advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone knowledgeable/who tried SQ shot with AA's ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am really curious about SQ AA's shots that many seem to mention lately
I would like to get some feedbacks of people who gave it a try with good results or who have some solid knowledges on the subject

Mike, I have been doing all my inects SQ for 6 months now. I noticed that I don't get the "kick" I normally get right after my sust shot, and I noticed that its affects seem to last a bit longer than usual probably due to the slower absorbtion. The only downside I find is if I am doing 2 cc or more at a time. I just try to lower the volume and just inj several times a week. I use a 29 guage slin pin and back fill.
peace

Mike, I have been doing all my inects SQ for 6 months now. I noticed that I don't get the "kick" I normally get right after my sust shot, and I noticed that its affects seem to last a bit longer than usual probably due to the slower absorbtion. The only downside I find is if I am doing 2 cc or more at a time. I just try to lower the volume and just inj several times a week. I use a 29 guage slin pin and back fill.
peace

ok
what I am mainly afraid of is the risk of infection due to the time of absorption
would a 0.5ml quantity be quickly absorbed ?
also which spots u hit ? stomach ? leg's skin ?

I've never experienced any infection or rash at all. A little lump under the skin, which lasts a day or two, but I only do 1/2 cc in any one spot. I usually do my stomach and legs. But just about anywhere will work. I like using abs and quads because its just the most convienent. I was actually shocked when I found out I could do it sub q. I was getting tired of frequent I'm shots. I'm on self prescribed hrt now. Low dose sust and deca and its working out great. I will sometimes do a shallow I.M. shot in my delts too. Never any trouble.

I've never experienced any infection or rash at all. A little lump under the skin, which lasts a day or two, but I only do 1/2 cc in any one spot. I usually do my stomach and legs. But just about anywhere will work. I like using abs and quads because its just the most convienent. I was actually shocked when I found out I could do it sub q. I was getting tired of frequent I'm shots. I'm on self prescribed hrt now. Low dose sust and deca and its working out great. I will sometimes do a shallow I.M. shot in my delts too. Never any trouble.

ok, thanks a lot for sharing that info :)

Just curious how do you do subq in the quads since it is so lean there? I was interested in doing subq but like the OP am cautious of getting a infection or doing it wrong.

I have also been using test and primo SQ for over one year. As stated you do not want to use more than 0.5 cc in any one spot. the risk of infection is actually lower than IM injections. I have done bloodworm on 150 mg of T IM and SQ, using SQ and my estradiol was lower and both total and free T were higher on the same weekly dose.

I have also been using test and primo SQ for over one year. As stated you do not want to use more than 0.5 cc in any one spot. the risk of infection is actually lower than IM injections. I have done bloodworm on 150 mg of T IM and SQ, using SQ and my estradiol was lower and both total and free T were higher on the same weekly dose.

interesting

Just curious how do you do subq in the quads since it is so lean there? I was interested in doing subq but like the OP am cautious of getting a infection or doing it wrong.

as long as u can pinch a little bit of skin u can go SQ

Mike1107 you would want to be running low doses if you only take .5ml per SQ shot like they are recommending.

Hey Mike, I switched from SubQ daily shots to EOD "shallow IM" with a 27 ga ½" needle, you can inject just about anywhere you have lean muscle tissue, pecs,delts,bi's, tri's,quads ....I've been doing this for several months now, the most I've injected at one time is .8ml
With no problems

Last edited:
You can do sub-q inject with any AAS, assuming it will fit through the pin.

One of the advantages of sub-q injects is a complete absence of muscular scar tissue build-up. You can still form scar tissue within the sub-q & fat layer by repeatedly injecting into the same area, but this type of scar tissue is less problematic. Often, insulin using diabetics or BB'rs who frequently inject various peptides will experience this type of scarring.

Another advantage of sub-q injects is their ability to more easily sustain even blood levels of the hormone(s), compared to IM injects. Due to the less invasive nature of sub-q injects, a daily injection schedule is fairly realistic and easily accomplished, whereas a daily IM injection schedule is much more irritating and will cause rapid scar tissue build-up.

The downside of sub-q injects is the injection frequency. It is kind of a pain in the ass to draw and inject all your AAS every day, so most opt for IM injects. In my opinion, it makes little sense to use sub-q injects on a 2-3X week schedule when injecting large amounts of gear, as doing so would require numerous injects to be administered each week. However, if the gear dose is kept fairly low-moderate, then sub-q injects can make a nice alternative to the conventional IM injections most commnly employed.

I did my first subQ shot last night, at 0.3ml of enanthate (trt dose, pin every 3rd day). It did burn for a few minutes, then nothing. Today i cant even find the injection spot, no lump, no redness....like it never happened. Im liking it.

This might be some of what you're looking for. From the Dr. G thread.

" subq injections are extremely rare for getting infected. If you properly cleanse the area with an alcohol pad, you should have no problem using the same insulin needle 8-10 times in a row without changing needles. If you would like to take advice i would recommend the 29g 1/2" version. Insulin needles also come in 32g 3/8" version but they are so thin that after two or three injections they will bend or deform. The 29g will work better for multiple injections............any oil medication can be injected subq as long as it is a very small amount. I do not like to recommend more than 0.5cc SQ because it can leave a painful nod. But the benefits as far as slow stable release is definitely unquestioned. This really comes in play when talking about TRT dosages when volumes are small."

Dr.Crisler on SuperHuman Radio talking about SubQ injections, starts about 46 minutes into it **broken link removed**

SQ

I've been planning to do SQ's for my next cycle. From all the research I've done, you get a more natural absorption, no spikes, and ease of more frequent injections that can duplicate the bodies natural test pulses. More importantly E2 won't rise as much due to the slower absorption rate.
No scar tissue, super low chance of infection.
1/2-1CC would be the max, because of the large bolus under the skin.

Being in my mid 40's I have a shitload of scar tissue so whenever I do test suspension I always do subq and I have never had a problem.

Hey Mike, I switched from SubQ daily shots to EOD "shallow IM" with a 27 ga ½" needle, you can inject just about anywhere you have lean muscle tissue, pecs,delts,bi's, tri's,quads ....I've been doing this for several months now, the most I've injected at one time is .8ml
With no problems

I've gone as high as 1ml pushing the needle down deep. But 3/4 is no prob shallow IM

I do not pinch the skin, I just push a 1/2" 29 guage in as far as it will go. I have been doing 1cc shots like this for over 6 years. I've shot quads, delts, pecs and glutes. I can tell no difference from using a 1" pin and I've been in the game 20 years. I personally would not recommend over 1cc in once specific site with a slin pin though.

DLStryker

tried sub q awhile back

honestly just found it inconvenient

needles took forever to draw

couldnt inject more then 1ml at a time alwise it leaked

had small lumps sometimes until the oil brokedown

honestly just annoying if you injecting quiet a few ml's of gear a week on a blast

tren fukin hurt sub q for me aswell, burnt for half the day wherever i injected

just my expereince

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear