over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ran GHRP/GHRH for 6+ months???

johnnyjames

Newbies
Just curious if anyone has done this? Longest I've gone was about 4 months with decent results... Great recomp. What were results like when done longer? Similar to GH?

Ive been about 6 months yea, seems better tht elonger your on, starting to get a harder look now-although the des has accelerated that a lot. I shant come off at all to be honest,just do a month of low does hear and there to break it up

Yes I have. GHRP & CJC1296 for >6 months.

Saw fat loss, better skin & hair, & experience no sides. A little water retention but that was very little.

However, i didn't see any muscle gains at all even on a lean bulk cycle.

7 months and counting. Ill never come off for me overall health improvement just excellent. Less nagging injuries strength gains more muscle mass.

Health benefits are a huge reason for using this combo! That's one of the main reasons I'm looking to stay on long term.

7 months and counting. Ill never come off for me overall health improvement just excellent. Less nagging injuries strength gains more muscle mass.

What does everyone's dosages and dosing frequency look like???

When I first started I was borderline OCD about hitting it every 3-4 hours on the dot and timing my meals around it... I got insane fat loss doing this initially... but then fundage suffered and I had to stop for a bit...

Going to run this for 6 months+ as coming off a cycle and want to stay off gear for the next 6 months, so hopefully this will keep me in decent shape.

Im shooting 250mcg x 3 per day both cjc /ipam. I buy ergo 5mg bottles and they last me a week at this protocol. I do not sweat timing of shots if I have a goofy day but my typical is 9am 12 noon and PWO which is generally 7pm. PreWO I shoot 200mcg DES.

Mike, don't you think you might get better results with 100mcg each 6 - 7 times per day for a total usage to the same amount. You would then get double the spikes and be in the more optimal range (although it would be more shots per day and would require more discipline to take the shots).

Yes Macdaddy I do, and if I could consistently shoot every 3 hours I'd do that first, but not usually possible. So instead I went with DAT's recommendation of up to 250mcg per shot. Also, I skip pre-bed because for me, Ipam doesn't help sleep it screws it up for me. It doesn't screw up for too many people, but I am one of the unfortunates. So nothing later for me than after the gym.

I hear ya Mike! It can get pretty crazy with the amount of pinning required for some of these advanced protocols. Imagine how much pinning would be required if you were doing HGH, CJC/IPAM, DES, AAS (especially if you are doing a water based like Winny and oil based since the shots would be separate), B12, Sythelene, Syntherol, bla bla bla. It could get pretty crazy pretty fast.

Im shooting 250mcg x 3 per day both cjc /ipam. I buy ergo 5mg bottles and they last me a week at this protocol. I do not sweat timing of shots if I have a goofy day but my typical is 9am 12 noon and PWO which is generally 7pm. PreWO I shoot 200mcg DES.

Have you noticed a difference increasing it from 100mcg to 250mcg?

6months...ipa and mod grf in AM and PM at 100mcg of each, great recovery, fat loss, and increased amount of sleep for me

Yeah I've been on ghrp/ghrh since March. Are there any worries at all developing a gh gut if one uses only ghrp/ghrh combo? I am talking about after years of peptide use....?

I like this thread, good idea man. I'm assuming the dosage on lab rats was 100mcg ghrp and cjc-1295 w/o dac (grf-129). But I do think the idea of a thread of results is a good idea. :headbang: 2 maybe 3 times daily (the dosage I ASSUME people were using).

I don't believe in gh gut at all, and even if there is such a thing its from abuse well beyond what peptides can do.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Have you noticed a difference increasing it from 100mcg to 250mcg?

Hard to say. I know ghrh /ghrp works... as do all my buddies. I get endless compliments from them telling me how lean a jacked I looked this summer. But it has been several months in the process. This combo doesn't work in days or weeks, its month to month u see the changes. Maybe had I stayed at 100a I wud still have got to where I am now I don't know. I cud drop down and see if I keep these results..... but no thanks! Love the results and its at a price I can afford

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws