advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here have to go on HRT after years of cycling?

I cycled on and off for about 10 yrs and then cruised/blasted for almost 2.I got off everything because of my heart attack and ended up having to go on HRT. My total test was stuck between 40-65 or so for about 10 months before the endo threw in the towel and put me on injectable test, 100 mg/wk.

I cycled on and off for about 10 yrs and then cruised/blasted for almost 2.I got off everything because of my heart attack and ended up having to go on HRT. My total test was stuck between 40-65 or so for about 10 months before the endo threw in the towel and put me on injectable test, 100 mg/wk.

Hope you dont mind me asking if the heart attack was due to aas?

Had to go on TRT after 2 years of use. After pct and a year off from anabolics my test levels were hanging around 275 which is considered in the low/normal range but I was miserable and wasn't going the rest of my life with the test levels of a 60 year old man.

It took a while but I finally found someone (with help from a member) who was willing to overlook my age and get me back to optimal youth ranges.

After 20 years of riding a roller coaster I believe usage created the need for hormone replacement. Mine were also quite low under 100; if I could pin point one particular contributer it was Deca as I was a big fan.

In the end , hrt will be a must in order to maintain your health ,we will all get there sometime , regardless of gear usage.

Your in good hands now brother :)

I've been on HRT for over 10 years now, I'm certain the previous cycles and intense dieting and stress I put on my body and mind all was a melting pot of where I'm at today

Had to go on TRT after 2 years of use. After pct and a year off from anabolics my test levels were hanging around 275 which is considered in the low/normal range but I was miserable and wasn't going the rest of my life with the test levels of a 60 year old man.

It took a while but I finally found someone (with help from a member) who was willing to overlook my age and get me back to optimal youth ranges.

Yep, HRT for last 8 years. Natural T shut down to levels below 200 at the age of 37. Been on year round since. No issues, and honestly have great health now.

i been blasting and cruising now for over 2 years

i personally hope i need to be put on HRT wen im done, after all that means cheap sustanon

i been blasting and cruising now for over 2 years

i personally hope i need to be put on HRT wen im done, after all that means cheap sustanon

no mate.
they stopped dispensing sus. claim shortage.
test e. with lots of headhacks...we live in the most regulated country...

no mate.
they stopped dispensing sus. claim shortage.
test e. with lots of headhacks...we live in the most regulated country...

FML thats it

im retiring in Thailand or Philippines now

Guess we all know what lies ahead now. Won't have insurance again for at least a few years. Gotta figure out a plan.

Your in good hands now brother :)

I've been on HRT for over 10 years now, I'm certain the previous cycles and intense dieting and stress I put on my body and mind all was a melting pot of where I'm at today

Thanks Bro. Already starting to notice little differences and it still really early.

One thing I've learned is that no matter how old you are or what PCT protocol you may use, some people just do not bounce back. It's as simple as that. Some guys can and some guys can't and let me tell you, low test levels and high estrogen constantly is a miserable life and no way to live. What's sad is how many doctors I went through that disregarded me due to age. Yeah I may have made a mistake but do I deserve poor health until you decide I'm old enough? I don't think so.

"do I deserve poor health until you decide I'm old enough?"

this is such BS. a lot of society will point the finger at us BBs and say you shoudn't be using this or that, and I can understand saying that with mega mega doses, but really is using a little gear that bad compared to smoking or getting drunk?

I know some guys who drink booze almost everyday. One buddy from school drinks 10 cans of coke and eats at McDonalds almost everyday.. but that's okay in this society.

taking a little gear and working out, that's just wrong

:banghead:

"do I deserve poor health until you decide I'm old enough?"

this is such BS. a lot of society will point the finger at us BBs and say you shoudn't be using this or that, and I can understand saying that with mega mega doses, but really is using a little gear that bad compared to smoking or getting drunk?

I know some guys who drink booze almost everyday. One buddy from school drinks 10 cans of coke and eats at McDonalds almost everyday.. but that's okay in this society.

taking a little gear and working out, that's just wrong

:banghead:

Trust me I've lived your aggravation. Any other illness on the planet gets treated wether it's self inflicted or not EXCEPT what we deal with. It is total BS. Just thankful it's over for me now

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws