over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone tried Mojo igf?

I've got it

Very good service and very well packaged
It looks great quality
I will inform of progres....
:D

Plus they carry 100mM Acetic Acid on its own, which equates to .06%, if you are versed in chem :) No need to homebrew, thankfully...

Ordered some AA a week ago. No delivery yet and their website seems down. Anyone know what's up ?

Ya, my order is on hold because they just activated a new merchant account to process credit cards. They say it should be processed very soon and apologised for the inconvenience. They also mentioned that this situation was posted on the order checkout page, but I must have missed that when placing my order at the time.

Ya, my order is on hold because they just activated a new merchant account to process credit cards. They say it should be processed very soon and apologised for the inconvenience. They also mentioned that this situation was posted on the order checkout page, but I must have missed that when placing my order at the time.

Have you used mojo in the past (igf)? if so how was it?

Ordered about 2 weeks ago,ordered 2 igf they sent 1 of my IGF vials and AA BW but they said they are waiting for there new shipment of IGF, they still owe me 1 vial, I havent recieved a response in the last 2-3 days anybody heard from them

They are great people with top notch products(never had them tested but achieved desired results). I trust them enough that I referred my mother to them.

They seem to be temporaly off

I tried to connect to its web and in the url appears : "Opening soon"
I suppose they have had some trouble, but I am sure they will soon be back
I received all what I ordered quickly and it seems very good quality...
Give them a try !

I plan to make more orders in the future, I hope they be back soon!! :rolleyes:

Still have had no reply from them keeping my fingers crossed
I have not heard back from them for 6 days since they told me that their CC merchant account was having issues. I have emailed them 2 times. I'm starting to get frustrated and let them know in my email how important it is not to let customers anxiety levels get out of hand, especially if they have issues expediting order and no known established reputation (That I know of).
Communication is so damn important even if all you have to say is "we have not ditched you"...

Anyhow, I was told a week ago by them that I would not be charged until the order actually goes thru and gets processed.

I have not heard back from them for 6 days since they told me that their CC merchant account was having issues. I have emailed them 2 times. I'm starting to get frustrated and let them know in my email how important it is not to let customers anxiety levels get out of hand, especially if they have issues expediting order and no known established reputation (That I know of).
Communication is so damn important even if all you have to say is "we have not ditched you"...

Anyhow, I was told a week ago by them that I would not be charged until the order actually goes thru and gets processed.

Yeah bro I hear ya on the frustration. It has been about 7 days for me also since I have heard from them. They never told me anything about the issues they where having. I just didnt get a response from them and now here I am.
I have paid for my IGF and only recieved 1 vial, I was going to make another order but damn after these issues I will use CEP, I already ordered 2 vials from them.

Hopefully they are just a little backed up and there is nothing wrong. I am hoping to hear something soon too.

its been exactly 10 days since I have heard from them... They still owe me IGF, this is really pissing me off.

Last edited:
Well if you want to start riding their asses, I am almost there myself, here's some info for you:

MOJO Research Group, LLC

101 Wolfe Drive
Pomeroy, OH 45769
740-444-4464

Got this info from:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/MOJO.Research.Group.LLC.740-444-4464

Gotta love the net, hope this helps bros, OC.... :)

Alright very much apricated OC...
Another funny thing happend you say they are from OH, well my bank called me up yesterday and said someone used my Credit card in OH... Fuckers anyway, wanna take a trip to Pomeroy,OH.... ha ha

man im glad i started this thread! Hope everybody gets there products!
ive emailed them about there site being down and havent received a reply

It's been 11 days with no response. More emails sent to them.

Positive note: I did not get charged for my order just as their rep said in the last email I've got from them. Here's a copy of that email from 11 days ago:

I have a note on the checkout page to all customer stating that our CC processor is down.
We have been approved for a new merchant account and they are working out the last
details now. I apologize for the wait and inconvenience we have always shipped same
day but this was out of our control.
Everyone has been real understanding and I hope to keep you as a customer.

Your order will ship in the number it was received as soon as we can process your card.
You have not been billed at this time.

Thanks,
Andrea

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws