advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here cycle on and off Deca with TRT?

I don’t like the decanoate ester… it will kee you shut down for longer. I would personally use some NPPas needed if I wasn’t thinking about kids .
I’m about to do a blast of npp with mast p and winstrol for a short acting tom platz type cycle. But I have to double my test because adding other gear always cuts my t level in half. Even Anavar-only for a month did this to me.

We are all already shut down since we are on HRT. So there is no difference adding in Deca with regards to that
That’s not necessarily true. My test levels are halved every time I add a compound, and stays halved for 2-4 months depending on ester. Do you get blood work on cycle or only after?

That’s not necessarily true. My test levels are halved every time I add a compound, and stays halved for 2-4 months depending on ester. Do you get blood work on cycle or only after?
What sort of test are they running to check your T levels? Sounds more like the the compound you are using is being calculated as part of your T levels. Which some tests can do. Rather then your natural T level are going up and down on a cycle.

What sort of test are they running to check your T levels? Sounds more like the the compound you are using is being calculated as part of your T levels. Which some tests can do. Rather then your natural T level are going up and down on a cycle.
Let me see if I can produce the actual document. It could also be that I’m still quite young and only 33, so my body could be producing a bit of test on the side.

Let me see if I can produce the actual document. It could also be that I’m still quite young and only 33, so my body could be producing a bit of test on the side.
The type of test that a lab uses to measure T has never been on any of my blood work that i remember. I have to go to the labs web site to find that info. i have never seen where age played a part in how much a dose shuts down the person taking it. Even low dose will have FSH and LH being close to zero.

I am on TRT and want to use NPP. I get blood work done every three months. After getting blood pulled, I want to at NPP or more test or orals for a month and blast it. Then let my blood levels drop in time so that my Dr. is unaware of my blast. I am guessing that NPP will change my test score if still in my system. Does the test recognize NPP or dbal as testosterone?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131