over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ashwagangha

I really never noticed anything from KSM, but the Sensoril by Doctor's Best is excellent for sleep. If I take a few later in the day, it's makes me tired. That's the only downside to it.
Doctor's Best Superior Sleep is a comprehensive product that I can attest to.

I am using Ashwagandha since 1y on and off. I think that it helped me falling asleep and recovering cns.
I would cycle it on and off because, i am convinced that everything that messes with brains needs to be cycled.

Yesterday i have ordered Halcyon from JP nutrition, i am curious to try it when on Tren since sometimes my sleep is a bit light on it.

Per Serving (4 Capsules):
  • 2000mg Taurine
  • 600mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha
  • 500mg Magnesium Bisglycinate
  • 332mg Magnesium Oxide
  • 200mg L-Theanine
I don't believe a lot in supplements but this improved my sleep.

I am using Ashwagandha since 1y on and off. I think that it helped me falling asleep and recovering cns.
I would cycle it on and off because, i am convinced that everything that messes with brains needs to be cycled.

Yesterday i have ordered Halcyon from JP nutrition, i am curious to try it when on Tren since sometimes my sleep is a bit light on it.

• 2000mg Taurine
  • 332mg Magnesium Oxide
  • 200mg L-Theanine

The profile looks solid but not sure why the added Mag oxide. It’s not all that bioavailable.

Stuff is amazing but yes you should take breaks because as @UsmcOldSchoolMuscle mentioned it is very powerful and can impact cortisol levels greatly. I’ll say it helps me sleep amazingly . Currently using sensoril at 500mg but today starts my break

Everyone should incorporate Magnesium if they aren’t already. It’s a staple. I make sure I never run out. If I stop my sleep suffers
I am a proponent of Magnapower which is creatine chelated with magnesium. It's an easy way of increasing magnesium intake.

• 2000mg Taurine
  • 332mg Magnesium Oxide
  • 200mg L-Theanine
There are some good supps from the trainedbyjp brand although I don't think it's sold in the U.S

I do see many say that we should cycle adaptogens or do a 5 day on, 2 day off sort of protocol. I personally was taking it for years without breaks but lately decided to take breaks. It makes sense to try to prevent our bodies from adapting to stuff.
Did you really say we should try to avoid our bodies adapting to stuff while using adaptogens?

Just kidding, I agree with you on breaks though. I think it’s more to let any peripheral effects like hormones cortisol and prolactin normalize.
Sensoril
Life Extension, Doctor's Best and Swanson Vitamins
i like to switch up to KSM once in awhile but sensoril is my go to. There’s more studies on strength gains with the KSM extract so I like to mix and match.

Did you really say we should try to avoid our bodies adapting to stuff while using adaptogens?

Just kidding, I agree with you on breaks though. I think it’s more to let any peripheral effects like hormones cortisol and prolactin normalize.

i like to switch up to KSM once in awhile but sensoril is my go to. There’s more studies on strength gains with the KSM extract so I like to mix and match.
The primary effect I seek from Ashwagandha is the adaptagenic effect of helping the body adapt to stress. It's potential calming affect and anti-anxiety ability are most desirable for myself. Of which Sensoril has worked better than KSM-66. I prefer 250mg of Sensoril to 600mg of KSM-66, being 25 mg of withanolides to 30mg respectively. From which I extrapolate that the additional properties of Sensoril having a whole plant extract works better than the root being the sole source from KSM-66, at least for myself.
Aside from being extracted from solely the root, what I don't like about KSM-66 is that there are 2.5 and 5 percent versions, lactose and lactose free versions and that is too many variables in my opinion. Many companies don't list precisely which version they have.

Zembrin, Sensoril and Rhodiola Rosea are my primary adaptogens for stress and anxiety.

Last edited:
The primary effect I seek from Ashwagandha is the adaptagenic effect of helping the body adapt to stress. It's potential calming affect and anti-anxiety ability are most desirable for myself. Of which Sensoril has worked better than KSM-66. I prefer 250mg of Sensoril to 600mg of KSM-66, being 25 mg of withanolides to 30mg respectively. From which I extrapolate that the additional properties of Sensoril having a whole plant extract works better than the root being the sole source from KSM-66, at least for myself.
Aside from being extracted from solely the root, what I don't like about KSM-66 is that there are 2.5 and 5 percent versions, lactose and lactose free versions and that is too many variables in my opinion. Many companies don't list precisely which version they have.

Zembrin, Sensoril and Rhodiola Rosea are my primary adaptogens for stress and anxiety.

Agree i prefer sensoril with rodiola too for exact same reasons

It's worth noting that without enough magnesium, sleep quality aside, the whole protein synthesis machinery is impaired quite substantially.

I lost my sense of science-speak on that one lol. But the fact remains it's something that a lot of smart people advise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131