balplayer

Banned
MAY 22ND

6 WEEKS TO GO

Attachments

• 215lbs   may 22nd.jpg
    215lbs may 22nd.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 823
You need to resize it! Too small. But it looks like you've got some nice wheels there!!

does this picture come with a magnifying glass? the pic is way too small!

why is the pic so small? even my cell phone cam makes pix bigger than that. you can look huge in a small pic, but larger pix show the whole story....

cant really judge off such a small pic

I think we need one more person to mention that it needs resized.;)

I wish you guys could have seen Balplayer in college runnin round the track. Like a tree stump doing 200 meter repeats...hahahaha...you got any pics from back in the day??

hutch. i have a few of me and hector. about the size, i dont know how to resize. computers are not my thing. how do i fix it?

hutch. i have a few of me and hector. about the size, i dont know how to resize. computers are not my thing. how do i fix it?

it was probably originally bigger. iv never seen a pic transfered to the comptuer that small. adjust the pixels on your phone before you take a picture hit "options" and go to resolution and choose the biggest one.

Looking good man , i know what you looked like a few years back cant imagine you bigger and better just gonna be sick , hey post some bigger ones in week 4 maybe.

AZ bbing is really moving up, we have Phatboi who last year placed 4th in the USA's , bestposer who is about to hit the national stage just stacked, Frank who won the LA championships overall last yr or so, Hutch who has made some nice improvements along with BigWilly not to mention RobRoy Mr im a fucking robot bber haha this guy never makes mistakes and it shows, now all we have to do is get me on a diet for 12 weeks,,,,, nah fuck i cant do that who am i kidding :D

HOW SOON WE ARE ALL FORGOTTEN........

Looking good man , i know what you looked like a few years back cant imagine you bigger and better just gonna be sick , hey post some bigger ones in week 4 maybe.

AZ bbing is really moving up, we have Phatboi who last year placed 4th in the USA's , bestposer who is about to hit the national stage just stacked, Frank who won the LA championships overall last yr or so, Hutch who has made some nice improvements along with BigWilly not to mention RobRoy Mr im a fucking robot bber haha this guy never makes mistakes and it shows, now all we have to do is get me on a diet for 12 weeks,,,,, nah fuck i cant do that who am i kidding :D

I THINK IT WAS BETTER BACK 15 YEARS AGO WITH VINCE COMMEFORD, MARLON DARTON, MYSELF, JJ MARSH AND MIKE ASHLEY, BUT YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT KNOW THOSE NAMES.

not to take away from balplayer but i heard comerford and marsh had health problems. anyone know for sure? legs look huge from what you can tell in the pic balplayer.

I THINK IT WAS BETTER BACK 15 YEARS AGO WITH VINCE COMMEFORD, MARLON DARTON, MYSELF, JJ MARSH AND MIKE ASHLEY, BUT YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT KNOW THOSE NAMES.

Who? lol totally kidding, i wasnt into bbing until 2001 so I didnt really know those guys or watch them compete, I have met them tho and have seen there pics even up on the walls at the Fitness Cafe :)

I met Marlon at the Lexus dealership he was selling cars If I can remember correctly, very humble nice guy, Vinny C if I heard corretly had passed away? I heard he was cool and lot of locals say good things about him, JJ Marsh is still in the Bbing scene and does peoples diets and pre contest stuf around here, Mike Ashley people have mentioned his name but never have I seen the guy not even in a pic. As for Phil Hernon nobody brings up that guys name and why would they he problably would have or did ruin most of these dudes around here on stage:D

Damn, some excellent BBers in that list. All these guys were awesome, probably still are. What happened to JJ MArsh. this guy had a great Physique??? Wow was it really that long ago Phil??? Shit time flys. Boy how things have changed. i remember all those names..............all great BBers!! These are all guys that many of us looked up to.

Good to see Vander back!!!

Anyway, those guys all had issues except for Marlon. JJ had a kidney transplant, Commeford a heart transplant, me.......the big house, Ashley...no problem there either.

LMFAO!!! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a grip.
MMMr Roboto, Mr Roboto...

rob roy,

mr fucking az. mad props to you man. i am envious. i hope to join you in that club sooner or later.

Ashley was insane! His abs were crazy! Not sure if he truly was a drug-free guy but I read some reports that stated no one was more dedicated to their diet than he was year round. What ever happened to him?

Damn, some excellent BBers in that list. All these guys were awesome, probably still are. What happened to JJ MArsh. this guy had a great Physique??? Wow was it really that long ago Phil??? Shit time flys. Boy how things have changed. i remember all those names..............all great BBers!! These are all guys that many of us looked up to.

JJ is doing well. He is a close friend that has retired personally from BB but still loves to help people get diced for comp. He ownes chiropractic clinics in Az, so it's safe to say that he traded in moving big weight for making big MONEY.

JJ is doing well. He is a close friend that has retired personally from BB but still loves to help people get diced for comp. He ownes chiropractic clinics in Az, so it's safe to say that he traded in moving big weight for making big MONEY.

Well well its about time Duster lol, hey u foos still yelling as loud as u can on sundays over at Scottsdale golds haha , what a fucking joke u cant even grunt or breathe to loud without getting the boot, glad to see you on here hope u post a bit from time to time.

Oh and I almost forgot to as you to the list of AZ Bbers. Dont forget Dusty this guy is young and fn huuuge and lifts the heavy weight with a no pain no gain attitude.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131