that 6 pack you're after.

How in the hell do you not have a six pack at 13% bf lol but cut the deca n pick up some tren, mast, eq, winn any will help

Those doses are way to high for you. But i wouldnt drop anything now into your cycle def get aromasin i like runnin 25mg a day. If you wanted to add anything id add clen and t3. Like most of the guys said get your diet in order and cardio and you should be good.

Dude ditch the gear!

And get with someone who has some real knowledge.

Just pay the money and get yourself a good trainer off this forum. Use them as a mentor.

By working with a good coach (I use Phil) and you actually doing what they say, and being honest with yourself and them, it is fully possible to drop a TON of fat and gain a TON of muscle at the same time.

This picture doesn't lie, that was May 29 2010, vs May 24 2011

Everyone always wanting to throw another drug at their problem...

Attachments

• may10-may11.jpg
    may10-may11.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views