over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get their back waxed?

Do you ever get your back waxed?

• Yes

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 31 39.7%

• Total voters
My gf waxed mine, upper back hurts like hell/ traps area but the more you go down the less pain.
You'll get used to it, and it's much smoother than shaving, shaving Is easier n faster though

For me I think it was the mid back lats that hurt the most. I don't think I could compare anything that hurts more.
I make my legs and shave my chest etc.

I waxed my back years ago. And tried it a few times since but every time I shave it I get a really bad out break of acne. I dont get alot of back hair but I just get my mrs to clipper it every now and then

Ya know it hurt so bad last time I had tears in my eyes I think I would rather have my pecker pierced.

I would stay away from Waco g if your worried about growing thicker hair. I use to wax in my younger days and now I'm so hairy it's crazy

Never tried waxing, but I have friends who own the Razorba. Its a long handle you attatch to a disposable razor to reach all the spots you can't and I assume its a lot easier, cheaper, and less painful.

Ya know it hurt so bad last time I had tears in my eyes I think I would rather have my pecker pierced.

Funny story... Surprisingly having your cock pierced isnt as bad as thought.... Back in my younger wilder days I had piercings everywhere, you name it, it was pierced. I had 7 in my cock and to be honest the 2 I had in my tongue were more painful lol.
Sorry to go off track, back to back waxing...

I have had my back waxed several times and waxed my own chest for about a year. You get over the pain pretty quick, a few beers helped for me :)

The biggest problem with waxing my chest was that it made me breakout and leads to ingrown hairs, lots of them.

I think Nair or shaving is the best bet.

Actually made an appointment today. She said you don't have much left on there to take off. All I can say is it gets easier unless you are starting with a forest then I would consider just shaving it.

I have had my back waxed several times and waxed my own chest for about a year. You get over the pain pretty quick, a few beers helped for me :)

The biggest problem with waxing my chest was that it made me breakout and leads to ingrown hairs, lots of them.

I think Nair or shaving is the best bet.

Funny thing is I have tried nair just because I thought it would be more time efficient than shaving and it didn't do a thing for me. I purchased the foam and the spray (mens version) and nothing happened. In the 10 minutes I sat around waiting for it to kick in I could have cleaned everything up with a razor. I don't have much hair and its not thick at all either, guess it doesn't work on some people.

I just had it done. The pain wasn't too bad. It was about what I expected. What I didn't expect was the acne afterwards. That shit was horrible. My back was like hamburger it was so bad. Very sensitive. White heads every day. It's still not all gone and it's been over a week now. I dunno if I'd do it again.

Same thing happened to me....I don't have a hairy back persee' but i have a few spots where i get some hair but not bushy hair....i was anal about it so decided to wax it right before a week long cruise....what a friggin' mistake...my back looked like shit the whole week. Was so embarrassed.....didnt clear up for MONTHS (honestly)..Never again ....my back is way sensitive as well....considering laser..only cuz it a few spots.

I did my own calves. Worst idea I've had thus far. I have fine hair and all it did was pull chunks outbof my legs from where it took the root out, but left finer hairs.I just shave now.

Yes, it sucked. Skin rash, lots of ingrowns. Not worth the irritation at all

Just bought this today, will review it when it comes in!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008N3V11S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B008N3V11S&linkCode=as2&tag=chiccoopchicc-20"]Amazon.com: New! BIGMOUTH backSPA Do-It-Yourself Back Hair Shaver (Requires No Shaving Cream) See Our Video: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41lTpecmxrL.@@AMEPARAM@@41lTpecmxrL[/ame]

Edit, I have no idea why the link is showing up like that?

Last edited:
I waxed in the past, for me I could deal with the pain...now I shave, I use the mangroomer, it works for me. Just didn't want to pay for the waxing anymore.

i had my whole body done a few years ago..well all but the curly ones..
the first few pulls were abit painful but you get desensitized fairly quick. also stay out of the sun for a while after as it also removes a layer of your skin.

My wife hates shaving because of the rough stubble that grows back :p

I used to have a really hairy back. I'll be honest. The first couple of times hurt like hell depending how hairy you are. It felt like someone just peeled off my skin and then hit it with a blow torch. Much worse than any tattoo I have had done. You may break out the first times too. You are ripping the hair out at the root.

I can say that the pain gets MUCH less the more you do it and the hair over time grows back much finer and thinner. I am almost hairless now. I love it.

same here....It really does get easier and the hair will thin out a lot. I just don't think guys will give it the chance since it's so painful the first time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws