over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-depressants ..

jimmy1982

Registered
What are people's thoughts about anti-depressants ?? I have never been a fan personally, but my doc at the va seems to think it would be a good idea to put me on Prozac !! I told her I have been having problems with my gf and I am just stressed out from that work and being a full time student .. I feel like the world thinks that there is a pill for everything my point of view is to eliminate the problem not just take a drug to help with it ... That I don't know how it effect the rest of my body on interacts with gear.?? Any thoughts?

Honestly VA docs dont give a shit. They do think theres a pill for everything. I have a whole cabinet of crap I was prescribed but refused to take. I didnt want to cover up the problem, would rather find the cause and get over it.

Question for you tho. Are you drinking at all? I went thru depression and used to drink a bit. When I stopped that I was able to cope better with things.

Also you need to examine what has you stressed and make the changes needed there. You may not like the changes but in the long run they are needed.

There is a big difference in episodic depression and clinical depression. If you've never struggled in the past, than you're most likely not prone. My depression can't hit me whether my life is going well or not. Therefore, I find value in the medication. If you can get through this w/out them....you'll be better off.

Hey Rory great advice I'm glad I opened this thread and read your post, the bit about sometimes having to make changes whether you like it or not really hit home to me.

There are certain cases where anti depressants are a good idea. But I would make your choice very carefully. I was on them about 4 years ago. They made me feel good but they also made me sleep 14 hours per day.It was crazy I just couldnt stay awake. They also detached me from the emotions that we as humans are suppose to feel. They made me a little careless towards others cause of the lack of emotion towards them Plus I stacked on the lbs, not in a good way.
Be careful buddy, I dont mean to turn you off them but they arent the answer for everybody

Well I do drink on occasion.... And I know what the problem in ... The g/f .. We are going on 4 years and she has helped me a lot as a person but she is just so high strung and money hungry in te last year ... We went to counciling but it didn't help ... She refuses that the problems are hers too .. That it's all me .. I left her for a month in feb but it killed both of us ... But I know what has to be done ... I put a security deposit on a place and moving out on 15 ... But the bitch is keeping my dogs ....

I just ha too much going on to deal with it ... Full time adult student in an engineering degree and work full time ... I was on Wellbutrin in the past at a high dose all it seemed to so is even me out so my temper didn't go off the charts when I got mad.

What are people's thoughts about anti-depressants ?? I have never been a fan personally, but my doc at the va seems to think it would be a good idea to put me on Prozac !! I told her I have been having problems with my gf and I am just stressed out from that work and being a full time student .. I feel like the world thinks that there is a pill for everything my point of view is to eliminate the problem not just take a drug to help with it ... That I don't know how it effect the rest of my body on interacts with gear.?? Any thoughts?

I'm not a fan of anti-depressants unless your depression has you unable to function in life. It sound like your emotions are stress induced. You may also want to keep mind that gear can effect your moods negatively. Relationships can do this too!!

I will start by saying I have never used any orals to speak of but gear has never effected my mood in a bad way ?? Even tren ( in low doses ) didnt bother me ... But I was worried about the anti depression meds and gear together ?? But I am choosing not to take them .. Thanks.

I will start by saying I have never used any orals to speak of but gear has never effected my mood in a bad way ?? Even tren ( in low doses ) didnt bother me ... But I was worried about the anti depression meds and gear together ?? But I am choosing not to take them .. Thanks.

Good move bro. I had to make alot of changes and at 700-1gram tren a week, Im doing all right. Happiest Ive been and in a relationship thats moving forward without issues lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws