over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before 1st cycle and 8 weeks in

Nate.184

Registered
1st pic is about 2 months ago. the other is this week. my cycle is test cyp 300mg/week and anavar 50mg/day for the first 6 weeks. i have weighed 220 the entire 8 weeks!

Attachments

• nate front 2.jpg
    nate front 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,236
  • half way through.jpg
    half way through.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,209
Good job. Thanks for showing that sane amounts and hard work produce great results.

holy shit. your body comp has changed completely. great job bud

Excellant results!

thanks alot guys. the last time i was this lean was almost 2 years ago. and im about 25-30 lbs heavier and WAY stronger then i was back then:D

I badly herniated a disc (c6-7) in nov. 2007 which made me lose alot of muscle and i got depressed so i put on alot of fat. then about a year later i did it again but to disc c5-6. its been 9 months since the last one happened and i feel better then ever. My chest and tri's are still real week from the nerve damage but they continue to get better.

right now im squating 550, power clean 300, bent over BB rows 335 for 5.
bench is around 275 ( i was putting up 375 2 years ago)

diet has been low carb (20-30 grams per meal with almost sero carbs after 6pm). low-med fat (around 10-20 grams per meal) and im getting a minimum of 300 grams of protein a day. also i carb load every 3-4 days and usually have a cheat meal on the same day.

cardio i do sprints first thing in the morning 3 days a week and i dont have a car right now so i ride a bide for a minimum of 10 minutes a day

you look great, and have made drastic changes to your body comp! I hope many of our member see this thread and realize hard work and consistancy are truely key, drugs are secondary.

Impressed.

Very good solid gains, well done, very good info on your training and diet. It's nice to see results like this posted, especially with responsible use.

dude... at a loss for words. WOW. You look like a different person. Can't believe that was done in 8 weeks. Nice job.

thanks again guys. yeah i have never understood why people use so much AAS and high doses... even in there first couple cycles. now that iv had these results i understand it even less.

i think the problem is so many are looking for the "easy way" to get big or shredded.

Im very impressed !!!

What is your diet like, and how much cardio ??? What is your training like ???

I think you prove to all the newer guys that you can gain alot of lower doses and make huge (bigtime gains)...I think with your results it more of how your eating and training....than what your using....good job !!!

update us with pics in a few weeks bro
i will in another 5 weeks or so when im finished with my cycle
Im very impressed !!!

What is your diet like, and how much cardio ??? What is your training like ???

I think you prove to all the newer guys that you can gain alot of lower doses and make huge (bigtime gains)...I think with your results it more of how your eating and training....than what your using....good job !!!

thanks bro. your right about the diet and training. its the main factor for sure. diet has been low carb (20-30 grams a meal) low fat (10-20 grams a meal) and high protein. try not to have any carbs after 6pm. generally i have 5-6 meals a day with a shake in the morning, post workout and before bed. i carb load every few days and have a cheat meal on the same day.

i have been training each muscle for 6 heavy sets 2x a week. Back and Biceps are my strengths so i do them only 1x a week.

cardio... sprints in the morning 3x a week and i ride my bike for a minimum of 10 minutes every day

great job !!!

Impressive! Your body composition has completely changed. Way to go!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131