over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Begginer HGH questions

Dontblink

Registered
I am sorry if these questions are asked too much but I am getting ready to run HGH for the first time. I have some green tops I'm going to run. I think I will start at 2ius a day for now. My cycles are pretty simple as I'm a beginner to using gear. I am 35 yrs old 5'7" and 174lbs and probably 14%bf idk but you can see abs and start to see separations in quads.

So I have a script for test-c from my doctor due to low test however he started me at 200mg a month. Well I have made adjustments and am now running 400mg a week. Have made some good gains over the last 8 months at that. Well I slowly kept adding to it if I started to slow in gains lifting.

I run a little Letro weekly and am finishing my 2nd 2 week cycle of clen at 40 mcg a day first thing in morning.

That's pretty much all I do.

So here is the question I wonder is first thing in the morning the best? and I have read a little about a concern of going hypo or hyper not sure which is which. So people run with insulin. Is insulin a must even if I'm only taking 2ius a day?
Kinda general questions I know. Also I know that there are a lot of views on this so I'm just curious what you all think.

I really am liking Osiris study he is posting here and have read it all and am waiting for the results of more tests as he goes forward.

Thanks for the time.

Hey Buddy,

There are quite a few posts on this already, try advanced search.

Listen to Osiris though, he's got a good rep here.

if i was only running 2iu i would do it first thing in the morning fasted

you don't need insulin at 2iu, nor do you need to be concerned about any effects on your blood glucose

Bigcat
Thanks that is what I was hoping. Based on what I said about current cycle do you think 2ius of green tops is a good place to start?

starting at 2iu is fine, the more you use the stronger the effects. If you want to add more i'd do another 2iu post workout or mid-afternoon on non training days. you can just work up in dose from there

you could search for days on here and read hundreds of differnet protocols for GH dosing, lots of different strategies, but really as long as you get it in it'll work

I thought the best time was at night, to get a bigger spike while you sleep and recover? Wrong?

Max5000 that's what I had heard too. I've been using the advanced search trying to find a thread that addresses that question. I haven't found one yet.

Anyone? Better time than other? I know some guys say it doesn't matter that much just get it in and you'll be g2g.

Smalltowniron
Thanks just read that poll. That is helpful it did leave me with a question about carbs though. I think that starting at 2ius I'll be fine. Out of curiousity does timing with carbs matter that much? Just wondered I want to be prepared if I start ramping up.

carb timing has to do with both goals and what else you choose to use.

If your primary goal is fat loss you want to take the GH in a fasted state and then wait a while to eat so that your body uses the free fatty acids rather than re-storing them. This is why people will wake up, take GH, do fasted morning cardio and THEN eat.

Also if you end up working to a high dose of GH (10+) you might consider running slin at concurrently. Then carb timing obviously becomes VERY important.

Bigcat56 thanks again.
Sorry to keep posting so many questions but as I look it up everybody has a different view.
So my goal is to get bigger of course but stay lean doing so. That way I don't have to diet down too much for a show.
I might just take prebed cause if I take it in morning I'm eating within 30 minutes of waking.

the thing with GH is it's all splitting hairs... just get it in, it'll always work

Its like everything else. If you are doing everything perfect then timing is very important, otherwise just get it in

Agree with starting with 2 IU daily and ramping up depending on how you tolerate it. 1st thing in AM and pre-bed dosing is one way to do it. My understanding is that GH can cause an elevation in blood sugars, which is not really an issue unless you have a predisposition to diabetes... i.e. you're not going to bottom out your blood sugar from hgh (which would be life threatening)

I thought the best time was at night, to get a bigger spike while you sleep and recover? Wrong?

I believe this is definetly the case with GHRP/CJC, although with synthetic GH many believe you can actually deter your natural GH release, Which is predominately after you fall asleep.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member