over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one ever dumped blood?

I was on a heavy bulk end of last year till jan (1g test,1g eq,700npp)

Droped to 200mg test cyp (jan)
Upped it to 300mg test cyp/300mg mast (may- so 3 months ago)
Upped it to 400mg test/400mg mast/400mg eq (one month ago)
Been on letro 1/4 every mon/thur for (1 month)
Been on clen 120mcg for 3/4 weeks
Been on t3 for 4 weeks
Been on MT2 (tan) for 5 months 250mcg 5x per week

Bloods show my test cyp Iv been on since May is fake, but mast is real (high free test)

Bought new test cyp amps and droped every thing apart from 1ml test cyp PW

While the 400mg EQ would most probably have contributed, it's possible that the MT2 might be the biggest culprit.
Check this out:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...has-your-hematocrit-hemoglobin-increased.html

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1701.PNG
    IMG_1701.PNG
    92.9 KB · Views: 23
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that as I have never used this or similar compounds and the only things I've read about it were the threads related to hematocrit on this forum. How many days after your last training session did you get the blood work done? Kidney and liver values are elevated for several days after intense weight training. I always wait at least 3 full days after my last workout, and I cannot even lift heavy anymore nor can I train legs or heavy back, so you might need even more off days than me to get a true reading. Food for thought anyway.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that as I have never used this or similar compounds and the only things I've read about it were the threads related to hematocrit on this forum. How many days after your last training session did you get the blood work done? Kidney and liver values are elevated for several days after intense weight training. I always wait at least 3 full days after my last workout, and I cannot even lift heavy anymore nor can I train legs or heavy back, so you might need even more off days than me to get a true reading. Food for thought anyway.

No prob, I'm sure I only trained biceps day b4 mate, injured my trap so can't do much eles, I might of trained legs 2/3 days before but can't remember

I went the blood donation clinic before and they refused me as I have a stye, Iv had it 6 months too, doctors said they don't treat them anymore on NHS as they always grow back

Anyways, just seen a video on enhanced athletes insta story of Tony dumping blood him self into a glass jug using a pin and barrel with the plunger missing, anyone ever tried this and if so is it safe?

My blood test 3 days ago was

Hemo 184 (130-170)
Hct 0.546 (0.37-0.50)
Rcc 5.93 (4.40-5.80)

Iv dropped all my gear apart from 250 test cyp, and will recheck bloods in 4 weeks, is 4 weeks enough time for them to fall back in range with out donating/dumping blood?

This has also turned into a conversation about at what levels are things truly dangerous. The other part of the equation is blood pressure. Where is yours at?

I took 120ccs of blood from my femoral artery like an idgit, then dumped it down the drain. DO NOT DO THIS!!!! I was stupid as usual. Too much risk.
My hemoglobin is so high it came back as critical. My hematocrit and red blood cell count came back very high. I've never donated blood, and I would hate for some young girl to get my enhanced blood. She may grow back hair and a ding-a-ling.
I'm tempted to order a phlebotomy kit and ask my nurse friend to take out 450ml blood to dump. I think google has phlebotomy kits. I'd hate to bug her though.

This has also turned into a conversation about at what levels are things truly dangerous. The other part of the equation is blood pressure. Where is yours at?

Hey bio

Iv been reading through old threads on this forum all day and BP keeps getting mentioned by a lot of people

I have no idea tbh, I changed doctor 3 months ago and the new doc checked it and said it's fine, I guess I should get it checked again and maybe invest in a home BP kit

I took 120ccs of blood from my femoral artery like an idgit, then dumped it down the drain. DO NOT DO THIS!!!! I was stupid as usual. Too much risk.
My hemoglobin is so high it came back as critical. My hematocrit and red blood cell count came back very high. I've never donated blood, and I would hate for some young girl to get my enhanced blood. She may grow back hair and a ding-a-ling.
I'm tempted to order a phlebotomy kit and ask my nurse friend to take out 450ml blood to dump. I think google has phlebotomy kits. I'd hate to bug her though.
Yikes! That's scary. So what other precautionary measures have you taken since you don't donate? How long have they been elevated?

Not to hijack the thread, but my BP is perfectly in range, even when my crit was near 57. When I donated, everything flowed smoothly and quick, leading me to believe my blood isn't that viscous. Could HCT be high without thickening of the blood? Makes one think. Hmm.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner