over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work after low T diagonsis

chigchug

Registered
I was checked for low T in July with two test scores done in the morning at 160 and 202

Endocrinologist prescribed 0.5 ml twice a month. I've chosen to go with a dose of 0.125 ml every Friday and Tuesday instead of once every 2 weeks.

Bought some gear to save my test prescription and injected that per the schedule.

Reached out to the person to inform them of these results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916-022013~2.png
    Screenshot_20230916-022013~2.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20230916_154422504.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230916_154422504.MP~2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20230916_154609004.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230916_154609004.MP~2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 30
How many mg in .5 mils?

That is pretty much old school conservative endrochronologist way or treating people. Probably be lucky if that even gets you into the middle of the range.

That is pretty much old school conservative endrochronologist way or treating people. Probably be lucky if that even gets you into the middle of the range.
Oh I know! I mean I have small 1ml vials of test and that's my dose for the month! (200 mg TOTAL)

The doctor wants me in the high 200 to 300 range which you and I both know is ridiculous! I was looking to see if I would reach it.

It's why I went with 2x a week injections! The problem is the gear I got didn't do anything. Even on that dose shouldn't it have done something?!?!

Oh I know! I mean I have small 1ml vials of test and that's my dose for the month! (200 mg TOTAL)

The doctor wants me in the high 200 to 300 range which you and I both know is ridiculous! I was looking to see if I would reach it.

It's why I went with 2x a week injections! The problem is the gear I got didn't do anything. Even on that dose shouldn't it have done something?!?!
That's some bullshit bro. At least they gave you a script but what a crock. WTF is wrong with being at least in the fucking middle. They want to put you at the low end. How old are you.
Here I thought 200 mg every two weeks was bullshit. The protocol they gave you is worse than bullshit.

What are you looking for it to do? They only way you will know for sure is next time you get your bloods tested. It would take while to bring up your test numbers but you are not increasing them very much and you will likely just be in the low end of "normal" so I don't suspect you will feel much of a difference.

What are you looking for it to do? They only way you will know for sure is next time you get your bloods tested. It would take while to bring up your test numbers but you are not increasing them very much and you will likely just be in the low end of "normal" so I don't suspect you will feel much of a difference.
Well I'm unsure because I was using gear that doesn't work, I would have expected some movement even slightly.

So I'm going to try again with different gear and cross my fingers because everytime I look at that 1ml vial of T makes me shake my head in disbelief quite honestly. I have *0* room to adjust my dose

I would maybe file a complaint. To me this sounds like a purposeful attempt to assign you a protocol that is garanteed to keep you in the hypogonadal range with all the risks of metabolic syndrome, depression, lack of motivation and all the rest associated with the condition.

I hava attached a description of proper assessment and treatment from Baylor University from 2014. This is an accepted treatment assessment with target dose etc. You might bring this to you endo. If he shucks it off then move on.

Attachments

• bumc0027-0321.pdf
    677.3 KB · Views: 12
I hava attached a description of proper assessment and treatment from Baylor University from 2014. This is an accepted treatment assessment with target dose etc. You might bring this to you endo. If he shucks it off then move on.
Appreciate this and downloaded it. Thery are the most unhelpful endocrinologist. The look on the Drs face was pretty hilarious when she saw the two consecutive test results because she knew she'd have to treat for low T. You would think with me telling her I was on testosterone many years ago that would have been enough for her but of course it was not .

I'm thinking strongly about going to a doctor who prescribes hormone replacement for trans men. We have PAs and doctors who specialize in hormone replacement for trans men Who I'm sure since having my diagnosis they will be more open to adjusting the dosage and be open to more testing to get my levels in the mid-range, while being covered by insurance.

The endocrinologist doesn't even want to start any blood work for 3 months! Started in September and now I have to do my own labs to make sure I'm where I'm supposed to be because I'm not scheduled for labs until December:/

Appreciate this and downloaded it. Thery are the most unhelpful endocrinologist. The look on the Drs face was pretty hilarious when she saw the two consecutive test results because she knew she'd have to treat for low T. You would think with me telling her I was on testosterone many years ago that would have been enough for her but of course it was not .

I'm thinking strongly about going to a doctor who prescribes hormone replacement for trans men. We have PAs and doctors who specialize in hormone replacement for trans men Who I'm sure since having my diagnosis they will be more open to adjusting the dosage and be open to more testing to get my levels in the mid-range, while being covered by insurance.

The endocrinologist doesn't even want to start any blood work for 3 months! Started in September and now I have to do my own labs to make sure I'm where I'm supposed to be because I'm not scheduled for labs until December:/
Might be time for a second opinion bro

Might be time for a second opinion bro
200% agree
In a way, it's a small success because I have an actual diagnosis from an endocrinologist documenting low T and with that I should be able to find a general practitioner doctor because going to the endocrinologist is $$$$$$$

200% agree
In a way, it's a small success because I have an actual diagnosis from an endocrinologist documenting low T and with that I should be able to find a general practitioner doctor because going to the endocrinologist is $$$$$$$
You need to find one that understands you and doesn’t just look at the numbers. Honestly I’ve had great luck with “younger” doctors (30s and 40s). They listen and don’t judge.

You need to find one that understands you and doesn’t just look at the numbers. Honestly I’ve had great luck with “younger” doctors (30s and 40s). They listen and don’t judge.
I think this is true my family doctor who's an old fart doesn't even want to think about it and keeps wanting to refer me back to the endocrinologist which as we all know is a complete bust

For being in such a progressive city, most of the physicians here are really uptight. Which is why I'm really considering someone who's a PA or doctor specializing in transgender men Hormone replacement. We will see

In the meantime, cross your fingers as I try to get my levels up. 160 is too low!!!!!

I would request a different endo or go go with a urologist. I find urologists to be more lenient.
Worse comes to worse take in copies of a few studies showing people at the upper end of the range are healthier in the long run and ask the Dr. why he doesn't go for optimal health/longevity. They work for you as you pay their salary.

That’s way too low of a dose! It’s probably not even enough to replace that 160-200 you had natty! Don’t be too quick to think your gear is bunk. What were your LH and FSH before and after taking test? My endo prescribes me the little 1ml vials of 200mg one vial per week. I’ve been seeing him for 14 years though and worked up to that. He started me on a cream! That was even worse than what you’re getting.

Oh yeah cream lol. This is my 2nd wave of trt. 1st wave were the patches! Then test (10ml not 1ml bottles smh) then clomid was the best for me

Fast forward today Endo didn't feel comfortable with clomid so here I am on 200mg per month.

She did all that testing inJuly and it was low Normal if my memory serves me. I'm only worried about my total T and my Estrodiol now. Dr will check all the other levels in December which is what I'm scheduled to be seen again

I don't know the reason for the low levels, but I switched gear and in a couple of weeks I will retest to see where I am.

I'm also thinking about going from twice a week to just once a week. What are your thoughts on this? The dose is so low and a half-life shouldn't be that much of an issue. If I go once a week 50 mg. What do you think?

Th e 2x a week would have to leave you feeling better i would think. 50mg once a week would probably leave you feeling worse over all. But you would have to try it to know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131