over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold terminates relationship with MusclePharm

After the initial hype of Arnold having a supplement line it all disappeared and I very rarely ever seen it being brought up or even advertised much. I noticed the prices of his products show down too. I am sure if it were making him tonnes of money he would have carried it on... not that he needs it though.

Perhaps I commented too early. What legal issues are Musclepharm facing? I know they were putting less protein in than advertised or is it something more serious (heavy metals found etc)?

Anthony Roberts searches public databases for recent legal filings related to any company in the bb/fitness industry then blogs about it. He's been doing this a while. I kind of admire his dirt uncovering passion.

Perhaps I commented too early. What legal issues are Musclepharm facing? I know they were putting less protein in than advertised or is it something more serious (heavy metals found etc)?

Stoppani is going to absolutely fucking love it lol Every time a supp company gets in trouble that fucker goes on a rant...

''I told you all so !!!! Ok I am not going to give any names but you guys must have seen in recent news about another issues of protein spiking. All hail to my legendary efforts to change the industry. If it wasn't for me shit wouldn't have changed. oh on that note buy my pro jym protein powder at £50 a tub for 1.8 kg. Trust me it's worth it. It's better then any other protein powder on the whole market. Also while you are on bb.com buy my pre jym preworkout , post jym etc etc etc.''

I'm a big Arnold supporter but that protein with his name on it tasted terrible

I like finding protein deals at Grocery Outlet... This product line is always there, and DIRT cheap. I guess this is why. I may pick some up actually. Cheap enough to double up.

I like finding protein deals at Grocery Outlet... This product line is always there, and DIRT cheap. I guess this is why. I may pick some up actually. Cheap enough to double up.

Why?? Youd be doubling up on shit

Man, thats disappointing to hear. That's the protein I am using now.

Man, thats disappointing to hear. That's the protein I am using now.

What? It's dissapointing because Arnold left over financial issues? Not because of the shit product?

The product is crap with or withour Arnold.. I mean just look at the ingredients:
Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Amino Matrix [L-Glycine, L-Taurine, BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) (3.1.2 Patent Pending Ratio), L-Glutamine], Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Glucose Polymers, Suspension Matrix (Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum), Flax Seed Oil, Sea Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Enzyme (Lactase).

A lot of extra shit + added aminos to spike the protein content. Well at least it's got a picture of Arnold (for now) so it must work.

What? It's dissapointing because Arnold left over financial issues? Not because of the shit product?

The product is crap with or withour Arnold.. I mean just look at the ingredients:

A lot of extra shit + added aminos to spike the protein content. Well at least it's got a picture of Arnold (for now) so it must work.

Your right,,,the best thing on the label was the picture of ARNOLD. These products were definitely nothing special and from some reviews maybe even below average.

From what I read sounds like they are basically in debt. Hundreds of thousands in undisclosed perks for 4 of the higher ups in the company including 100,000 private jet charter, and something like 6.9 million undisclosed money spent on sponsorship deals.

It's dissapointing that I was gullible enough to buy a few jugs of protein based in the price without looking at the label.

Good for Arnold leaving a shit company!

I just have to source more protein now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have never bought any of their products. Someone just told me the Arnold preworkout out gives a good pump. I feel like Corey Gregory had to be aware of what was going on but he seemed like he had a genuine vision for the company. I'd really like to hear a statement from him.

I'm a big Arnold fan but I cringed a bit when I found out about him having his own supplement line and being partners with Muscle Pharm. Talk about a quick cash grab. I know Arnold's a big part of promoting physical fitness but there is a million other things he can do instead of just starting his own supplement company. Also like someone else mentioned the ingredients were pure crap, I don't even think he really cared about it too much or he would have researched the various different types of proteins and amino acids and what his should and shouldn't have because it's pretty obvious the ingredients in his were pure crap and it doesn't take a PHD in supplements to understand how he could have easily made his product better.

I'm a big Arnold fan but I cringed a bit when I found out about him having his own supplement line and being partners with Muscle Pharm. Talk about a quick cash grab. I know Arnold's a big part of promoting physical fitness but there is a million other things he can do instead of just starting his own supplement company. Also like someone else mentioned the ingredients were pure crap, I don't even think he really cared about it too much or he would have researched the various different types of proteins and amino acids and what his should and shouldn't have because it's pretty obvious the ingredients in his were pure crap and it doesn't take a PHD in supplements to understand how he could have easily made his product better.

Exactly. It wasn't like his range was geared towards health at all. He is either just saying what he is to sound good (as usual) or he doesn't really have a clue himself. But as you state you don't need to have a great knowledge of supplements to know they are not great. Plus I imagine he had numerous advisors helping him out a long the way. It's great he is promoting health and fitness but I don't think much thought went into his supplements. They are literally your standard cheap supplements with his name put on the label and a huge profit margin added.

Exactly. It wasn't like his range was geared towards health at all. He is either just saying what he is to sound good (as usual) or he doesn't really have a clue himself. But as you state you don't need to have a great knowledge of supplements to know they are not great. Plus I imagine he had numerous advisors helping him out a long the way. It's great he is promoting health and fitness but I don't think much thought went into his supplements. They are literally your standard cheap supplements with his name put on the label and a huge profit margin added.

You are correct.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner