over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ashley Madison

Backpage is for straight prostitution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoes

T his is why i will never get married ,i realize as men we have a double standard , if a man bangs a 1000 girls he's a hero if a girl does she's a zero .I t don't feel to good when you start believing their bs then realize their banging others or worse yet an ex bf , wtf is up with that shit .I f I'm gonna cheat on a girl it aint gonna be with a ex lol anyway my solution is don't get emotionally invested i find on all this test i really have to watch myself i start feeling sorry for these hoes then get played and no I'm not ugly or old its just the game ,and you have to play , sucks sometimes but its 2014 don't forget

I would guess that a very large percentage of the people on these sites actually have permission from their significant other to play around. Whatever the percentage is, it's a lot higher than most would think.

T his is why i will never get married ,i realize as men we have a double standard , if a man bangs a 1000 girls he's a hero if a girl does she's a zero .I t don't feel to good when you start believing their bs then realize their banging others or worse yet an ex bf , wtf is up with that shit .I f I'm gonna cheat on a girl it aint gonna be with a ex lol anyway my solution is don't get emotionally invested i find on all this test i really have to watch myself i start feeling sorry for these hoes then get played and no I'm not ugly or old its just the game ,and you have to play , sucks sometimes but its 2014 don't forget

Well that's a crappy outlook on relationships. I have found that the environment you meet your significant other and the places you frequent with them says a lot about how the relationship will turn out. Obviously this doesn't hold true is all relationships, but it does more often than not. I have plenty of friends who've met their gf's at a bar or club and that's where they spend the majority of the relationship, going to bars and clubs. Well, the boy was attracted to the girl bc she was wearing a low cut shirt and short skin tight skirt. After dating for 3 months, she's still wearing this to the club/bar and he's thinking "why, she's with me". These relationships, from what I've seen, don't last very long. And the ones that are dragging out, are extremely toxic!

I never trusted my exes, they never gave me a reason to. My wife, that's a whole different ballgame. NEVER had a reason to not trust her. I didn't meet her at the places I normally met girls, we didn't do the things I normally did etc

The problem is we live in a world of "NOW" rather than "LATER". Back in the day my dad married my mom and she was 19, now I am 33 and unmarried. I am more old school and all these girls are about money and think who they are, no respect. No offense, just saying. Sites like these just defer me from wanting to get married at all. Who needs this problem on top of all the other shit that may come our way. Scratch that!

back then there was not as many people, plus they didnt have fb and all the other places that makes it so easy to chat...90% of people cheat...dont get married...

back then there was not as many people, plus they didnt have fb and all the other places that makes it so easy to chat...90% of people cheat...dont get married...

What?! It doesn't matter how many people there were, if you want to cheat, you will cheat. You don't need facebook or any website to cheat on your spouse. 90% of people cheat, really? Show me statistics that show 90% of people cheat or stop throwing out unrealistic numbers. I only ask for statistics because there are none that show 90% of people cheat.
It's like saying 50%+ of marriages end in divorce. While technically that may be true of marriages as a whole, you need to look at the divorce rate of first marriages. First marriages have a success rate of nearly 75%. So blanket statements don't work. If you don't get married because your spouse may cheat, you don't know what you're missing out on and need to reconsider what type of people you are pursuing for relationships.

I wouldn't touch a whore from that sight with a 10 foot pole. Unless she was naked and right in front of me. :eek:

Seriously though, just filed for divorce Friday, after I got on her Facebook and saw dozens of messages between her and old flames. I wouldn't even chat with a married woman, that tasks under the category of home wreckers, Imo One of the lowest forms of life on the planet with no regard for anyone but their sorry ass selves. A whore is a whore is a whore but the Internet is a whore wonderland. At least my whore uses it extensively. The pain a woman can cause a man is worse than anything I have ever experienced.

If you consider chasing a married woman, you are a pathetic self serving piece of shit.

I concur. Hang in there brother. Be the one to stand strong.

They have a price for a "guaranteed affair," does it count if you are a single person looking for another single person? Does it HAVE to be an affair?

CEO of the company has been threatened a few times by angry husbands..... Blaming the messenger because they found out the message!

I kinda feel sorry we live in a world where my brothers have to pick up girls via internet...........Still many lady's willing and able in real life situations .

I kinda feel sorry we live in a world where my brothers have to pick up girls via internet...........Still many lady's willing and able in real life situations .

Blasphemy!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity