over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else feel good on superdrol?

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thought I'd give some superdrol a try some is legal over hear in the UK. 3 weeks in at 25mg feeling absolution great and energised. Im on 500 tren too and never felt so energised or I hate to say it,healthy. (Im not saying I am helthy on tren snd sd,that would be stupid)Just feel it. All these years I avoided it because of the horror stories about sides and felling shit, lethargy etc. Getting very nice recomp with tren and sd too

I feel like when it came out, legally, as a PH, the lethargy users were people who were not well versed in usage of AAS. All the guys who had no idea they should be using AI's were complaining of lethargy, probably partially because of the fact that they were shut down and not using an AI or a HRT test base minimum.

I feel like when it came out, legally, as a PH, the lethargy users were people who were not well versed in usage of AAS. All the guys who had no idea they should be using AI's were complaining of lethargy, probably partially because of the fact that they were shut down and not using an AI or a HRT test base minimum.

Speaking from personal experience, that's not always the case.

Speaking from personal experience, that's not always the case.

I've also heard of people experiencing sides later down the road once SD had been out for a while, some even saying they were pretty sure it had been modified and was not the original SD formula. I never actually had any issues with lethargy and SD, but I used it when it initially was available on the market and I was also using Test-E and an AI. I know there's probably not ONE definitive answer but that is a possibility.

I never understood the scare stories with SuperDrol i don't get many sides on it at all

It's the whole tren thing all over again for me. For years I avoided it because of the horrific sides. Turns out I get 0 sides on tren except less sleep and even that goes after a week. when I tried low carb on tren I wanted to kill myself I felt so shit, on high carb it's the most enjoyable steroid there is imo. I wonder if superdrol likes carbs too and that's why I feel so good. I think epoxy has a good point that I didn't consider. Im on 500 test so no shut down issues

Last edited:

That was my case when I was younger. I took it as a standalone ph and had terrible lethargy issues. It also did a number on my gut (but at the time I didn't realize I had UC).

I feel great on superdrol. No lethargy or sides (DURING cycle). But I'll only pct with clomid afterwards. Tried using nolva once and I started getting rebound "gyno" about two months after my cycle. Never had issues when clomid is used.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity