over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arachidonic acid

Heavy_Lifter

Registered
Some really smart guys at Mind and Muscle forums are hailing arachidonic acid as one of the ultimate mediators of muscle growth.

1 gram of the acid 1-3 hours preworkout is supposed to create an anabolic environment, increase androgen receptor density ... = more muscle.

Eating 12 egg yolks or using X-Factor (from molecular nutrition) prior to the workout supplies the acid. You also need an extra 500-1000 cals/day and avoid fish oils around the time who dose the acid. Use for 50 days, same time off.

Credit where credit is due:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

The basic premise behind it is that inflammation = muscle growth and therefore more inflammtion = more musclegrowth.

Except a lot of people use fish oils which will reduce overall inflammation, but that doesnt appear to limit muscle growth...

Overall if youre consuming polyunsaturated fats and saturated fats, then youre getting enough through diet. Have some peanut butter, its anabolic ;)

Last edited:
Heavy_Lifter said:
Some really smart guys at Mind and Muscle forums are hailing arachidonic acid as one of the ultimate mediators of muscle growth.

1 gram of the acid 1-3 hours preworkout is supposed to create an anabolic environment, increase androgen receptor density ... = more muscle.

Eating 12 egg yolks or using X-Factor (from molecular nutrition) prior to the workout supplies the acid. You also need an extra 500-1000 cals/day and avoid fish oils around the time who dose the acid. Use for 50 days, same time off.

Credit where credit is due:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Some even smarter guys (world class nutritionists and doctors) on T-Nation are saying it's dogshit.

Look up Barr and Lowery, and their take on it.

The people on M&M worship Llewellyn, so they say his product is good. But frankly, their members pics forum looks like yearbook pics from my HighSchool's AV club.

do you say anything good about people Roberts? I mean every board you are on you spit out insults and down people like youre some one special.

Let me explain who this guy is..

He is nobody. Didnt even right his own book. Quoted it from other bodybuilders and put it all together. Hell i can do that. He's not a bodybuilder, not a chemist, not a scientist, not a competitor. The guy doesnt even look like he works out and he's banging guys pics on another board. He played Rugby? Is there even steroid use in that sport. Wait last I checked this is the united states and we have football, basketball, and baseball. Where the hell does rugby come in there. So who the hell is this guy??

I never seen so much garbage and negative comments come out of a members mouth before Roberts. I honestly think you are on some drugs or something. No one talks like that. No one out right disrespects members like you do. I never seen this much dishonesty and crap come from one person before not even in real life.
anthony roberts said:
Some even smarter guys (world class nutritionists and doctors) on T-Nation are saying it's dogshit.

Look up Barr and Lowery, and their take on it.

The people on M&M worship Llewellyn, so they say his product is good. But frankly, their members pics forum looks like yearbook pics from my HighSchool's AV club.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131