over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

any updates ??

You taking powder or crystal DNP??

any updates ??

You taking powder or crystal DNP??

Its IPGEARS DNP so im guessing its crystal. Guess i should look..yep its crystal.

Im down to 209lbs today. Tomorrow will be 7 days on 150mgs. Bascially just alot of water weight gone. I know DNP makes some hold water but i think i was about as bloated as someone can get before i started taking it.

Hardly no sides. My dreams are FCKING CRAZY. Not normal thats for sure. Im sleeping fine, workouts are fine, energy is fine. Little hot when i get up and do stuff but its 90 degress outside anyway.

Its IPGEARS DNP so im guessing its crystal. Guess i should look..yep its crystal.

Im down to 209lbs today. Tomorrow will be 7 days on 150mgs. Bascially just alot of water weight gone. I know DNP makes some hold water but i think i was about as bloated as someone can get before i started taking it.

Hardly no sides. My dreams are FCKING CRAZY. Not normal thats for sure. Im sleeping fine, workouts are fine, energy is fine. Little hot when i get up and do stuff but its 90 degress outside anyway.

How many tabs a day right now?

Good luck with it bro. Personally I don't think AA is all that effective. You should look up Stanton Peele on Utube. AA has a success rate of about 2%. The best thing to do is to get into counseling. AA is just a group of addicts trying to help each other which is admirable, it just does not work very well.

You have the right idea about breaking the cycle.

The concept of AA is pretty good, I think it is important to take responsibility for what you are doing. You have to change you're thinking patterns. I just don't buy into the "disease" concept, you are not powerless, you are in control of what you do. Defining yourself as an addict, which AA forces you to do, is not useful in building up your self image, which is really the reason you are using alcohol to escape form reality. You need to figure out what it is that is wrong in your life that is making you drink. AA tend to focus on the drug or alcohol as the problem when really the problem is something inside you, the alcohol is just a symptom of the problem.

Caladin- im only taking the 1 150mg tab a day. Since its crystal its not really even 150mgs.

VitoBrata- Thanks man, its going great.

Personally I don't think that total abstinence is very practical. If you can find a counsellor that wants to really work with you, by asking what YOUR goal is, and give you tools to attain that goal, the chance of success is much, much, higher.

The biggest thing about quitting any drug is the boredom. It's really hard to imagine your life without the drug. Keeping yourself busy with the goal of weightloss is not totally crazy, replace the negative behavior with something positive. Not replacing it with anything is going to make it almost impossible.

thanks man, I appreciate that.

still 210.5 this morning, must have got bunk shit! :rolleyes: jk. I can tell im holding a bit of water. Wife says my face is fat and if she notices it really must be a big difference. Piss is yellow all day regardless of water intake.

Gotta get my diet in check today. Yesterday i only ate about 1200 cals. Working on a car all day in 90 degree heat sucks ass on DNP..:eek:

up your water intake, i have no problem getting my piss clear. only time its yellow is when i wake up, but thats obviously from sweating at night with no water intake.

Ok, ill shoot for a gallon and a half today. Really need to be drinking that much anyway.

So its been 7 damn days and im at 207.5 this morning! Started at 217lbs. Muscles are pretty flat but i dont care man. Ive lost 2in on my waist and 1/2in on my neck. Water or not the scale is down and thats all i care about right now.

Ill get some pics up this afternoon.

IMO try getting some glycerine/glycerol and put it in your gallon of water with crystal light. Helps with the hydration, I also add some sea salt as well, you can barely taste it or add the glycerine to a bottle of V8 juice as well. I am actually going to do 28 days of Insuling/DNP as outlined by L.Rea when I get back from vacation good luck bro I hope this cycle helps in everyway it's intended.

IMO try getting some glycerine/glycerol and put it in your gallon of water with crystal light. Helps with the hydration, I also add some sea salt as well, you can barely taste it or add the glycerine to a bottle of V8 juice as well. I am actually going to do 28 days of Insuling/DNP as outlined by L.Rea when I get back from vacation good luck bro I hope this cycle helps in everyway it's intended.

Thanks man! Ill pick up some glycerine next time im in town. Ive been drinking the V8, added apples to my diet. Its going great so far.

Good luck on yours too bro

Make sure if you get the glycerine it says USP because one time I didn't and it made me puke everytime. I would go to a vitamin store and get vegetable gylcerine. I looked so stupid, every preworkout drink made me throw up!

What DNP/slin cycle are you talking about? got a link?

hey one question for you guys... I have also got some Crystal DNP and was wondering does it really matter when you take DNP? Like morning... noon.. or before bed? I was thinking this because the crystal is faster acting then powder.. and since you really want DNP to burn the calories you eat and fat.. would it not be better to try and take it throughout the day and not right before bed? Cause what is it doing when your sleeping? Ur body doesnt have any food in it during the night. Thanks for any help?

I like taking mine in the morning with breakfast. You get hot for a couple hours after that then it KINDA levels off. I couldnt imagine taking it before bed.

Also it has like a 36hr half life so the effect on food burning really has no correlation to when you take it. IMO

My next run I'll take one pill at 8PM then one at 4 AM , this is in an effort to try to cut back on the crazy sweating while in public ,I train morning AM cardio , fasted at 4:00 , I work from 6-3 then in the gym from 4pm-5:30pm , If I go out to my daughter's soft ball games or son's T-ball I sweat like a freak and people stare ike I'm gonna die ,its hard to explain why your sweating bullets in a restraunt when everybody else is commfortable.

I mplan to eat a banana and an apple before bed so it;ll have some simple sugers to work with during the night , It'll likely make me sweat alot more but I got a great system now for the bedroom

I was taking 200mg of crystal in the am then decided to take 1 at 8am 1 at 8pm... not so bad the first day, by the second day I could not sleep at all. It felt like a fat lady was sitting on my chest, just really hard to breathe. Needless to say I just went back to 1 in the am ED and was good.

So I say try am, pm, see what you can handle.

What DNP/slin cycle are you talking about? got a link?

WARNING!
This is intended as a discussion example only and not meant as a guide for use. DNP
and insulin can both be very dangerous chemicals. Insulin use must be medically
supervised and DNP has not been a legal supplement since the 20's.
Insulin & Bug Spray Example Protocol
DAY DRUGS
1. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
3. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
5. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
7. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
9. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
11. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
13. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
15. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
17. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
19. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
21. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
23. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
25. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
27. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
• Optional layer: Avandia 2mg 2xd increases muscle cell insulin receptor sensitivity and facilitates
an improved IGF-1 profile.

NOTES:This is from Author L.Rea's Building the Perfect Beast

Let the discussion begin

WARNING!
This is intended as a discussion example only and not meant as a guide for use. DNP
and insulin can both be very dangerous chemicals. Insulin use must be medically
supervised and DNP has not been a legal supplement since the 20's.
Insulin & Bug Spray Example Protocol
DAY DRUGS
1. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
3. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
5. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
7. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
9. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
11. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
13. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
15. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
17. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
19. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
21. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
23. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
25. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
27. Humulin-R 8-10 iu 3xd/DNP 4-5mg/kg Daily
• Optional layer: Avandia 2mg 2xd increases muscle cell insulin receptor sensitivity and facilitates
an improved IGF-1 profile.

NOTES:This is from Author L.Rea's Building the Perfect Beast

Let the discussion begin

I'm a little confused about the idea of combining insulin with DNP. Since DNP interfears with ATP, what point is there to adding insulin? How do you control your blood sugar?

Here is a pic from this morning 207lbs. Muscles are flat and this isnt a pic after an hour upper body workout. Pulled my left delt saturday working on the wifes car..:rolleyes: I fight at 170 but id like to put on about 15 more lbs of muscle after i trim the fat off.

not the best pic but my god what a difference 10lbs of water and some fat makes.

Attachments

• 207wk1.jpg
    207wk1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 682
looking good bro.. So why have you not uped the dose to your original 300 mg per day.. 150 in am, 150 in pm... Hey, I am so with you on this,, People can tell us what to do everyday, but they have not walked in our shoes.. This may be what turns your whole life around.. This may be the ticket that only you needed... It only takes one or two major things in our lives to completly turn it around and change it..... What have your temps been? Bro, when you go up on the dosage, go down on the working out heavy.. You can easily overdo the workouts.. let the meds correctly do what they do.. Although not perfectly inline with your approach, I am however a 100% with you in regarding your attitude and reasoning... I will be reading on.. dont stop...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws