over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar 1 dose or 2 times a day

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I have trying to find answer to this. What i got is that Vars half life is 9.5 hours. So I can't just take it 1 time a day. I would have to take it multiple times a day?
With work schedule going to be hard to get in multiple times a day. Maybe before bed and upon waking up. Any comments guys.

Great question. I've been wondering about this myself. Not trying to highjack your thread, but is there a best time of day to take it? A.M. PWO. Ect...

Why would any one take an oral PWO. That would auck

Depending on when you work out, take it twice. I work out early, its 7 and I just got back and Im taking dbol. I take it once pre workout or in the morning if im working out at night, and the other dose at night either before bed or pre workout if its after 5 or so. Honestly see no difference or change in effects with splitting doses. I just do morning/night split.

I have used it several times. I like the 50mg tabs and take 1/2 at 6am and 1/2 at 6pm. Half-life 9 hours so you keep your levels more stable if you take twice a day instead of once. Back in the day with the old 2.5mg from Searle I used to take 2 pills 5 x a day. Those were the days.

Personally I prefer split dosing am/pm type split with var.

You can get away with it taken once per day (9 hour half life I think), but I always split my dose morning and night to have more even levels. I always got less sides by taking my orals and injects more frequently.

i also split my dose of var...once upon waking and 9hrs later. i have tried taking it at one time and found it to be very hard on my liver and left me very lethargic......since i started splitting it ive gotten better gains

I split mine up cause I noticed when I did the whole dose at once I got some serious headaches

How long tell effects started kicking in. Say my monkey is already 500 mg test. What should he be noticing different? First time on Var?

I would think if you only take it once a day your waisting your money and not getting full effects.

I didn't notice much from 50 a day. Maybe I needed to be leaner.

Because it was probably fake or not Var... I've had real Var once and it is by far the best oral I've used. Strength like Dbol without the bloating

It was real, from a good sponser on here. I got serious backne so I know it's real. But hope your right, I'll see next run with IPs this time at 100.

Last edited:
I have trying to find answer to this. What i got is that Vars half life is 9.5 hours. So I can't just take it 1 time a day. I would have to take it multiple times a day?
With work schedule going to be hard to get in multiple times a day. Maybe before bed and upon waking up. Any comments guys.

I found the best way to take var is twice a day. Usually every 12 hours so if u wake up at 8 a.m. Take It then and 8 p.m. What dosages are u using.

just take it before work and when you get home from work, really shouldn't be that difficult to take it twice a day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws