advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefits of HBCD over dextrose for intra carbs?

plsresmeihaveraygun

Newbies
I’m trying to wrap my head around paying extra money for fancier carb powder. Can someone explain to me the benefits of HBCD over dextrose?

If you don't use more than 50-60g of carbs intra, you honestly won't notice the difference between HBCD, regular dextrose or even regular glucose.

I wouldn't pay extra money for this unless you use 100g+ carbs intra
Currently cutting, only have 25g carbs with 20g EAAs in my intra shake at the moment. My coach wants me using hbcd still. 🤷‍♂️

Currently cutting, only have 25g carbs with 20g EAAs in my intra shake at the moment. My coach wants me using hbcd still. 🤷‍♂️
Then you have your answer- do what your coach says or discuss this with them. It’s why they’re there. 😊

There’s a whole long thread on here if you search around intra-carbs. I’d start there.

I use 25-50g intra and notice no difference whatsoever.
Rotated dextrose and unflavored EAAs and an expensive mix of HBCD/aminos for weeks. Couldn't tell.
Went with the cheaper option.

Then you have your answer- do what your coach says or discuss this with them. It’s why they’re there. 😊

There’s a whole long thread on here if you search around intra-carbs. I’d start there.
This^

Why are you paying a coach good money then coming on here to second guess him? Either go 100% with your coach or drop him.

This^

Why are you paying a coach good money then coming on here to second guess him? Either go 100% with your coach or drop him.
Seems to be a common theme on here lately. Blows my mind. I pay my coach good money and we are locked in through end of 2024. It’s so nice- he says it, I do it. 🤣

These guys must be working with the wrong coach.

No difference in functionality as Luki mentioned , some people say that higher doses off dextrose will upset there stomach where same dose of HBCD didn't.

Seems to be a common theme on here lately. Blows my mind. I pay my coach good money and we are locked in through end of 2024. It’s so nice- he says it, I do it. 🤣

These guys must be working with the wrong coach.
lol dude I was just curious about the differences and advantage of HBCD over the other. Never once did I second guess my coach.

Lower osmalality can lead to less stomach upset and bloating/fullness when taking in large amounts of carbs. At 25 grams I doubt you’ll notice any difference

I like Karbolyn, there is no advantage imo, it is just personal preference. I always felt HBCD was "syrupy" and felt heavier on the stomach than Karbolyn does.

HBCD is the only carb i can use intra otherwise my sensitive stomach makes me regret using intra carbs..

lol dude I was just curious about the differences and advantage of HBCD over the other. Never once did I second guess my coach.
👆🏻 Just saying… 😂 Maybe ask him why he prefers it and give him feedback on how your digestion does with it.

It all comes down to what you digest best. Non GMO dextrose at 25 grams of carbs will likely be just as good, if not better as many have issues with HBCD.

I personally use Karbolyn because it’s food based with potato, rice and corn last as the source so is easier on digestion in my experience. HBCD bloats me and throws off my digestion the rest of the day.

Comes down to what works best for you really.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131