over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try or heard of Trestalone Acetate

milktrout

Registered
Got a email of a "new product" from a unnamed pep co. in my email...checked it out and saw a bit of info...not sure if it is bunk or what...wondering if anyone has used this and any results....also if used dosage info ...be safe

Bump

Me too! I would just email them, i'm not a powder guy and never had been so i can't help with Questions but as far as the "Ment" it's strong.

Get in contact with andro. He's been running it for awhile. Also, why would a pep company carry ment? It's not a pep it's actual gear. Also, legit sponsors(not pep companies) never email their customers trying to sell their products. Sounds like a scam.

It looks like they are okay amount of threads about it out there and in fact there is a thread about it going back to 09...

I wonder why isn't it more popular or nobody talks about it much

I was wondering the same thing. Are they the main sponsor for a ph/ds type forum?

MENT is incredible on paper but the results from members here are not that impressive from what I've seen. I was going to try it out but it shuts you down completely, hence the reason it was created as a form of male contraceptive. I'm still tempted to try it out as GAULS sells it. It requires daily injections. My only hesitation is the thought of my testicles shrinking up like raisins. Ghrp2/cjc no dac/riptropin keep my testicles fairly normal sized which I prefer...they release leutinizing hormone to some extent.

Last edited:
who ever on here that used it was probably fake...there is only one company right now selling it and it was tested by patric arnold that being said..it is as strong as it says on paper I am on it now...it beats tren by far it like taking test and tren together..you get the best of both worlds...it not for newbies either

MENT is incredible on paper but the results from members here are not that impressive from what I've seen. I was going to try it out but it shuts you down completely, hence the reason it was created as a form of male contraceptive. I'm still tempted to try it out as GAULS sells it. It requires daily injections. My only hesitation is the thought of my testicles shrinking up like raisins. Ghrp2/cjc no dac/riptropin keep my testicles fairly normal sized which I prefer...they release leutinizing hormone to some extent.

who ever on here that used it was probably fake...there is only one company right now selling it and it was tested by patric arnold that being said..it is as strong as it says on paper I am on it now...it beats tren by far it like taking test and tren together..you get the best of both worlds...it not for newbies either

Sounds awesome! How are you dosing it and what are you stacking it with?

I am very interested in trying this stuff out, some of the logs on this are very impressive. The price is the only negative at this point.

How long have you been going with it? How bad is the shutdown and estro sides? Picked up a few vials of the powder, thinking of running it in a few weeks.

Thanks,
BB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear