over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 a day workouts?

I am in a position, 100% work from home, where I can split up my workouts into 2 parts. Noon workout is in my home gym, and after work is done at a commercial gym.

For back do width at lunch, then shrugs, rowing and biceps after work around 4:30. Chest/Shoulders/Tris I do chest first, then shoulders/tris in the afternoon workout.

I have done this for the last few weeks and I find I have way more energy, due to shorter workouts, and my mental state is great. The noon workout seems to wash any work stress and almost 'resets' me mentally. This also seems to help with any food cravings.

The volume of work sets is the same. Yes, there are more warmups so the total time is longer.

I read some threads and these seem to revolve around adding volume.

Anyone else try this out? Benefits, drawbacks etc?
Did 2 a days for years

I have been training in my home gym for more than 10 years.

I have never even considered training every day of the week, so why would I want to train twice a day? If you train with basics like I do, you can't think about much splits.

I'm going to do chest in the morning and shoulder and triceps in the afternoon instead of doing it in one session? If I do presses, shoulders and triceps have already taken a little punishment and are starting to recover, then come back in the afternoon and do a small session on muscles that are already starting to recover?

Now, if you have a dozen machines and train totally isolated, then I don't see why not, but is there anyone who does chest without having any kind of press, either machine or bar?

The most I've ever done was a 3 days on, 1 day off, I didn't notice any difference in any way, but I did have more mental stress because that kind of program is not flexible at all. Forcing yourself to train twice a day is going to limit your life in every way, plus, if you're doing one or two cardio sessions, Where do you place them? Imagine doing fasted cardio and then after 3 hours and 1 meal you have your first leg workout session. I prefer to train later when more hours have passed and I have more food and energy.

It is as if instead of eating every 3 hours, someone would want to eat every one and a half hours. It's just making life even more complicated.

We are already too enslaved with the food, the right quantities, the fixed schedules, I like to train and if 2 or 3 days go by without being able to train I start to have a shit time, but there is no way I want to be in the gym twice a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131