over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood sugar question

Hey man. Seriously, dig into the past threads or do a google search. This is very basic stuff you are asking about INSULIN SENSITIVITY (hint), especially if you are on gear. Damn near all questions anyone may have are already answered on here.

Best of luck to you.

For example, would too high blood sugar cause us to gain more fat than muscle or no relation to that?
Depends on how long and what one does with the sugar. If i eat and it goes up and then i train it can be used to help growth. if i just stuff my face endlessly and lay around it will get high and i will get fat. Read learn and apply has worked for me to acquire knowledge.

A many of consequences. One fairly important potential, impediment of rER proper protein folding, all induced by ER stress via hyper/hypoglycemia.

Depends on how long and what one does with the sugar. If i eat and it goes up and then i train it can be used to help growth. if i just stuff my face endlessly and lay around it will get high and i will get fat. Read learn and apply has worked for me to acquire knowledge.
False - having a BG of 250 and training will not lead to growth unless you have incredible insulin sensitivity and you’re shooting out a ton of endogenous insulin or using exogenous insulin to actually absorb the BG along with aminos etc…

False - having a BG of 250 and training will not lead to growth unless you have incredible insulin sensitivity and you’re shooting out a ton of endogenous insulin or using exogenous insulin to actually absorb the BG along with aminos etc…
I was implying my workouts were better and i lifted heavier when my levels were higher especially after a few meals as opposed to jumping out of bed with low levels. I never mentioned the scenario you wrote.

I have a question, sorry if it may seem stupid to some.
What is the consequence of too high or too low blood sugar levels in bodybuilding, mass gain or dieting?
Thank you all for your responses.
man you keep starting topics with idiotic questions that prove your lack of even basic knowledge - and you are surprised that people get angry...?

I was implying my workouts were better and i lifted heavier when my levels were higher especially after a few meals as opposed to jumping out of bed with low levels. I never mentioned the scenario you wrote.
I understand but the OP is a moron and you gave a vague answer that would lead most uneducated to think “ok I’ll just pound carbs and get my BG up so I can put on size” when there’s much more nuance to it…

I understand but the OP is a moron and you gave a vague answer that would lead most uneducated to think “ok I’ll just pound carbs and get my BG up so I can put on size” when there’s much more nuance to it…
If the OP was new i would think he was a troll. But as he has been around for years i am trying to give him a break. All my answers are in general unless i say different. But people can take things however they want. What others think or interpret is not my job or problem. And i highly respect you knowledge and experience so i understand where you come from.

You are talking about diabetic people I am just asking about the harmful consequences in bodybuilding
What makes you think this only applies to diabetic people?

Having blood sugar issues is what makes you a “diabetic”.

@luki7788 did this guy not follow through and hire you as his coach?

What makes you think this only applies to diabetic people?

Having blood sugar issues is what makes you a “diabetic”.

@luki7788 did this guy not follow through and hire you as his coach?
lol I don't remember accepting someone like that unless he was pretending to be someone else😂

lol I don't remember accepting someone like that unless he was pretending to be someone else😂
IMG_7740.jpeg

I knew there was no way you’d take on a client like this or that one of yours would have questions like this. 😂

Which takes us back to- is this guy for real or just a long residing troll.

View attachment 196883

I knew there was no way you’d take on a client like this or that one of yours would have questions like this. 😂

Which takes us back to- is this guy for real or just a long residing troll.
no way - I didn't take anyone over this week except for a one very big super heavy dude from Norway which I'm sure he's not lol
this is some kind of circus😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity